Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(30-05-2022 08:48 )Nelson981 Wrote:  Anyone else see (or more specfically hear) Jada Saturday night over the main tv show? I dun mind a bit of swearin myself but even made me wince Rolleyes dont think it was meant to go on tv that Big Laugh

yeah i listened to it as well
31-05-2022 15:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

(31-05-2022 14:47 )hornball Wrote:  If the last two nights (Sun/Mon) are anything to go by, It won't be long until it is just an empty studio and nothing else for good! I have no idea what lunatic is now running the asylum, but Miss N.S. Ads seems to be the only regular now. That is - by the way - No Show Ads. Not that good looking I have to say! Brief appearances of a real girl with frequent interruptions from the afore mentioned No Show to boot! What exactly is going on??

just got through my 3am recording saw somebody called Bambi for about ten minutes and SFA after that thank god for the fast forward function on the remote
31-05-2022 16:04
Frenchie316 Offline
Senior Poster

So was Jada being.. How do you say NSFW on the live mic then?
31-05-2022 16:26
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

(31-05-2022 14:47 )hornball Wrote:  If the last two nights (Sun/Mon) are anything to go by, It won't be long until it is just an empty studio and nothing else for good! I have no idea what lunatic is now running the asylum, but Miss N.S. Ads seems to be the only regular now. That is - by the way - No Show Ads. Not that good looking I have to say! Brief appearances of a real girl with frequent interruptions from the afore mentioned No Show to boot! What exactly is going on??

Calm down mate Christ. A lot of lads on here feel as if they are owed something. Yea wasn’t great this weekend but oh well. You have no idea why there was no one on. These girls have real life’s and so do the people that run it. They don’t owe u anything. I’ve sat back for months and barely interact with this forum and I must say the amount of meltwonds are ridiculous. You’d think studio 66 have committed war crimes or something. ?
What’s the need to call it an asylum or refer to the owners as lunatics.

I respect everyone has a right to be annoyed at things but come on lads. It’s essentially a wank channel. Get a grip just a tad and remember that.

Babe channels will soon be a thing of the past, like I said before times have changed.
31-05-2022 16:35
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

(31-05-2022 16:26 )Frenchie316 Wrote:  So was Jada being.. How do you say NSFW on the live mic then?

personally i thought it was hilarious quite a bit of effing and jeffing
31-05-2022 16:43
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(31-05-2022 16:35 )Bbefan_london Wrote:  

Calm down mate Christ. A lot of lads on here feel as if they are owed something. Yea wasn’t great this weekend but oh well. You have no idea why there was no one on. These girls have real life’s and so do the people that run it. They don’t owe u anything. I’ve sat back for months and barely interact with this forum and I must say the amount of meltwonds are ridiculous. You’d think studio 66 have committed war crimes or something. ?

I respect everyone has a right to be annoyed at things but come on lads. It’s essentially a wank channel. Get a grip just a tad and remember that.

Babe channels will soon be a thing of the past, like I said before times have changed.
Not entirely sure I am the one that needs to calm down to be fair!!Big Laugh Just an accurate observation.
31-05-2022 19:27
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(31-05-2022 16:04 )tigeralf Wrote:  

just got through my 3am recording saw somebody called Bambi for about ten minutes and SFA after that thank god for the fast forward function on the remote
And that is my only point. Not about any of the girls on screen. I have never done that and never will!
31-05-2022 19:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(31-05-2022 16:35 )Bbefan_london Wrote:  Calm down mate Christ. A lot of lads on here feel as if they are owed something. Yea wasn’t great this weekend but oh well. You have no idea why there was no one on. These girls have real life’s and so do the people that run it. They don’t owe u anything. I’ve sat back for months and barely interact with this forum and I must say the amount of meltwonds are ridiculous. You’d think studio 66 have committed war crimes or something. ?
Well said

Piper Niven Superfan
31-05-2022 19:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Loved the start to tonight's show with Annie Bullah & Kandi Kay together Heart

Piper Niven Superfan
31-05-2022 22:19
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Am I missing much?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
01-06-2022 06:07