Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Why have a pop at dani's expense?

Louise Porter is hardly tiny, and nor does she flash a lot of skin.....but I don't see the digs at her

01-11-2009 23:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(01-11-2009 20:28 )matt38 Wrote:  How about this for something silly, have you seen how the girls are wearing less, real skimpy knicks and mostly topless all the time, and are now quite active, moving around alot.

No, can't say I have, but then I only have Freeview. Watching the web stream for a bit tonight I get an idea of what you mean from a Sky point of view.
02-11-2009 00:48
schmoo Away
Master Poster

I'm now being pulled towards these Babestation channels.. primarily because they are (starting) to fulfil my particular needs. The differing themes/sets - both on the day & i'm even starting to watch the later shows.

I must therefore congratulate these channels. Something different for the differing discerning viewer!
02-11-2009 22:16
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

babestation are lacking variety at the moment. seems like it's been more or less the same girls for the last couple of nights with the odd exception.
02-11-2009 22:38
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

The main problem is that keeping the same set for each channel gives no variety for anyone who likes to watch just one channel. When each channel just had a bed, with maybe a couch to one side, the girls could do whatever moves and positions they wanted. The new studio sets are too restrictive. The girls change over, although not as often as before, but what we get is a procession of girls who all do very similar routines because there's no scope for anything else.
02-11-2009 23:32
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-11-2009 23:32 )vila Wrote:  The main problem is that keeping the same set for each channel gives no variety for anyone who likes to watch just one channel. When each channel just had a bed, with maybe a couch to one side, the girls could do whatever moves and positions they wanted. The new studio sets are too restrictive. The girls change over, although not as often as before, but what we get is a procession of girls who all do very similar routines because there's no scope for anything else.

Can I refer you to my post number 158 and see if you reckon any of this might be able to work.
02-11-2009 23:37
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Yes, I'd already seen that and I've been mulling it over.

I think Sooky is right about space and practicality. The sequential events theme would be interesting but I think that not all the girls and not all the channels could be involved. This would mean other sets being required on the same night, which I doubt they have space for.
02-11-2009 23:56
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Did I just hear Lori and Alex being told that they're not allowed to spank each other? It goes from bad to worse.
03-11-2009 05:06
mojo76@live.co.uk Offline
Apprentice Poster

over the last 4 nights on babestation there have been 11 girls on. Daryl has been on all 4 nights with Paige Lori Jada and Alex on 3 nights Yvette and ella twice with Karina Reede Caty and Dionne for her final show. Will this be a recurring theme or will there be different girls on. If anyone has more info on this please post.
03-11-2009 16:20
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(03-11-2009 16:20 )mojo76@live.co.uk Wrote:  over the last 4 nights on babestation there have been 11 girls on. Daryl has been on all 4 nights with Paige Lori Jada and Alex on 3 nights Yvette and ella twice with Karina Reede Caty and Dionne for her final show. Will this be a recurring theme or will there be different girls on. If anyone has more info on this please post.

With all the girls that have left in the last few months, it is obvious that the remaining girls will be on more often. 4 channels needing say 8 girls total per night means the same girls will be on several times in any given week. They only have a max number of 29 girls, some of these will be unavailable due to days off, holidays, illness etc.
03-11-2009 16:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV