babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^ It’s not that hard to watch and time a call or a cam session on any of the platforms they use. Hell I manage it with a girl who uses multiple channels. The established girls know how to keep busy without pissing off customers on any of the channels and look to convert them to cam, tip goals etc.

Some of the newer girls though don’t have any sense of the extra value they can generate by building a fan base. That requires patience and some skill and not just going on cam and opening your legs as wide as you can within 30 seconds!

I do wonder though how many of our fellow forum members are the guy who interrupts a call because they want immediate service rather than
waiting a few minutes until they can see she is free.

Educate the girls & educate the callers & lets try to make everyone happy

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
13-07-2021 22:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Cheers for your advice SecretAgent, I'll remember that for next time if it happens again. I've not called those babes again since it happened.

And your point about punters that take a babe private when they can clearly see that she's on a call is spot on too.

Before she retired, trying to time when to call Fernanda Ferrari so I could get straight through was almost impossible without getting stuck in a queue.

She should teach new babes on how to build and maintain a fanbase, and how to turn freeloaders into paying customers.

I love babes with brown nipples
14-07-2021 00:46
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(13-07-2021 20:04 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ When you come up with these suggestions on how BS should limit their services you don’t seem to consider the impact they would have. Your suggestions would in my view limit the earnings potential of girls and BS and threaten the loss of jobs and BS themselves.

The problem you describe is not of the multiple distribution channels BS use but of individual girls ignoring what has been established as the rules that BS apply that callers should not be cut off for a private cam session. Those individuals seeking a private cam session are also guilty of seeking to interrupt your enjoyment when they can clearly see a girl is on a call yet you have no criticism of them.

As has been recommended you should complain to BS and name the girl involved.

The issue is not really as specific as all that. This current example is simply the most obvious and egregious one arising from the babes having the outright (virtually unhindered) ability to pick and choose where to put their attentions when they have multiple custom at any one time.

Rules of the sort you describe, in this sort of industry, would be regarded by some (many?) insiders as there to be broken. With the industry being one that almost encourages such thinking with its 'anything for the quickest simplest profit' mentality.

Truth be told, any business model that relies on disappointing active and engaged customers by compromising their service due to the provider having too many alternate distractions is not much of a model is it? The channels are now CLEARLY, evidently, over burdened with simultaneous revenue streams.

The customer wants simplicity and attentiveness in his interactions. Consistency and predicatability too (that latter is a massive one often woefully neglected in modern shows; the channels seem to have forgotten they were built on near monotonous consistency and predictability as regards nature of service; now a guy turns up for repeat action only to find his babe is not doing a show of the same type or emphasis... or to be gazumped by a bigger wallet). It's not a lot to ask or expect.

In contrast, the process of most shows nowadays, particularly at BS where the format is further burdened with gimmicks like blur and fleeting paywalls, is such that it can be seen to be actively off-putting to interaction on many occasions.

Customer satisfaction is constantly and consistently being compromised for the quick buck. And its only gotten worse in recent times, with the direction of travel only going in the wrong direction as far as the customer is concerned. Patience and tolerance can be seen (in these very pages) as wearing a bit thin with the excuses invoked.

The industry's emphasis and mentality needs to switch from new tech being their saviour to the idea that it is a dedication to providing specific individualized customer satisfaction that will make the difference. That will swell return business. It needs to be evident in every single interaction and engagement, from the babes on down to the bods that provide chat box and email support. No more compromises for the sake of the immediate $$.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2021 04:43 by ShandyHand.)
14-07-2021 03:11
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-07-2021 00:46 )ryuken Wrote:  And your point about punters that take a babe private when they can clearly see that she's on a call is spot on too.

I have a bit of a problem with this point.

I get where you and SecretAgent are coming from and -- of course -- I play the same game of trying to time my calls to minimise my time in the queue or the likelihood that I'll conflict with a private.

But there is something a little crazy about us 'regulating' ourselves in the use of a service that we're paying for.

If I'm on a call and the presenter accepts a private and goes off-screen, I blame the channel, the girl, and the other punter ... in that order.

* The channel shouldn't allow this situation to even happen

* The girl shouldn't exploit the situation that the channel created

* And ... well, I really struggle to blame the other punter at all. He's just trying to get his rocks off like everyone else. I don't know how experienced he is with these channels. Does he know there is an 'etiquette' to this? Maybe. Does he read these forums? Probably not. We're all basically rats in a maze, pushing a lever to get a peanut. It's hard to blame the rat.
14-07-2021 20:37
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Why would you accept bad behaviour from any of the parties? It does seem to me that each party has a role to play.

You established that BS have rules. That's good and they need to apply them and sanction girls who fail to comply. Why should they have to pay for a technical solution when the culprit is the girl in question?

The girls have to apply the rules they are given. That's part of the contract they have to work for BS. Failure to apply these rules should lead to sanctions against them as by their bad actions they risk BS being sanctioned by a regulator or losing the valuable business of a customer such as you.

The punter has a responsibility to at least gain a minimal understanding of how things work and take note of what is happening UNLESS we believe that just because we are wankers that good manners don't apply to us. Do we just accept that anyone should push in on the shows? I don't expect someone to interrupt me when I'm talking to a sales assistant in a shop so why should it be different on a babeshow

The crux of this issue though does seem to be the girl. Many of them are quite able to manage this situation by not accepting the private.

I do wonder if this problem is as a result of the large increase in girls on BS and a "certain desperation" particularly from those who are webshow based and do not receive a rate per shift but are entirely dependent on earnings from calls/cam etc. This for some may engender a short term income motive rather than a long term view.

I checked with Danni Levy about her understanding and she was very clear that girls are "not supposed to do that"

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
14-07-2021 21:17
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

It's down to the girl, first and foremost. And I suspect most of them know the rules but do it anyway because most of the time they probably get away with it. Bs can't really do anything unless a complaint includes the girl's name (not that they have any moral high ground here. Any calls I had dropped in the past were Producer instigated). Apart from anything else, they will want to dock the refund off the girl.

I'm not familiar with privates but I presume credits aren't taken until the request is accepted? Guys putting requests in while the babes are on the phone might just think they're getting in the queue.
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2021 23:10 by The Silent Majority.)
14-07-2021 23:08
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

A big part of the problem is that money has changed hands.

If the system were such that accepting a private immediately cuts off the call, but also automatically returns all the spent credits to the caller, then -- personally -- I'd feel a little annoyed, but I wouldn't feel like I've been ripped off.

Going back to my 'overbooking' analogy from a few posts ago, this is how airlines manage it. Yes, they've overbooked the plane, but any passenger that gets bumped is immediately and automatically compensated. He doesn't have to ask for it, and the airline doesn't pretend to have done anything other than overbook the plane. You don't feel 'lied to' and you don't feel cheated.

That seems like a relatively easy, fair and implementable 'fix' to me -- but the more technology-literate among you may tell me it's a lot more complicated than it sounds.
15-07-2021 21:03
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Yeah, but overbooked passengers never even get on the plane. Getting dumped mid call is more like getting thrown out of the plane mid air...
16-07-2021 07:50
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

upcoming special shows

Friday 16th July
8pm
Stella Paris – Lets Get Messy
Beth Bennet – Wand Cum Show
9pm
Ellie Jay – Private Anal Play
10pm
Caty Cole – Returns!
Priya Young – Pushed To My Limit

Saturday 17th July Day

8pm
Hayley Maye – Oil Me, Spank Me
Lucia Maria – Spank and Buzz
9pm
Candy V – JOI Special
10pm
Preeti Young – Make Me Explode With Pleasure

Sunday 18th July

8pm
Jamie Knight – Sex Games
Azura Alii – Hardcore Toy Show
9pm
Brooklyn B – Dirty with Toys
10pm
Hannah Sofia – Toy special

Monday 19th July

8pm
Amber Paige – Buzz-a thon
Layla Rose – Sex Games
Anna Lei – Squirt Special
9pm
Skylar Moon – Filthy Sex Games Special

Tuesday 20th July Day

8pm
April Mae – Make Me Wet
Anna Lei – Oil & Spank Show
9pm
Stella Paris – Filthy Full Spread Special

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-07-2021 16:10
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(16-07-2021 07:50 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Yeah, but overbooked passengers never even get on the plane. Getting dumped mid call is more like getting thrown out of the plane mid air...

Thats the perfect analagy :-) and you wouldn't get on the plane if you thought you'd get chucked out half way.

Well theres another complaint gone into the PSA (my own) about the practice along with sections and where it potentially breeches the codes. And as they are the license holder for running services its there duty to make sure everyone adheres to them.

Trouble is the bad apples again spoil it for the girls who don't do it.
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2021 15:36 by scooby_doo.)
17-07-2021 13:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV