babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(12-11-2022 23:35 )thor Wrote:  I don't pretend to know the details around S66's collapse. But one thing seems clear to me: they thought they could squeeze more cash out of punters by getting them to sign up and pay before watching the girls.

Well, that worked!

BS needs to be careful not to go down the same route. We're in an economic recession - less money all round for most folk.

Having average looking women lie around in a badly lit bedroom doing nothing until some mug flings money at them to open their legs in a private show might not be the best way to persuade punters to part with their cash in these financially challenging times.

I cannot be the only one who switches the channels off in boredom after seeing that one girl after another is in a private show.

I understand that the channels want us to spend money, but they need to improve the quality of the product and make it more accessible like it used to be when there were plenty of pretty girls in sexy outfits on decent sets with good lighting waiting to chat and putting on a show while they waited. Nuff said!
l
Spot on totally agree with what you have written here. I did hear an ex s66 babe whs now on bs she explained no one knew this was gonna happen so she said that directors And management took a pay cut so babes were paid some money not everything tho. Thing is if they do sort themselves out and make a comeback what babes will they have.

Now that most of s66 babes have gone to bs with so many babes in one place this must mean the old school babes from bs must be looking over there shoulders because they can't all hide behind paywas because once a person is in there paying 30-50 credits per minute they ain't gonna be tipping or buzzing unless they have large amount of credit
20-11-2022 03:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I don't really think the influx of girls from STD66 is making much of a difference, only Bella, Ivy, Darelle and Arura are actually getting any TV spots, some are doing web only shows from the studios, but the majority are still doing home shows behind a paywall for 99% of the time.

I think I have seen more completely new girls on TV than ex 66 girls. (Keep an eye on Summer Fox, she's a cracker Wink)

20-11-2022 08:59
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Just realised all of our awards will be closing on the same day at different times , Winsaw's Newcomer Tue 22 Nov 23:59 , Lovebabes All Time Babes Tue 22 Nov 9:00 PM , and my Tue 22 Nov 10:00 PM on the S66 Night Time. Bounce Bounce

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
20-11-2022 23:35
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(20-11-2022 08:59 )Sm© Wrote:  I don't really think the influx of girls from STD66 is making much of a difference, only Bella, Ivy, Darelle and Arura are actually getting any TV spots, some are doing web only shows from the studios, but the majority are still doing home shows behind a paywall for 99% of the time.

I think I have seen more completely new girls on TV than ex 66 girls. (Keep an eye on Summer Fox, she's a cracker Wink)

A slight concern is that if the new babes from S66 are mostly doing paywall shows.

And if they are profitable, then it might lead to more BS babes doing less FTA shows.

Yasmin Nicole barely does any FTA shows anymore, she mostly does PPV ones now.

I love babes with brown nipples
21-11-2022 03:09
thor Offline
Senior Poster

Any chance of Maria Melena/Maria Ryabushkina/Maria Rya joining the channels?

I'd pay serious money to see her on the old pool table!

Oh no!..... I just woke up!
22-11-2022 19:59
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

I am looking forward to voting in the Ultimate Babe , i think it is going to be really interesting this year.

02-12-2022 17:32
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Yeah it is difficult to predict a winner this time around. Any one from about 6 or 7 look like potential winners to me.

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2022 21:50 by Snooks.)
06-12-2022 21:49
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Voted for Honey in the Ultimate Babe final just based on the fact i have seen her more then Nicole this year , but both i feel shouldn't of been in the final this year but everyone has there own opinion.

22-12-2022 21:48
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(22-12-2022 21:48 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Voted for Honey in the Ultimate Babe final just based on the fact i have seen her more then Nicole this year , but both i feel shouldn't of been in the final this year but everyone has there own opinion.

I find it quite baffling that only 4 days earlier you posted in the most underrated babe thread "Honey Scott, I honestly don't see anything good about her, she is average".
Why would you even bother to vote for someone that you have such a low opinion of.
Your reasons for voting for her over Nicole are not really justified after your previous comments.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
22-12-2022 22:18
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Just because i made that comment 4 days ago doesn't mean i am never going to vote for her it depends who she is up against and who done better in that year and like i said if Nicole was on for the hole year i would of definitely voted for her because she is a better performer then Honey.

Also like i said before i am not about favourites i vote on who i feel has done better over the course of the year like it is supposed to be done.

22-12-2022 22:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV