babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(22-12-2022 22:27 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Just because i made that comment 4 days ago doesn't mean i am never going to vote for her it depends who she is up against and who done better in that year and like i said if Nicole was on for the hole year i would of definitely voted for her because she is a better performer then Honey.

Also like i said before i am not about favourites i vote on who i feel has done better over the course of the year like it is supposed to be done.
Well can you please explain what you meant by your comment "don't see anything good about her" It's a pretty damning opinion to have about someone.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2022 23:24 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
22-12-2022 22:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

I wouldn't go as far as damning it doesn't mean i don't like her i like all babes i am not a horrible person.

I just mean't i don't see her as a great performer it's like if you don't see a football team as a great football team i mean't no disrespect by it. I mean she could have one year on the babeshows when she is out of this world but i just don't see that in her at the moment.

I don't have to go on the bandwagon of liking other people just because one person likes someone which makes them like them and it makes them vote for people in the award i am not part of a team i am my own person.

I don't see why having an opinion on here is so hard work well for me it is anyway.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2022 23:20 by Kingsmind.)
22-12-2022 23:16
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Woa calm down, at no point have I suggested that you're a bad person, or that you're not welcome to an opinion. I saw your previous comments & your recent vote as a dramatic change of heart & I was interested to know why. My mistake for trying to enter into a discussion in a discussion thread.
For the record, nor am I a bad person. But feel free to hate me, on your current form it's not inconceivable that I won't get your vote in any future forum awards.
Merry Xmas, & Peace to all men

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

22-12-2022 23:50
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Nothing against you Boom you are one of the few members i do like on here who is always liking my comments and liking other members comments it just feels like not naming any names members are trying to direct you to like other babes when you are entitled to your opinion.

Sorry for the falling out Boom it just felt like my opinions they was the only ones that was getting hate on here not trying to direct hate on here it was just how i felt.

Yeah you don't like my opinions that's fine i can deal with that but there is a way to be nice about it and not look like you are trying to direct to someone you like just because you like them but i don't.

Again Sorry Boom.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2022 00:05 by Kingsmind.)
23-12-2022 00:03
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Let's hug it out bro Smile

(There never was a falling out tbh) Important

Sorry if I offended you

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

23-12-2022 00:13
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Well, that was an anti-climax Rolleyes

Even the arguments on here aren't as good as they used to be bladewave

Wink
23-12-2022 07:07
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(20-11-2022 08:59 )Sm© Wrote:  I don't really think the influx of girls from STD66 is making much of a difference, only Bella, Ivy, Darelle and Arura are actually getting any TV spots, some are doing web only shows from the studios, but the majority are still doing home shows behind a paywall for 99% of the time.

Kartel K, Ella Jolie & Georgie Darby also. Kartel gets more tv time than any of the S66 influx

(20-11-2022 08:59 )Sm© Wrote:  I think I have seen more completely new girls on TV than ex 66 girls. (Keep an eye on Summer Fox, she's a cracker Wink)
Agree. She is one to watchSmile

||||||||
23-12-2022 08:30
Owned by Kelly Bell

(23-12-2022 07:07 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Well, that was an anti-climax Rolleyes

Even the arguments on here aren't as good as they used to be bladewave

Wink

Yeh, well it didn't really even get to argument level.

Remember the days when The Twilight Zone was a must read, since I came back here it has averaged 3 spats per year in the last 3 years. I mean what do the mods even do these days, Wink Charle even finds time to knock out some caps. Big Grin

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

23-12-2022 12:01
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(22-12-2022 21:48 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Voted for Honey in the Ultimate Babe final just based on the fact i have seen her more then Nicole this year , but both i feel shouldn't of been in the final this year but everyone has there own opinion.

It's an interesting final and not the one I would have predicted,
Although Nicole is only on TV once or twice a month nowadays she still dose excellent shows as good as she always has,
Honey on TV twice a week but don't do a lot for me but a lot of people say she's one of the best on the phone, so I guess people voted based on different things that were important to them,
I was surprised like u a few names from bs didn't make it deeper into the contest,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
23-12-2022 12:23
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Forgot about Ultimate Babe lol. Maybe part of the problem, too many polls these days. Voter fatigue not giving expected results
23-12-2022 12:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV