babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(08-01-2023 08:58 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  This is the big mistake Bs made when they switched from explicit fta tip goals to gold shows. If they'd allowed buzzes to count from the start, when punters were used to buzzing for explicit shows and the hunger for them was there, I suspect virtually every gold show target would have been met and the whole thing would've taken off in a big way.

The girls who campaigned for gold shows to be introduced did so because they had success with them on Streamate and consequently wanted to try the same thing on Babestation. They had no intention of potentially refunding buzzes so that idea was really a non-starter.

(08-01-2023 08:58 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Another thing they didn't take into account is that sitting waiting for a timer counting down for 20 or 30mins is just fucking boring.

But Streamate have run gold shows for more than 10 years and a timer countdown of 20 or 30 mins is what you typically see there. It's completely normal practice. It may be boring to you, but the girls who use gold shows on Streamate claim to do so with great success.
08-01-2023 16:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Interesting discussion lads. For me it hints at a couple things that lie behind so much of what is wrong with modern babeland's output.

Indeed I'd say the two factors I have in mind have, in recent years, often led to operators presenting a new device meant to facilitate punter interaction (like the Golds here) instead putting guys backs up and turning them away from the shows by degrees. It seems nothing can be launched these days in the exact fashion us guys wanted or how we might well have expected it to happen! bladewave Some presentation of the device will be perverted, some outcome from it twisted, some required motivation for its use undermined. And eventually we have to ask ourselves WHY is that? Bad luck? Incompetence? Or something more? What is going on with this?

I put it down to those two big bugbears. Let's call them intransigence and a poor attitude towards fta.

To contextualise to the above posts... Phil is right: There's nothing wrong with the original Gold Show concept. Like tipping, vibra and other modern options these can and should provide a most welcome source for precisely the kind of action and excitement we all want to see on our shows.

But Ryuken and SM are also right! The BS version of the Golds was compromised in its implementation and (even now) is most often flawed in its utilisation by babes there.

Think of the creators that asked for the limits on who could view their basic streams at 66. Think of those that clearly see tip goals and tease as ONLY a means to entice guys to enter one paywall or another. Look around the shows and you'll see a ton of babes that want everything their way and to work only in a way that looks nothing like the original babeshow idea. They want to choose what the shows are; customer demand can go hang.

This is not the calculating manipulations of some grand conspiracy mind, just the overbearing self interest of too many insiders looking to tilt things in their favour. This is how we get content that doesn't reflect the amount tipped towards it or the justified expectation behind the credits given. And fta content is always the loser in such lopsidedness. These creators would much prefer it if none of these additional devices undermined the profitability and prominence of the show's sacred cows - paywalls and privates - thank you very much!

And so most often tipping, vibra and the likes of the Golds will only be allowed to be as 'successful' as the propogation of the paywalls and privates will permit. Their use in a fta environment will be set up and/or used in a compromised fashion everytime.

That's why this stuff is dubbed as "gimmicks" at BS but not elsewhere. It's that the motivation in their use is most often very different.

Of course users get to feel some of this intuitively over time and most can't help but go along with what they are being taught by insiders in the process - that their money is better utilised behind paywalls. That better vfm is to be found there. And those of us that refuse to be prodded in this direction - those of us for whom fta will always be the true babeshow - are just left to fall by the wayside in large part. Apparently too much might be lost if we fta lovers were pandered to to any large extent anymore. Tongue Only a very few select babes think and act differently. They are to be praised and supported to the hilt; we just hope they're not a dying breed.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2023 19:42 by ShandyHand.)
08-01-2023 19:41
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(08-01-2023 16:58 )southlondonphil Wrote:  The girls who campaigned for gold shows to be introduced did so because they had success with them on Streamate and consequently wanted to try the same thing on Babestation. They had no intention of potentially refunding buzzes so that idea was really a non-starter.

It may have been a success elsewhere but there's no getting away from the fact it was a complete failure on Bs. There has to be a reason why. Imo it's because the customer base had different expectations and the gold shows should have been tailored to that. If not at the start then there should have been a re-evaluation when it became clear the gold shows weren't working.
It doesn't matter what the girls wanted. Someone at Bs should have been able to see the potential and told them how it was going to work. Just as they did when the explicit fta shows were banned.

(08-01-2023 16:58 )southlondonphil Wrote:  But Streamate have run gold shows for more than 10 years and a timer countdown of 20 or 30 mins is what you typically see there. It's completely normal practice. It may be boring to you, but the girls who use gold shows on Streamate claim to do so with great success.

Again, it's a different customer base. Buzzing gives small hits of instant gratification from the reaction of the girls. You don't get that by tipping for a gold show and then sitting back to wait.

First rule of business, know your customers...
08-01-2023 20:55
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

I gather from this earnest discussion about how gold shows should have been implemented that nobody agrees with ryuken's claim that they were only ever a gimmick anyway. I mean if there was never any genuine intention to succeed with them than it doesn't matter what Babestation should or shouldn't have done.

The NFT wasn't a gimmick either. Although the launch was flawed in several ways and the plans were way too optimistic, it's clear that it was a very serious project and a fair amount of work had gone into it. In fact if it had been even moderately successful it would have brought in quite a fair sum of cash.
08-01-2023 23:04
Not any more

They weren't gimmicks, no. But the way they were implemented makes it easy to see why some people would dismiss them as such.
09-01-2023 13:39
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Can I ask Scots, Phil and/or Marlowe if their failure to address anything of the Why in 'Why have the Golds not been a success on BS?' has anything to do with the babes they speak to also remaining silent on the issue?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
09-01-2023 20:49
thor Offline
Senior Poster

Who is in charge of the channels these days?

It used to be the guys who phoned in.

Now its the girls who give the orders.
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2023 10:52 by thor.)
14-01-2023 22:02
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

I did a pvt with Anna Arris on BS tonight, what is with the massive delay? I asked a friend who regularly does pvt's and he said its a BS thing (i did think maybe it was my or Anna's connection).

I could understand a delay on a live tv feed (to stop a transmission) if a girl has a slip that the idiots at OFCOM wouldn't like. But wtf is it on a pvt for? Totally unnecessary and puts me off trying again in the future. annoyed
15-01-2023 01:36
ai1234 Offline
Senior Poster

(15-01-2023 01:36 )Spike1876 Wrote:  I did a pvt with Anna Arris on BS tonight, what is with the massive delay? I asked a friend who regularly does pvt's and he said its a BS thing (i did think maybe it was my or Anna's connection).

I could understand a delay on a live tv feed (to stop a transmission) if a girl has a slip that the idiots at OFCOM wouldn't like. But wtf is it on a pvt for? Totally unnecessary and puts me off trying again in the future. annoyed

The delay is utterly maddening.

In my experience the BSCams website doesn't have same problem even if the girl is in a BS studio.
Huh

16-01-2023 02:35
Not any more

(15-01-2023 01:36 )Spike1876 Wrote:  I could understand a delay on a live tv feed (to stop a transmission) if a girl has a slip that the idiots at OFCOM wouldn't like. But wtf is it on a pvt for? Totally unnecessary and puts me off trying again in the future. annoyed

Back in the day the stream used to be ahead of the tv. If you were looking to call a babe on tv you could watch the stream and get in a couple of secs before the tv callers when a phone was logged in.

Now the stream is actually behind the tv by a few secs Rolleyes
16-01-2023 09:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV