gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

The "Pissed Off " Thread

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: The "Pissed Off " Thread
^Wish you would walk into my shop when I'm working... being partially deaf, the fucking masks make it bloody hard, for me to hear what they want, and probably need a more powerful hearing aid... I've seen enough cunts this week without masks

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
25-12-2020 16:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(24-12-2020 19:24 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  On now, Carols from King's College Cambridge, apparently all filmed without a congregation & with the choir socially distanced to protect against coronavirus. Like fuck it is, if that's 2 metres then my cock must be over a foot long

The choristers formed bubbles prior to starting rehearsals. So it was only the different groups that had to be socially distant from each other.

So, sadly, your cock isn't as big as you thought it was Wink
25-12-2020 18:19
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

I suspected that, but it had little comedy value. Wink Important

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 25-12-2020 21:46 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
25-12-2020 21:45
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-12-2020 21:45 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  I suspected that, but it had little comedy value. Wink Important

but if your cock really is that long, my number is 07777000069 Wink

laugh

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
26-12-2020 23:14
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Oi Oi !

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
26-12-2020 23:17
Charlemagne Offline

New Year's Eve in lockdown sucks....

No meal out, no dancing. Sad

31-12-2020 20:42
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Oh I don’t know - pizza and a box of Flavourly craft beers is doing me quite nicely tonight

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
31-12-2020 20:46
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Whenever emma c is on tv that giant stupid bar with all the phone numbers and shit on it covers her amazing tits....
02-01-2021 10:14
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

My depression has taken hold again Sad my life really is worthless, i have pretty much realised im unlovable by all women so whats the point....
03-01-2021 21:23
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(03-01-2021 21:23 )goatman222 Wrote:  My depression has taken hold again Sad my life really is worthless, i have pretty much realised im unlovable by all women so whats the point....

Don’t be ashamed to reach out for help.

We ALL struggle with feelings of sadness.

You are not alone.

I’m here for you.

We in this forum are here for you.

I dont know you personally but I bet you're a really awesome person that has made so many people smile. There must be many things that you bring to this planet that no one else could and you have probably helped so many people already without even realizing it.

I know you're feeling really sad and hopeless right now and I know those feelings can be really strong but here's a little secret, you're even stronger than they are. Your feelings of sadness and hopelessness are only trying to discourage you because you're on the right path and you're doing great in your life. It might not be easy to go through rough spots in life but by the time they are over with, and they will be over with eventually, they will have made you so much stronger and wiser than you were before. You were already awesome before you started this battle so just imagine how much of a badass you will be afterwards.

Remember those things that used to make you happy? I know,it might be hard to remember what being happy felt like and I know those things might not seem the same anyways but I want you to remember those things anyways. I know it may be tough but try to do some of the things that used to make you happy, even if your brain is protesting. Remember,you still enjoy those things,it's this negative feeling that doesn't. It may try to take over completely and become a part of you but show it who's boss and try not to let it.

You're going to get through this and you're going to have so many wonderful and happy memories. You know how food sometimes tatses even better after we have gone a long time without eating it? Well, just imagine how nice happiness is going to feel once you get over this rough patch of your life. You will see everything so much differently and everything will be so much better. Whatever future you want to have, you can have. And you will have it as long as you don't give up. I know you can get through this.

You're so brave for fighting through these feeling of sadness and hopelessness and for posting on here. Not everyone has that type of strength and bravery.

And remember: It’s always the darkest just before the sun begins to rise.

If you need to talk, let it out, someone will be listening.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2021 23:01 by Carl-Gen X.)
03-01-2021 22:27

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles