babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(09-01-2023 20:49 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Can I ask Scots, Phil and/or Marlowe if their failure to address anything of the Why in 'Why have the Golds not been a success on BS?' has anything to do with the babes they speak to also remaining silent on the issue?

It was just outside the scope of the point I was originally making, that far from being a gimmick, gold shows are used elsewhere with great success. I didn't want to get into an argument about why they haven't worked at Babestation.
21-01-2023 01:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(21-01-2023 01:16 )southlondonphil Wrote:  I didn't want to get into an argument about why they haven't worked at Babestation.

Nobody's arguing here. This is actually a very civilised discussion by the standards of this place.

You always sound knowledgeable about what goes on behind the scenes. Pity you can't bring yourself to venture an opinion...
25-01-2023 23:43
Charlemagne Offline

Daniela Spencer is on the webshow platform.
Despite her English name I'm pretty sure that she's based on the continent.

Does anyone have any info on her and and what company is she working for e.g. Hot and Wet.

30-01-2023 18:55
thor Offline
Senior Poster

Those of us who've been here over the years know the good times on the babe channels are long gone along with the sexy girls we used to enjoy watching.

Do the punters who chuck money at the ordinary girls who appear on the channels now, ever watch some of the old clips from yesteryear?

And if they do, has the penny dropped?
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2023 23:53 by thor.)
30-01-2023 23:31
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Going back to Gold shows, I noticed Jade Rabbit last night announcing that in 15 minutes she’d be starting a Gold show on Streamate and a Pervcam show on BS, and everyone would see them same thing. It sort of reinforces the point that BS were trying an approach where they could squeeze a bit more money out of punters while offering the same thing.

Jade also asked for help with her BS camera at one point, saying to the tech guy “cause that’s the one that makes me the most.” So BS are clearly wary of killing the golden goose, which is why they’ve back-pedalled on Gold shows.

I do find it depressing to see clips or screenshots of pixelated shows, which make the point that BS these days are asking money for what was once FTA - a bit like Twitter now charging for previously-free verification.

Where have all the good times gone?
06-04-2023 08:59
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

So I’m currently deciding on who to call out of Emily Bowie, Denni Taylor or Hazel Bond. What year is it again?! Smile
23-04-2023 22:01
thor Offline
Senior Poster

I've just had a look at the "babes" performing just now - 29/4/23 at 19.30pm

How did we come to this?

Why does anyone think these women are worth watching, never mind actually giving them money?

They should all get a proper job that involves keeping their clothes on!

Especially the ones with tattoos.
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2023 11:35 by thor.)
29-04-2023 19:34
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

This thread got me pondering some more on just what exactly has changed about the shows over the past few years. When I cast my mind back to how I used to enjoy the daytime offerings (in particular) of the "golden era" (for me this was roughly 2010-16) I realise how much was predicated on my perception of the people involved at that time.

Back then, the channels were something I "consumed" almost by osmosis. They developed my fandom like a gourmet has his waistline expanded by his central passion. Not overnight but by a gradual drip feed of the most casual indulgence. Each day I tuned in, my habit was validated by a comfort food consistency of nod and a wink type shows digested in the background of my life. Like a pleasant wallpaper for my visual senses I took it all in even as I did other things about the house. My knowledge of, and fascination for, the shows was bolstered almost unawares a lot of the time. That and, in consequence, my spending was all dependent on the empathy I felt for the babes and the industry in general: That it was lovely to see an entertainment and people that apparently shared the same worldview on this as me. That the babes and their bts personnel presented the constant ideal that sexuality could be cheekily expressed in a live format that stayed just the right side of explicit. That the best way to do this was to sort of embody the saucy seaside postcard visuals of a typically British attitude to sex and innuendo. A lads mag on TV - every day of the week.

These people understood I thought. They got it. They knew how ridiculously stuffy most of British TV is. They shared our idea of how 'we' wanted to get off.

But that feeling of general kinship with the industry has been TOTALLY AND UTTERLY eradicated in the intervening years. Instead the channels have shown us time and again they don't really want to be part of that old attitude. They are now (to a large extent) transparently against such open expression. Loads of babes shun it in fact. The freedoms of the web have largely been scorned in terms of recreating the cheekiness and visibility of those shows of yesteryear. The channels today only pander to the vaguest idea of these sensibilities when they have to. That is a massive change in attitude to my mind.

Why did it happen? Well multiple causes I expect: The stuff I talked of in the post linked above; the resentment of widespread illicit recordings (2015ish - 2017); the rise of OF furthering the idea babes should control all their content and hide it away behind paywalls.

Simply put insider attitudes to what the shows are has changed quite fundamentally. Thus the presentations we see today no longer share my values/sensibilities and I feel much less affinity with the people employed therein. Is it any wonder then that my inclination to spend any siginificant money on the shows has been erased in the process.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2023 19:59 by ShandyHand.)
22-05-2023 19:58
Charlemagne Offline

It's been a cracking day so far with the babes on the web/cam shows. These babes making capping easy.

Brooksie on this morning - the current hot girl, if you go with all the award wins. Her close ups are terrific.
Athlantyda - a Prague babe who is one of the best performers on the webshows.
Amore - another Prague babe who probably the cutest babe on the webshows.
Ashley Jay - another lovely performer who always puts on a great show.
Dolly Sampson - Always puts on a great show

And now Mira's & Marni have appeared.
Mira - is yet another of the Prague babes, clracking figure and I believe to be cuurently the best looking babes on all the shows
Marni - lots of sex appeal, great babe.

Sorry if I've missed your favourate

06-06-2023 15:35
thor Offline
Senior Poster

You are easily pleased, Charlemagne!
06-06-2023 21:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV