Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Interesting concept idea matt - but a couple of possible problems

1) While I agree that they could do with some variety to the sets (I believe this is something that is gonna be added to over time, but they have only just started implimenting the changes now so give them time lol) the problem comes regarding space. These shows are filmed in small studios, not vast Hollywood style soundstages. They're not exactly Pinewood Wink So there would be a problem of space. So while they could perhaps change the sets on a daily/nightly basis, they couldn't leave them all set up ready and waiting on the off chance they get used.....not without severely limiting the space the girl would have to perform in Wink

2) As for the suggestion of the neatly folded trianges on their lower regions etc. This is fine if the babe in question is going to spend her entire time sitting perfectly still and not moving
You're right that the tabloids have pictures of this sort of thing during the heat of summer etc, but that's the point. They are still pictures, not moving images. There is no danger of the material falling off and revealing more than is permitted in a photograph Wink

31-10-2009 20:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jessicaj Offline
CHLOE CRUIZE on PP daytime!

(31-10-2009 15:00 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Latest updated list after Dionne has now left.
They now have 29 remaining (including Sasha who I'm not sure is still available)
In no particular order they are
Dani, Geri, Charlie, Charlie O'Neal, Kelly, Megan, Camilla, Yvette, Lori, Paige, Louise Porter, Reede, Karina Currie, Michelle Moist, Alex Adams, Daryl Morgan, Ella Jolie, Caty Cole, Jada, Stevie, French Chloe, Elle, Morgan, Toya, Jasmine, Cleo, Chloe Cruise, Sasha and Jessica.

24 girls have now gone in the last 6 months.

might want to pull me out of that list too... ive got no idea whats going on with babestation, since i started they pushed me around from nights, to days and finally to 3G, and as of 2 nights ago they left a message saying 3G is no longer.
i havent been given a roster for next month, and no one is answering my calls or returning messages.... im 99% sure that means i no longer have a job.lol

retarded way of going about it...

Chloe Cruize on Party People daytime shows!

Twitter: chloecruize
Youtube: almosthegirlnextdoor
Facebook: chloe.cruize
31-10-2009 21:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree chloe they should at least have the decency to call you rather than simply not answering. get on another channel and show them what they are missing

Piper Niven Superfan
31-10-2009 21:13
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-10-2009 15:00 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Latest updated list after Dionne has now left.
They now have 29 remaining (including Sasha who I'm not sure is still available)
Dani, Geri, Charlie, Charlie O'Neal, Kelly, Megan, Camilla, Yvette, Lori, Paige, Louise Porter, Reede, Karina Currie, Michelle Moist, Alex Adams, Daryl Morgan, Ella Jolie, Caty Cole, Jada, Stevie, French Chloe, Elle, Morgan, Toya, Jasmine, Cleo, Chloe Cruise, Sasha and Jessica.

you have missed a girl from Party People daytime called summer. who i saw on Party People today

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2009 23:13 by dave34.)
31-10-2009 21:24
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi Matt. I like your idea but I wonder how long it would take Cellcast to get it to work;assuming they read this! I think that it would certainly get more viewers and if the shows were just a bit more"daring and risque" as you suggest on both Sy and Freeview I think the cntinuos complaints regarding content would come to an end. I think Cellcast need to realise that the shows can be more daring and yet still stay within the law! Showing pussy is obviously out of the question but implied nudity ala Camilla or Amanda is perfectly legitimate. After all its an adult programme;most feature films these days shown in the evening show full ininhibited nudity and often the sex act;and on mainstream television unencripted! I dont think Cellcast would have aproblem with your suggestions and I'm sure we would all approve them and back Cellcast all the way;then more viewers leading to more phone calls/texts etc bringing in more money! Everyone would be happy!Come on Cellcast go for it and show your critics and the competion that you mean business and dont wish to lose the battle of the viewers! And that you appreciate your loyal fans as well!
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2009 21:53 by Big Boobies.)
31-10-2009 21:52
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(31-10-2009 21:11 )jessicaj Wrote:  might want to pull me out of that list too... ive got no idea whats going on with babestation, since i started they pushed me around from nights, to days and finally to 3G, and as of 2 nights ago they left a message saying 3G is no longer.
i havent been given a roster for next month, and no one is answering my calls or returning messages.... im 99% sure that means i no longer have a job.lol

retarded way of going about it...

Sorry to hear that, Jessica. Bloody disgraceful.
31-10-2009 21:58
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-10-2009 21:24 )dave34 Wrote:  

you have missed a girl from Party People daytime called summer.

Looking at the girls who have been on since the shake up, it looks a sure fire bet that Geri is another one who has been dumped, not unless she suddenly pops up tonight.
31-10-2009 22:47
sonofapaddy Online
Ó Dubhghaill

CANDY!! is back in early 2010! Heart
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2009 09:37 by sonofapaddy.)
01-11-2009 09:22
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(31-10-2009 21:24 )dave34 Wrote:  
Dani, Geri, Charlie, Charlie O'Neal, Kelly, Megan, Camilla, Yvette, Lori, Paige, Louise Porter, Reede, Karina Currie, Michelle Moist, Alex Adams, Daryl Morgan, Ella Jolie, Caty Cole, Jada, Stevie, French Chloe, Elle, Morgan, Toya, Jasmine, Cleo, Chloe Cruize, Sasha and Jessica.

you have missed a girl from Party People daytime called summer. who i saw on Party People today

The list only includes girls that have done the night shows in the past. There are lots of daytime girls that I've not included.
Chloe Cruize has probably been lost as well, as she posted previously.
Which would make it 28 remaining, 25 gone.

(Not sure about the status of Geri or Sasha)
01-11-2009 12:28
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

How about this for something silly, have you seen how the girls are wearing less, real skimpy knicks and mostly topless all the time, and are now quite active, moving around alot, how the hell is Dani going to cope, she will probably be on oxygen all night.
01-11-2009 20:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV