babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Pretty average Saturday night with Alice and Nicole the main girls with Nicole the better of the two personally
Ferrari had a small cameo
Whilst seen on the web Megan and April getting up to all sorts including in a bath together no real surprise considering they seem to save there best for backstage than on tv

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
03-04-2022 21:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Another different night to the one expected!
Mia Middleton wasn't on so Azura Ali became a main girl with Beth! We saw a lot (literally) of Beth: 2 hours 6 minutes on 673 and 1 hour 29 minutes on 674 and naked in every section including her speciality: standing nude! Very nice as usual! Azura was on 673 for 1 hour 21 minutes and for 1 hour 29 minutes on 684 until 4.59! She did two sections on each channel.
Also on 673 we saw: Zoe Grey for 34 minutes braless from the start and without a hat! And Coco Rose for 29 minutes in a skimpy outfit: she was topless showing off her tiny tits!
674 also had: Zoe Grey for 28 minutes: similar to her 673 section, Mila Amora! for 28 minutes braless from the start: nice! And she took off her shoes and stockings, Ferrari Red! was on for 57 minutes! She was braless from the start! and used several positions despite being in a bedset! Very good as usual BUT I wish BS would get her back in the MK studio!!
We also saw Cherry Anderson! BUT only for a few seconds at midnight at the end of her Sky pre-FV section!..........
So different shows to what was expected but not bad for a Sunday!!!!
Tonight:Hayley Maye and Rosey Love until 5.00am and Priya Young until 5.30am. Plus a couple (at the moment!?) of my favourites are on the webshow: Alex Le Tissier! and Nicole Snow. I just hope that more will be on to stop it being the "Priya Show!............
Enjoy!?...........
04-04-2022 10:53
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Didn't see Friday and Saturday night again as always so busy doing stuff at the weekend,
Sunday night was enjoyable thought,
Beth and Azura as main girls is always good add both always put on a good show,
A couple of very good section from Ferrari she was lovely showing off her lovely curves in lots of different positions, like her naughty smile,
Zoe looked good on TV in a small thong and socks, lots of boob play looked good on all fours,
Mila got naked on the web and looked stunning what a body she has ,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-04-2022 11:13
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Happy to see Mila and Zoe, and even a glimpse of Cherry too. Not a whole lot else.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-04-2022 17:55
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

There wasn't much you missed regarding cherry trains was very Pg on my virgin media recording
Aside from that usual high standard from Beth variety etc
Azera I always find she's underrated as she's pretty quirky
Ferrari I feel like she doesn't maximize the bed set whenever she's not in mk

As for later who knows if it goes as planned it'll be a battle of who won't bore me the most as Priya does next to f all whilst Hayley Marie hasn't done much in recent times on TV compared to the web

04-04-2022 21:21
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Another unexpected night!
No Priya! so we saw a lot of Zoe Grey as a main girl with Hayley Maye who was on as scheduled. Hayley was only on 673 for 54 minutes but for 2 hours 12 minutes on 674! Topless and braless all night and worea VERY brief white bra and pants. There were a few top half shots but good shots of her big tits and being played with! Zoe was on 673 for 1 hour 18 minutes and for 1 hour 40 minutes on 674. She wore a black strappy bra and pants all night with glasses on and off! Quite good but still not one of my favourites!
Also on were: Amber Paige on 673 for 35 minutes and 29 minutes on 674. She wore a bra! on 673 but started braless (as usual!) on 674. Usual positions with her pants down slightly: still waiting for her to go naked on TV!....Alex Le Tissier was on 673 for 58 minutes! Braless from the start and just in black tights over pink pants. Very good as usual with great shots of her lovely big 36"E tits and her equally shapely arse! Missy Le Anne was on 673 for 30 minutes in nice pink lingerie without stockings/tights or footwear! Very good shots of her lovely curves and went braless just as she was finishing! Coco Rose was on 673 for 29 minutes and went topless and braless before the end showing off her tiny tits. She was also on 674 for the first few seconds: the end of her Sky pre-FV section.

On 674 we also saw Zeena Valvona for minutes who went topless eventually!And was taking her stockings off as she finished!
So two different shows but fairly reasonable if not (for me!) great!
Tonight: Beth Bennett, Rosey Love and Luna Love until 5.00am and Alice Goodwin until 5.30am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Luna Lamora!, Alexa Brooke!, Amber Paige and Lucia Maria!..........Enjoy!?......
05-04-2022 11:59
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Hayley, Amber, Zeena and Zoe were all good stuff Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-04-2022 14:51
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Summed it up well trains was basically the usual repeative hayley Marie and glued into the same thing all night from Zoe who switched between glasses on and off
Reasonable cameos from missy Alex Amber coco and zeena

05-04-2022 17:21
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi. Just before I go out for the morning! Unfortunately!? I only managed to record 673 last night and it wasn't great! Alice and Beth were the main girls and while Alice was on for 2 hours 6 minutes Beth was on for only 37 minutes! Alice was topless and moved her pants down but seemed very restrained and boring! But although Beth was only on for a short time she was brilliant as she always is and went naked! We also saw: Luna Lamora 31 minutes going topless and braless as usual and really showing off and playing with her lovely new tits! Zoe Grey was on for 44 minutes braless from the start and used her usual positions. And Amber Jasmine was on for 30 minutes and went braless early showing off her nice big tits.
So a fairly reasonable show. I was hoping to see Francesca James on FV: one of my new busty favourites! She was great on the webshow going topless and really played with her lovely huge tits!I've got previous footage of her topless very briefly BUT hope that I didn't miss her on 674!? I'm sure that I'll find out on here if she did!!.........Bye for now.
06-04-2022 09:29
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I enjoyed Tuesday night,
Luna was excellent on TV she's so happy with her big boobs can't stop smiling when she's playing with them it's a joy to watch,
Zoe was good again different position for her on all fours a lot , not hat or glasses very unusual,
Clara Jasmine looked very beautiful on TV lots of playing with her lovely big boobs her nipples where rock hard as always, she was having fun,
Zara Narvara did a good show on the web great energy lots of different positions, loved the peachy bum action,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-04-2022 10:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV