babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(04-04-2021 00:23 )mrmann Wrote:  Looks like another tame one on the channels again.

Midnight nudity rule doesn't help. We get past midnight and it's still topless only all around. Valentina on Studio 66 isn't even topless.

A tease is usually my preferred type of show, but it's getting a little boring. Once midnight hits, waiting another hour or more to see less tame sessions is ridiculous.

Lola seems to be getting sidelined yet again on Studio 66 to the web stream only, and Alice has appeared less interested lately on Babeststion and is getting very short sessions. They're doing twenty minute sessions, which is odd. Wasted time.
Midnight nudity is freeview only isn’t it?

Piper Niven Superfan
05-04-2021 00:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

Babe channels can't have one rule of one channel and another rule for others. The smaller babe channel has there babes in underwear after 9.p.m on Freeview and are toppless by 10 p.m. it wouldn't surprise me if the other channel has there chat service do a 24/7 on Freeview soon. As for babestation I've not watched it since Christmas so can't really comment on what's they are doing on that channel. And as for the free streaming site did you know that there customers are allowed to record shows from there site. From Dazzler
05-04-2021 04:45
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(05-04-2021 04:45 )Dazzler Wrote:  Babe channels can't have one rule of one channel and another rule for others. The smaller babe channel has there babes in underwear after 9.p.m on Freeview and are toppless by 10 p.m.

If you're talking about Xpanded, it doesn't start on freeview until midnight. There is certainly no babechannel starting on freeview at 9pm.
05-04-2021 08:32
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ This is possibly a confusion over the term "freeview". Dazzler seems to paraphrase a lot of stuff he hears from babes (a good insight given few callers report conversations about the babe's work attitudes and practices here). I've seen babes themselves confuse this word with the main 'free' streams online.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2021 09:21 by ShandyHand.)
05-04-2021 09:21
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(05-04-2021 00:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(04-04-2021 00:23 )mrmann Wrote:  Looks like another tame one on the channels again.

Midnight nudity rule doesn't help. We get past midnight and it's still topless only all around. Valentina on Studio 66 isn't even topless.

A tease is usually my preferred type of show, but it's getting a little boring. Once midnight hits, waiting another hour or more to see less tame sessions is ridiculous.

Lola seems to be getting sidelined yet again on Studio 66 to the web stream only, and Alice has appeared less interested lately on Babeststion and is getting very short sessions. They're doing twenty minute sessions, which is odd. Wasted time.
Midnight nudity is freeview only isn’t it?

Not on SKY. Occasionally you might see Alice skirting the rules a bit shortly after 10pm or 11, but normally it's topless only until midnight on all 900 channels.

AKA Lara Croft
05-04-2021 13:23
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

To the silent majority and shandyhand I have got this wrong it's on sky from 9 p.m I normally watch the channels through mobile device. I normally flick through the babe channels on sky just to see who is on as u can't get the smaller babe channel online it's sky or Freeview only. I can understand in why the other 2 channels have gone with non nudity to stop the younger generation watching it. I so get this but when a channel has a lot of babes in the studio would it be better if they rotated them so you don't have the same girls on TV going between freeveiw and sky and backstage babes just a thought.from Dazzler
05-04-2021 18:32
thor Offline
Senior Poster

Zoom in or zoom out? Close ups of body parts (usually arse, pussy or tits) or a view of the whole girl. Which do you prefer?
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2021 21:59 by thor.)
01-05-2021 21:48
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(01-05-2021 21:48 )thor Wrote:  Zoom in or zoom out? Close ups of body parts (usually arse, pussy or tits) or a view of the whole girl. Which do you prefer?

Zoom out, I prefer to see a view of the whole girl.

I love babes with brown nipples
02-05-2021 06:51
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I like alot of Zoom in/ close ups but I'd settle for a mixture.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
03-05-2021 01:03
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(01-05-2021 21:48 )thor Wrote:  Zoom in or zoom out? Close ups of body parts (usually arse, pussy or tits) or a view of the whole girl. Which do you prefer?

Generally I prefer zoom out so I can see the whole body in shot.
One of the things I used to loathe was top half only camerawork in shower stints on BS bladewave. Zooming in on one body part makes it look like a pervcam equivalent.
I like to see the babe putting on a variety of slowly changing poses and positions with the camera following her every move from top to toe.

Roaming cam could perhaps be used a bit more though to pan up and down the body of a babe when doing certain types of stints. Depends on the set.

But static zoom in camerawork is a definite no no.

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2021 11:21 by Snooks.)
03-05-2021 11:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV