Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Well, that certainly had an effect…

In my last complaint, I set out all the sections of the PSA Code of Practice that were being breached and why. Instead of the usual two-line response saying ‘we’ve refunded your credits’, I got a loooooong reply.

I won’t labour all the detail, but as most of you have suggested they put it all on the girls.

The nub of the argument is that they are just a ‘platform’ and it’s the girls who run their own shows. But the practice of cutting off callers or short-changing them by going off screen has been expressly ‘outlawed’. I’m told that a source of frustration is that some guys complain and want their money back, but are so defensive of the presenters that they won’t provide details needed to crack down on this.

Not sure I believe it all, but it was at least useful for confirming that the ‘official policy’ is that this is NOT allowed or acceptable. There was also an implicit agreement that the practice does breach the code — it was just deflected from the channel to the presenters.

So if/when this happens to you, my advice would be: complain to customer service and get your money back. Every time.
13-07-2021 07:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Thanks for the update. I’d suggest that by naming the girl involved it gives BS the chance to reprimand the girl and sanction her as well because from what they’ve said to you it breaches her terms of contract.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
13-07-2021 07:31
Thorr101 Offline
Junior Poster

Sorry to interrupt but have you heard that poppy and Atlanta’s are doing a gg show on the 27th august!! I’ve been asking them for a very long time and it’s finally happening. Probably going to be one of the best shows babe station have ever has
13-07-2021 10:32
Tommy826 Offline
Junior Poster

(13-07-2021 07:31 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ Thanks for the update. I’d suggest that by naming the girl involved it gives BS the chance to reprimand the girl and sanction her as well because from what they’ve said to you it breaches her terms of contract.

I've never had the same problem. I've only ever tried to call Lori but can never get through. She spends the first part of her show chatting to just one caller. And the second part drooling over her producer. The rest of us don't stand a chance.
13-07-2021 12:15
Doctor P Offline
Senior Poster

(13-07-2021 07:31 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ Thanks for the update. I’d suggest that by naming the girl involved it gives BS the chance to reprimand the girl and sanction her as well because from what they’ve said to you it breaches her terms of contract.

Yep I’d suggest naming them on here. If producers are saying that they don’t encourage it, you can be sure as soon as they start getting named on here as scammers they may put the blame back on the producers which might force babestation hand on the matter.
13-07-2021 12:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah, I think naming the babe is a good idea, so that BS have the chance to take action given theyve now said it's against their rules

Piper Niven Superfan
13-07-2021 14:01
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

(13-07-2021 10:32 )Thorr101 Wrote:  Sorry to interrupt but have you heard that poppy and Atlanta’s are doing a gg show on the 27th august!! I’ve been asking them for a very long time and it’s finally happening. Probably going to be one of the best shows babe station have ever has

It'll take some beating after jess and atlanta last year still waiting to see Beth and jess again

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
13-07-2021 17:13
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

BS should change their format so that babes can only be contacted by one punter on one platform at a time.

I've been on a call a couple of times when a babe said that I needed to call her back because she accepted a private on Streamate.

Having them logged into Babestation, BabestationCams, Streamate, Stripchat, their phones and their chatbox all at the same time is silly.

Just give them only a phone for TV shows and only one cam website for webshows. Or split their 8 hour shifts into call or cam segments.

I love babes with brown nipples
13-07-2021 19:44
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ When you come up with these suggestions on how BS should limit their services you don’t seem to consider the impact they would have. Your suggestions would in my view limit the earnings potential of girls and BS and threaten the loss of jobs and BS themselves.

The problem you describe is not of the multiple distribution channels BS use but of individual girls ignoring what has been established as the rules that BS apply that callers should not be cut off for a private cam session. Those individuals seeking a private cam session are also guilty of seeking to interrupt your enjoyment when they can clearly see a girl is on a call yet you have no criticism of them.

As has been recommended you should complain to BS and name the girl involved.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
13-07-2021 20:04
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

^ I suspect you’re right, Secret Agent.

However, I think there is still one big flaw in that system. There are some girls that are just better on the phones than others, have been around longer, are more reliable, and have built up a bit of a loyal fan base.

They could be on the phone for almost the whole of their shift, with someone in the queue always ready to replace the guy on the line. They could easily be on back-to-back-to-back calls (@ £1.50 per minute), without the ability to take any privates (@ £5.00 per minute). They are, in effect, being penalised for being good at their job. That doesn’t seem right.

What’s the answer for them?

I suppose they could just divvy up their shift — i.e. instead of 6 hours of juggling phone and cam, they could do three hours on the phone, then switch to 3 hours of cam?
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2021 22:04 by Goodfella3041.)
13-07-2021 22:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV