Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
getting like the neighbourhood watch on here
27-12-2021 11:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Beth is very skilled and adept at hiding the vibratoy on TV. If you watch her closely she occasionally reaches down to adjust it (still unseen) if she feels it out of place. And you can tell her reactions to it are real (and wonderful Smile ), the same when she doesn't have to hide it on the web.

She's no faker, and one of the very few who's had no whiff of scamming. Can't speak the same for most of the others though.
27-12-2021 11:46
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(27-12-2021 11:39 )russmeyer Wrote:  getting like the neighbourhood watch on here

I'm beginning to think some people didn't get the presents they wanted Bounce

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
27-12-2021 11:58
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(27-12-2021 11:58 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(27-12-2021 11:39 )russmeyer Wrote:  getting like the neighbourhood watch on here

I'm beginning to think some people didn't get the presents they wanted Bounce

I definitely got everything I wanted ?.
27-12-2021 12:06
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(27-12-2021 11:38 )Nitro2020 Wrote:  Morning all, can anyone explain to me please why the BS web shows are so tame now compared to a month or so ago. I keep hearing these OFCOM new rules, but how come sites such as MFC and Chaturbate have no such restrictions? Are BS just censoring themselves to try and gain more out of the viewers?

As I understand it it's bs rule ofcom are talking of bringing in changes but they are not here yet, bs wanted pussy only in there new gold ppv shows but it was a complete failure so now the girls are limited and both they and bs are making less money ,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-12-2021 12:32
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(27-12-2021 12:32 )winsaw Wrote:  
(27-12-2021 11:38 )Nitro2020 Wrote:  Morning all, can anyone explain to me please why the BS web shows are so tame now compared to a month or so ago. I keep hearing these OFCOM new rules, but how come sites such as MFC and Chaturbate have no such restrictions? Are BS just censoring themselves to try and gain more out of the viewers?

As I understand it it's bs rule ofcom are talking of bringing in changes but they are not here yet, bs wanted pussy only in there new gold ppv shows but it was a complete failure so now the girls are limited and both they and bs are making less money ,

There have been some tweaks but basically its the channels wanting anything other than what they would show on TV behind a paywall. (basically to stop the risk of things maybe being broadcast on the tv channels is the justification for it)

The web regulation hasn't come in yet. It will if the digital media and online safety bills ever get passed by the Gov / Lords but they have massive implications not only for the content providers like BS etc but also for internet providers as a whole with all the changes needed to be able to do the additional content filtering and blocking etc. The tech exists to do it but on the scale they are looking at its lets just say extrememely expensive.
And thats not even thinking about the whole cencership can of worms it opens in general.
27-12-2021 13:01
Nitro2020 Offline
Junior Poster

(27-12-2021 13:01 )scooby_doo Wrote:  
(27-12-2021 12:32 )winsaw Wrote:  

There have been some tweaks but basically its the channels wanting anything other than what they would show on TV behind a paywall. (basically to stop the risk of things maybe being broadcast on the tv channels is the justification for it)

The web regulation hasn't come in yet. It will if the digital media and online safety bills ever get passed by the Gov / Lords but they have massive implications not only for the content providers like BS etc but also for internet providers as a whole with all the changes needed to be able to do the additional content filtering and blocking etc. The tech exists to do it but on the scale they are looking at its lets just say extrememely expensive.
And thats not even thinking about the whole cencership can of worms it opens in general.

Thanks for the response, so they can go back to what seemed successful, they are just choosing to censor themselves at the moment. Strange because it just means less money being spent, especially by new or casual tippers. Thanks again for the response.
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2021 13:08 by Nitro2020.)
27-12-2021 13:07
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(27-12-2021 13:07 )Nitro2020 Wrote:  Thanks for the response, so they can go back to what seemed successful, they are just choosing to censor themselves at the moment. Strange because it just means less money being spent, especially by new or casual tippers. Thanks again for the response.

Your welcome, basically you do have to have some basic age verification in place and can be able to demonstrate you are putting things in place to allow the apps that block unsafe things for kids to work currently. And to buy content you have to ensure the purchaser (In this case credits) is over 18, most of thats done by the payments providers but they have to ensure they have the systems in place. (But thats always been like that).
27-12-2021 13:24
Nitro2020 Offline
Junior Poster

(27-12-2021 13:24 )scooby_doo Wrote:  
(27-12-2021 13:07 )Nitro2020 Wrote:  Thanks for the response, so they can go back to what seemed successful, they are just choosing to censor themselves at the moment. Strange because it just means less money being spent, especially by new or casual tippers. Thanks again for the response.

Your welcome, basically you do have to have some basic age verification in place and can be able to demonstrate you are putting things in place to allow the apps that block unsafe things for kids to work currently. And to buy content you have to ensure the purchaser (In this case credits) is over 18, most of thats done by the payments providers but they have to ensure they have the systems in place. (But thats always been like that).

I can understand the need for age verification etc. It just seems odd considering the rest of the World Wide Web does not enforce these rules. A webshow should be more explicit than what’s on tv, whilst now they are practically the same, to the detriment of their money making ability. Hopefully they see sense and resume the webshow to more explicit content. Here’s hoping anyways lol.
27-12-2021 13:35
Glenn Miller Offline
Senior Poster

(27-12-2021 13:07 )Nitro2020 Wrote:  they are just choosing to censor themselves at the moment

Definitely.

Seeing what's happening in parliament with the online harms, they are showing what a responsible broadcaster Babestation is.
27-12-2021 13:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV