babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Review of last night's show
(06-04-2022 09:29 )trains55 Wrote:  Hi. Just before I go out for the morning! Unfortunately!? I only managed to record 673 last night and it wasn't great!
674 wasn't a lot different besides Amber Jasmine not being on I think. Luna and Zoe were (and Alice and Beth).

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
06-04-2022 15:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-04-2022 15:10 )Doddle Wrote:  
(06-04-2022 09:29 )trains55 Wrote:  Hi. Just before I go out for the morning! Unfortunately!? I only managed to record 673 last night and it wasn't great!
674 wasn't a lot different besides Amber Jasmine not being on I think. Luna and Zoe were (and Alice and Beth).

Thanks very much for that: so I didn't miss anything special then ,.....
06-04-2022 16:24
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi. Just before I go out for the morning!
Last night was a VERY interesting night! Both Preeti and Sophie Hart who were scheduled for TV ended up being on the webshow all night: they both looked to be having a filthy time! Yasmin Nicole was also on the webshow all night and I don't think Sabrina Jade was on at all. So on FV we saw Poppy May and Beth as main girls with help from a few girls from the webshow. Beth was on 673 for 1 hour and on 674 for 1 hour 16 minutes! !Fully naked as usual on both channels. Poppy was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 44 minutes and for a total of 1 hour 25 minutes in three sections. Topless only but with her pants down very slightly briefly in one of her 673 sections: a bit tame.
We also saw: Luna Lamora on both channels and very good as usual showing off her lovely big new tits: topless and braless a lot. Ferrari Red on 673 topless and braless really showing off her amazing body and BIG tits! Missy Le Anne on 673 showing off her lovely curves: topless early and she moved her pants down slightly briefly.
On 674 we also saw Crystal Candy topless early and braless really showing off her amazing big tits and shapely body. Alex Le Tissier was also on for 1 hour 1 minute! Topless and really showing off and playing with her lovely 36"E tits a lot as usual! Plus also showed off her shapely arse and (briefly) her lovely legs and feet! Very nice!
So two different but good shows. All the girls were quite good AND it was great to see Ferrari Red at MK in her favourite blue set! And also Poppy! and Luna also at MK!
Near the end of the shows both Poppy and Luna only had brief breaks before going on the last short sections on the other channel. Luna had JUST 5 minutes and Poppy 15 minutes.
So a fairly reasonable night for me! Still didn't see Francesca James on FV again: excellent again on the web really showing off her lovely HUGE tits topless on and off!......
Not sure about tonight but Beth and Priya are scheduled for TV!? Plus lots of my favourites are? on the webshow including Sarah Daniel!, Alexa Brooke!, Brooke Knight!, Alex Le Tissier! and Jaye Rose. There are also a few interesting looking special shows on the web: Levi and Amanda Rendall in a girl/girl show and Megan Rox in a wand show.
Enjoy!?..........
Finally did any of you happen to see Ferrari in her shower show?, Yasmin Nicole in her booty bonanza? or Crystal Candy in her naked oil show!?......Or did they not happen?? Just wondering if I missed any VERY good shows!?........Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2022 09:22 by trains55.)
07-04-2022 09:21
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Wednesday night, it was great seeing Poppy and Ferrari in MK,
Poppy showed what we have been missing from her up in Manchester, she looked amazing in the office, moved around the set so well showing off her lovely fit body, loved all.the standing up missed that from her, hope she's back on TV more,
Ferrari showed yet again what a natural she is on TV , she made excellent use of the big TV set to show off her amazing body, so many sexy positions, loved all the peachy bum action, you could see how much she was enjoying herself a joy to watch,
Missy was very naughty on the web playing with her pussy lots,
Alex looked stunning on TV she oiled up her amazing big boobs , love her naughty smile when she's playing with them ,
Joha Nova was on the webshow , happy she's left 66 she looked stunning, oiled up her peachy bum and twerked it, lots of playing with her lovely boobs , I hope she gets a shot at TV soon
Good night for me ,
A busy few days ahead for me now so may not be able to watch until Sunday but will see,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-04-2022 10:34
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-04-2022 10:34 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Wednesday night, it was great seeing Poppy and Ferrari in MK,
Poppy showed what we have been missing from her up in Manchester, she looked amazing in the office, moved around the set so well showing off her lovely fit body, loved all.the standing up missed that from her, hope she's back on TV more,
Ferrari showed yet again what a natural she is on TV , she made excellent use of the big TV set to show off her amazing body, so many sexy positions, loved all the peachy bum action, you could see how much she was enjoying herself a joy to watch,
Missy was very naughty on the web playing with her pussy lots,
Alex looked stunning on TV she oiled up her amazing big boobs , love her naughty smile when she's playing with them ,
Joha Nova was on the webshow , happy she's left 66 she looked stunning, oiled up her peachy bum and twerked it, lots of playing with her lovely boobs , I hope she gets a shot at TV soon
Good night for me ,
A busy few days ahead for me now so may not be able to watch until Sunday but will see,
Yes I thought that you would enjoy the shows last night. Very good despite Sophie and Preeti only on the webshow: Beth as usual was excellent but all of the other girls were very good. And I meant to mention that I was pleased like you that Ferrari and Poppy were at MK! They were both so much better on a "proper" set! I thought that it was a great night despite being a VERY different night than was expected!
07-04-2022 14:14
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains and winsaw a pretty good Wednesday night viewing
I do agree that was nice seeing poppy again on tv if not repeative still feel at times she's dying to get backstage and have more fun with that pathetic vibe toy than trying to get better on tv
No stopping Beth just a delicious as ever
Whilst luna is improving on tv long may it continue whilst a reasonable cameo from ferrari who finally got moved from the bed and looked good in her shiny bikini
Alex's cameo was steady feel we need to see more of her or I feel she'll drift away from some of the rest

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
07-04-2022 17:18
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Another good night on FV. Beth and Priya were the main girls and were both on both channels: Beth on 673 for 2 hours 16 minutes going naked and for just 23 minutes! on 674. Priya was on 673 for 51 minutes but 674 for 1 hour 24 minutes: braless and no further.
673 also had Ashlyn Shaw for 33 minutes going topless and braless and playing with her lovely smallish tits. Very nice as usual! Layla Rose was on for the first 31 minutes in white bra and pants and black stockings as usual and getting into her regular positions
And we also saw Brooke Knight for 33 minutes. She was wearing a loose white top and tiny black pants. She went topless after only 6 minutes until the end! She really showed off her lovely curves: huge tits and VERY shapely big arse! This was her best FV section since I first saw her on the 23rd of March when she was also excellent and also went braless! She's one of my new favourites: it's a BIG boob and arse thing! And I decided to keep 673 because of her! Plus Priya was only on for 51 minutes!!
Also on 674 were: Ferrari Red for 41 minutes going topless early and really showing off her amazing curves and playing with her lovely huge tits as usual! So good that she was at MK again and using her favourite blue set allowing us to see much more of her lovely body! Alex Le Tissier was on for 1 hour braless from the start and mainly sat up with top.half shots but VERY brief shots of her amazing shapely arse while crouched! And she really shook and played with her lovely 36"E tits as usual! Another nice longish section for her: she must be doing a few things right. Missy Le Anne was on for 34 minutes topless early and good body shots with brief arse shots while crouched: nice. Coco Rose was on for just 26 minutes braless from the start showing off her tiny tits. And we saw a few seconds of Georgia Spice at midnight at the end of her Sky pre-FV section! Braless and nice as usual showing off her lovely small tits!
So two different but equally good shows. As I said above 673 was my best which I have kept but 674 was also very reasonable.
Tonight: Preeti until 5.30am and Valentina until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Beth Bennett, Layla Rose, Annie Kay,. Lucia Maria, Ashley Emma, Megan Rox, Amber Paige and April Mae.............. Enjoy!?.........
08-04-2022 10:52
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out. Valentina and Preeti were the main girls.......Valentina was on 673 in three sections for a total of 1 hour 53 minutes and gave us her usual show! And was also on 674 for 56 minutes: a bit better! Preeti was on 673 for only 27 minutes! but for 1 hour 50 minutes and went naked.
Also on: Amber Paige on both shows and dressed! at the start! Went braless and used her normal positions. Sophie Hart was on 673 for just 31 minutes braless from the start (on the webshow the rest of the night).Nikita Reign was on 673 for 32 minutes going braless early on showing her big tits. Amber Jasmine was on 673 for 29 minutes and went topless early and braless showing off her big tits. She was also on 674 for the first 2 minutes at the end of her Sky pre-FV section topless from the start.
On 674 we also saw: Beth Bennett for only 28 minutes but still went from braless to fully naked including her trademark standing nude! Very nice! And Poppy was on for 36 minutes in a bedset going topless and moved her pants down slightly and briefly.
So two different but reasonable shows but NOT great!
I preferred 674 because Valentina was only on for a "shortish " time! And Preeti was better than expected. Plus Beth was (as expected) brilliant!
I saw a bit of the webshow and really enjoyed seeing Beth in the shower: lovely getting wet and soapy but being VERY careful that she didn't show any slightl view of her pussy: so ridiculous on the Internet!!!!.......come on BS get things back to how they were AND should be instead of giving us the current PG version which isn't much better than the OFCOM regulated TV shows!............
Tonight: Ferrari Red,!, Rosey Love and Valentina until 5.00am and Alice Goodwin until 5.30am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Annie Kay!, Amber Paige and Hayley Maye. Enjoy!?..............no review tomorrow so see you later on!
09-04-2022 10:23
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains was a pretty frustrating night with preeti and Valentina offering up next to nothing as the normal these days then you have the cameos from Beth Amber poppy and Sophie to basically save the night
Likewise came back from a night out and finished watching the golf to enjoy a real treat and seeing Beth in the shower on the web still a delight and ideal camera positioning

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
09-04-2022 12:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-04-2022 12:09 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True trains was a pretty frustrating night with preeti and Valentina offering up next to nothing as the normal these days then you have the cameos from Beth Amber poppy and Sophie to basically save the night
Likewise came back from a night out and finished watching the golf to enjoy a real treat and seeing Beth in the shower on the web still a delight and ideal camera positioning

Yes Beth was her usual excellent self and in spite of only being on FV for just 28 minutes improved the show immeasurably! Nobody else impressed me so I went to sleep a happy man after seeing Beth in the shower! But of course it would have been much better without the "PG" regulations meaning that the webgirls cannot show anything more than on TV despite the webshow not being regulated by OFCOM!!!! Come on BS just see sense and let the webshow be............a webshow!!!!!!!!
Unless Ferrari Red and Sophie Hart do anything new I suspect that tonight's shows will be similar to last night's! Alice and Valentina........are the main girls!.........
09-04-2022 12:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV