Nah, turned out it was just to welcome viewers to the nightshow

Piper Niven Superfan
01-06-2022 13:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(31-05-2022 16:35 )Bbefan_london Wrote:  
(31-05-2022 14:47 )hornball Wrote:  If the last two nights (Sun/Mon) are anything to go by, It won't be long until it is just an empty studio and nothing else for good! I have no idea what lunatic is now running the asylum, but Miss N.S. Ads seems to be the only regular now. That is - by the way - No Show Ads. Not that good looking I have to say! Brief appearances of a real girl with frequent interruptions from the afore mentioned No Show to boot! What exactly is going on??

Calm down mate Christ. A lot of lads on here feel as if they are owed something. Yea wasn’t great this weekend but oh well. You have no idea why there was no one on. These girls have real life’s and so do the people that run it. They don’t owe u anything. I’ve sat back for months and barely interact with this forum and I must say the amount of meltwonds are ridiculous. You’d think studio 66 have committed war crimes or something. ?
What’s the need to call it an asylum or refer to the owners as lunatics.

I respect everyone has a right to be annoyed at things but come on lads. It’s essentially a wank channel. Get a grip just a tad and remember that.

Babe channels will soon be a thing of the past, like I said before times have changed.

Might just need for you to spend a lot more time ( Years instead of months )watching the shows before you start criticising other members Bbefan. Many, well established members remember how good it was in the past before this shower of an outfit took over.
02-06-2022 14:11
generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

^The "off" button worked great for me a few months back.
02-06-2022 19:01
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(31-05-2022 14:47 )hornball Wrote:  If the last two nights (Sun/Mon) are anything to go by, It won't be long until it is just an empty studio and nothing else for good! I have no idea what lunatic is now running the asylum, but Miss N.S. Ads seems to be the only regular now. That is - by the way - No Show Ads. Not that good looking I have to say! Brief appearances of a real girl with frequent interruptions from the afore mentioned No Show to boot! What exactly is going on??

Babe channels will soon be a thing of the past, like I said before times have changed.

This was your 1st post...apparently...so when and where? Is Bbefan_london a sock?
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2022 21:49 by Rake.)
02-06-2022 21:48
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

Despite all the criticism on here about how the channel & website has been run (a lot of it justified), I still think S66 have the best group of girls, even after the mass exodus of talent.

I would just admit defeat with the website and go back to the old format with streams on Rampant too. Probably wouldn’t hurt to lower the prices of calls too because they are competing with Xpanded now, not Babestation. That chap earlier made a good point about they’d be no babe channels 5 years from now. The future is the web, so an easy accessible website is a must.

But to end with a positive note, the roster and recruitment of new girls second to none! Just a shame so many leave for BS
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2022 09:58 by Hobgoblin.)
03-06-2022 09:56
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

(02-06-2022 14:11 )derekdas Wrote:  

Calm down mate Christ. A lot of lads on here feel as if they are owed something. Yea wasn’t great this weekend but oh well. You have no idea why there was no one on. These girls have real life’s and so do the people that run it. They don’t owe u anything. I’ve sat back for months and barely interact with this forum and I must say the amount of meltwonds are ridiculous. You’d think studio 66 have committed war crimes or something. ?
What’s the need to call it an asylum or refer to the owners as lunatics.

I respect everyone has a right to be annoyed at things but come on lads. It’s essentially a wank channel. Get a grip just a tad and remember that.

Might just need for you to spend a lot more time ( Years instead of months )watching the shows before you start criticising other members Bbefan. Many, well established members remember how good it was in the past before this shower of an outfit took over.

I have been watching these channelssince the good old days of sexstation, playboy tv etc. I have joined this forum again after previously leaving. Because you know there’s a thing called life lad. How much more time do I need to spend watching the channels? Sorry I’m not glued to the channels24/7. I talk to the girl or girls I want when they are on, if I’m in that mood. I’m not sat there watching everyday waiting for character development and different plots and storylines. Some lads on here act as if they are watching an actual telly program. I find it laughable.

Some of the meltdowns on here leads me to believe that some lads on here are living in fantasy land. Again no one is forcing anyone to watch these channels. If they are now shit and to much money to spend etc etc. Simply move on. Babe channels will never be what they used to be. Accept it. It’s 2022 times have changed technology has changed. Soo many cam sites now, only fans etc. It will never be the same as when we only really had the channels as it was not easy access to sexual contact as we currently do now. It’s ridiculous reading some of the comments on here as a grown man.

Lads on here come on and insult the girls simply doing a JOB and the people in the studio simply doing a JOB and insult other punters for spending thier own money. It’s all uncalled for. If it makes me a sock as the previous guy above called me, then a sock be I.

Forgive me that I’m not having a meltdown because of a bloody website or tv channel with women on it. Everyone is allowed to be annoyed at certain things off course. But some lads on here treat it way bigger than what it actually is. As the youngins would say. “It’s really not that deep”
03-06-2022 11:57
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

(03-06-2022 09:56 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  Despite all the criticism on here about how the channel & website has been run (a lot of it justified), I still think S66 have the best group of girls, even after the mass exodus of talent.

I would just admit defeat with the website and go back to the old format with streams on Rampant too. Probably wouldn’t hurt to lower the prices of calls too because they are competing with Xpanded now, not Babestation. That chap earlier made a good point about they’d be no babe channels 5 years from now. The future is the web, so an easy accessible website is a must.

But to end with a positive note, the roster and recruitment of new girls second to none! Just a shame so many leave for BS

I think s66 have just simply tried to upgrade thier site because of competion. They are not only competing with babestation and xxxpanded. But tons of other websites as well. I presume they wanted to do something different. I for one like the new site and think it’s a lot more modern and see the potential. I don’t even have any problems using it. Im able to speak to my girls of choice with no problems. As I said before babe channels are no longer a thing.

Before we didn’t have easy access to sexual content like we do now due to technology. You just gotta get on your smart phone and can be seeing a naked girl playing with herself within one min. It was never like that before. That’s why the channels were an exclusive thing. Also things like page 3, zoo, nuts etc are no longer a thing either becaus times have changed. We have no idea if babestation or xxpanded have plans in the works to renovate their sites either.

From the girls I’ve talked to they make more money on cams anyway rather than telly. Babes don’t even need to leave their house to make money( only fans, cams, Instagram) etc. They don’t even get paid per apearance, they get paid according to what the punter spends on them that shift.

There are a lot of lads that like the new site and some that don’t. You can’t please everyone. I for one really likes it and I spend on it when I feel like and have no problems. Criticisms are definitely warranted but we cant at the same time throw toys out the pram. One thing that might urk one punter, might be great for another SmileSmile for example some guys prefer when the babe is camming from home and some prefer when they are working from the studio.

Now, lowering call prices as you stated above is something I think they need to do. But as a businessman myself I see nothing wrong with trying to upgrade and move with the current times and that’s what they’ve done.Smile
03-06-2022 12:22
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with a lot of this BBefan, with a couple of exceptions.

Relentless complaints about girls who won’t do this or do too much of that, or don’t work the shifts I want, wear the outfits I like, on the sets I prefer, or charge too much, or spend too much time behind a paywall, etc… it all feels a little like tilting at windmills. It’s just fruitless venting and a hankering for a bygone age.

This is the bit that jumps out at me though.

(03-06-2022 11:57 )Bbefan_london Wrote:  Lads on here come on and insult the girls simply doing a JOB and the people in the studio simply doing a JOB…

It’s a common refrain from the girls themselves: “this is our JOB!!” We’ve heard it a hundred times.

So I don’t think it’s too churlish too complain when a payment has been made … and they simply don’t do their job. I mean that whole category of complaints about things going awry after the transaction has taken place. E.g. girls going private while in the middle of a call; a glitchy website that drains credits or routinely defaults to ‘auto top up’; unfulfilled tip goals; inattentive girls trying to multitask between calls, multiple cams, and that fascinating chat they’re having with the producer; etc.

To say nothing of OnlyFans and the customs that never come, the constant ‘no shows’ to pre-paid Skypes and calls, and the daily invitation to ‘sext’ with someone who is CLEARLY a paid assistant.

You’re right — it’s not a TV show, and complaining about what’s on (or isn’t on) screen seems futile, at best. But I would always indulge — even encourage — complaints about things going awry after money has changed hands. That’s a warning to others, if nothing else.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2022 19:43 by Goodfella3041.)
03-06-2022 19:40
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

^Well said,you talk a lot of sense.When can you start at S66?.
03-06-2022 20:18
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

(03-06-2022 19:40 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  I agree with a lot of this BBefan, with a couple of exceptions.

Relentless complaints about girls who won’t do this or do too much of that, or don’t work the shifts I want, wear the outfits I like, on the sets I prefer, or charge too much, or spend too much time behind a paywall, etc… it all feels a little like tilting at windmills. It’s just fruitless venting and a hankering for a bygone age.

This is the bit that jumps out at me though.

(03-06-2022 11:57 )Bbefan_london Wrote:  Lads on here come on and insult the girls simply doing a JOB and the people in the studio simply doing a JOB…

It’s a common refrain from the girls themselves: “this is our JOB!!” We’ve heard it a hundred times.

So I don’t think it’s too churlish too complain when a payment has been made … and they simply don’t do their job. I mean that whole category of complaints about things going awry after the transaction has taken place. E.g. girls going private while in the middle of a call; a glitchy website that drains credits or routinely defaults to ‘auto top up’; unfulfilled tip goals; inattentive girls trying to multitask between calls, multiple cams, and that fascinating chat they’re having with the producer; etc.

To say nothing of OnlyFans and the customs that never come, the constant ‘no shows’ to pre-paid Skypes and calls, and the daily invitation to ‘sext’ with someone who is CLEARLY a paid assistant.

You’re right — it’s not a TV show, and complaining about what’s on (or isn’t on) screen seems futile, at best. But I would always indulge — even encourage — complaints about things going awry after money has changed hands. That’s a warning to others, if nothing else.

Yes I do definitely agree whit what you have said also. You make very valid points. Top marks for your response.
03-06-2022 20:58