babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I'm surprised that people don't use text talk when they write messages on the forum. I know I do use some text talk when I write on here. I mainly only use the letter u instead of typing out the word you. And I'm only writing this because I didn't watch any babe channels over the weekend either. From Dazzler
22-03-2021 13:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thor Offline
Senior Poster

Who started this? Time to put a full stop to it.
22-03-2021 18:57
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(21-03-2021 21:46 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  It's a sure sign of a shit night on the shows when we get a whole page of posts discussing punctuation Rolleyes

There have been some nights where the tempting sum total of my posting would have looked something like this......

, ! ; ? - ' : " (^)

laugh

Come to think of it that may have made more sense than my normal posts Bounce.

(This post was last modified: 23-03-2021 15:42 by Snooks.)
23-03-2021 15:40
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

Agree @snookered I think some nights ??? and others !!! hehe... ok I'll stop now, can do these for ages.
23-03-2021 15:52
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(21-03-2021 21:46 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  It's a sure sign of a shit night on the shows when we get a whole page of posts discussing punctuation Rolleyes

I agree.

So, what changes would you all like to see for the channels this year?

AKA Lara Croft
23-03-2021 22:19
thor Offline
Senior Poster

I would like to see naked women playing with dildos and other things.
I would like to see naked women pouring oil all over themselves.
As an unapologetic freeloader, I would like to see sexy women like Ashlyn Shaw and Ashley Emma naked for free.
I would also like to see Dannii Harwood and Ava Blue return.

Apart from that I think the shows are great!
27-03-2021 19:20
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(27-03-2021 19:20 )thor Wrote:  I would like to see naked women playing with dildos and other things.
I would like to see naked women pouring oil all over themselves.
As an unapologetic freeloader, I would like to see sexy women like Ashlyn Shaw and Ashley Emma naked for free.
I would also like to see Dannii Harwood and Ava Blue return.

Apart from that I think the shows are great!
Yes everybody wants things as cheap as possible or even free but ask yourself this question would you work many hours for free because what I hear from home cam girls is the things like tips and buzzes pervcam or private is 50/50 between the studio and cam girl I don't think they get much money out of calls and as they aren't at the studio they don't get paid hence why more babes tend not to do much on Freeview also because most babe shows get recorded and uploaded onto sites in which cost them money to get them taken down so they just like anyone else would get tired and board of doing things for free from Dazzler
28-03-2021 15:26
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like another tame one on the channels again.

Midnight nudity rule doesn't help. We get past midnight and it's still topless only all around. Valentina on Studio 66 isn't even topless.

A tease is usually my preferred type of show, but it's getting a little boring. Once midnight hits, waiting another hour or more to see less tame sessions is ridiculous.

Lola seems to be getting sidelined yet again on Studio 66 to the web stream only, and Alice has appeared less interested lately on Babeststion and is getting very short sessions. They're doing twenty minute sessions, which is odd. Wasted time.

AKA Lara Croft
04-04-2021 00:23
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(04-04-2021 00:23 )mrmann Wrote:  Looks like another tame one on the channels again.

Midnight nudity rule doesn't help. We get past midnight and it's still topless only all around. Valentina on Studio 66 isn't even topless.

A tease is usually my preferred type of show, but it's getting a little boring. Once midnight hits, waiting another hour or more to see less tame sessions is ridiculous.

Lola seems to be getting sidelined yet again on Studio 66 to the web stream only, and Alice has appeared less interested lately on Babeststion and is getting very short sessions. They're doing twenty minute sessions, which is odd. Wasted time.
Right I'm not sure n the reason why this is happening as the studio and the girls aren't saying why they are still fully clothed after 10 p.m I know the channels were trailing this out one channel stopped it because the girls were getting alot of abuse in there chatbox and they refused to carry on the other channel says this is down to the babes but when u ask the babes it's the new then the channel is doing the channel told me to ask the babes when they are on if they could get naked. But that's only going to cause problems because they will turn it around and say yeah I do this if u tip or buzz me. Or the other thing they could say is if u don't like this then find another babe or channel and this is why that channel has brought in there new chat show so they can have babes on daytime TV with naughtier shows going on backstage from Dazzler
04-04-2021 00:39
thor Offline
Senior Poster

What about some punctuation Dazzler? It really would make it easier for old folk like me to follow your argument.

Punctuation can kill: e.g. 1. Let's eat granny.
2. Let's eat, granny.

Also, why can I not comment on Ashlyn Shaw's thread? Is she afraid of criticism? She ought to be.
04-04-2021 23:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV