babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Review of last night's show
I did see they were pushing Chloe pix when 674 started so I thought it likely she'd been on before 1am. Something of a swizz, but then they couldn't put Chloe and Mia together anyway just now.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-06-2020 14:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(12-06-2020 11:26 )trains55 Wrote:  Tonight we have:
Caty Cole, Beth Bennet (again!) and Imogen James from 10.00 till 5.00
Ashley Emma from 10.00 till 3.00
and Eva Ray, Mia Yasmin, Sophie Hart, Nicole snow, April Jones, Mariella Winter and Gia Diaz from 8.00 till 4.00
Atlanta is also listed (by BS) as being on from 10.00 till 5.00!!!!!!
So I'm expecting at least one EXTRA girl on TV either from the webshow list (8.00 till 4.00) or a girl not listed!? We shall see!
Enjoy!?...............................................|

the schedule has changed mate

Imogen has moved over to the webshow, with Caty and Beth being joined by Sophie and Mia Yasmin

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-06-2020 16:14
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(12-06-2020 16:14 )winsaw Wrote:  
(12-06-2020 11:26 )trains55 Wrote:  Tonight we have:
Caty Cole, Beth Bennet (again!) and Imogen James from 10.00 till 5.00
Ashley Emma from 10.00 till 3.00
and Eva Ray, Mia Yasmin, Sophie Hart, Nicole snow, April Jones, Mariella Winter and Gia Diaz from 8.00 till 4.00
Atlanta is also listed (by BS) as being on from 10.00 till 5.00!!!!!!
So I'm expecting at least one EXTRA girl on TV either from the webshow list (8.00 till 4.00) or a girl not listed!? We shall see!
Enjoy!?...............................................|

the schedule has changed mate

Imogen has moved over to the webshow, with Caty and Beth being joined by Sophie and Mia Yasmin

THANKS!! That's what I was hoping for!..................................
12-06-2020 16:43
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all.
FV 673 and 674 as usual.
Was hoping to see Mia yasmin and Sophie Hart in place of Imogen James (on the webshow) and Atlanta. Sophie didn't show up BUT Mia did!
Two very good shows! All the girls were good ESPECIALLY Mia! And Imogen did appear (on 673) as well as Amanda (also on 673)
673:
Beth started the show off (no adverts!) for 1 hour 31 minutes. In pink bra and pants set. Sat up, crouched (nice cleavage!), knelt up, stood up at the end of the desk and laid on her back (a lot). Braless after 20 minutes. Very good as usual.
After 7 MINUTES! of adverts Amanda (in London) was on for her usual slot for 39 minutes. Wearing black bra, pants and shoes. Topless after 4 minutes and braless 3 minutes later. Sat up, crouched (a lot) and stood up. pants down slightly and naked (except shoes) at 12.01! Stood up with several handthongs and oiled her tits up at the very end (top half shots). Almost "old school" Amanda!
Caty was then on for 1 hour 9 minutes as her "Nerdy" college girl (with white pants). Usual positions including leaning on the stool. Topless (on and off) with a few close-ups of her lovely BIG tits:Nice! Skirt up showing off her lovely bum and pants. Pants down to upper thigh: bare bum! Normal Caty: Good.
Mia was then on for 57 minutes wearing a small black half-cup bra, tiny black pants and shoes. Sat up, stood up, knelt up, crouched, stood up and laid on her front. Oily at the start and got progressively more oily! Braless after JUST 1 minute and moved her pants down to her ankle (only one leg in) 5 minutes later! while laid on her front. Sat up (pants now off!) until 1.53 when her pants went back on! Then her pants went down to just around her ankles and was "naked": her shoes were off by now! Fully naked for the last 8 minutes! She kept getting even more oily and really shook her lovely BIG bum and played with her lovely BIG tits! Very good!
After 5 MINUTES of adverts! Imogen was on for 21 minutes in the massage room and then 34 minutes on the normal set. Braless in black pants, suspender belt and stockings. Half-laid on her side, sat up, stood up and leant on the desk. Rubbed her bum and gave us tit close-ups BUT a bit restrained!
Caty was then on again for 59 minutes in a black (see-through) one piece suit and her pink trainers! Used her usual positions and also sat on the stool. Went topless early on AND stayed topless until the end! Really shook her lovely bum and showed off her lovely BIG tits! Very good.
Mia was then on again for the last 28 minutes. Braless from the start just in her pants and shoes from earlier. Stood up, sat up and laid on her front/side REALLY squashing her lovely BIG tits! Very good again!
So a very good show: lots of excellent screentime for Mia, Caty very good as usual, Beth only on for the first section BUT good as usual, Amanda quite good BUT Imogen (I thought) a bit restrained!
Two unusual things: No adverts at the beginning and a few longer than normal advert breaks! BUT not many top half shots!
674:
Beth was on for the first 58 minutes (in the pink office) wearing her tiny silver bra and pants set (bikini?). Crouched, laid on her back, stood up at the end of the desk and laid on her front. Braless after 6 minutes and naked a minute later until the end. Good as usual with ONLY a few top half shots.
Caty was then on (in the study) as her "Nerdy" college girl. Usual positions including crouched on the stool. Topless (on and off) with a few close-up tit shots:nice! Pants down (very slightly) for last 16 minutes. Very good.
Mia was then on for 48 minutes (after 11 MINUTES of adverts) in the study. Same outfit as on 673. Very oily from the start (from her earlier 673 section!?) Sat up, stood up and leant on the desk. Braless after JUST 4 minutes. Shook her body and really played with her lovely BIG tits and lovely BIG bum a lot! Her pants went down slightly! Very good with full shots.
Beth was then on for the last 57 minutes (in the pink office). Braless from the start just in her tiny pink/black pants. Laid on her front, crouched and laid on her back. Pants down to mid-thigh after just 12 minutes until the end. Very good as usual.
So another very good show. All three girls were very good ESPECIALLY Mia!
Still 60p a minute! No intro or ending! But longer than usual advert breaks!
So (for me!) an excellent night! Mia was BOTN for the second night running! So good to have her FULL body back on nights!
Tonight could be INTERESTING!
We have:
Caty Cole, Priya Young? and Lynda Leigh from 10.00 till 5.00
Olivia Berzinc from 10.00 till 4.00
Alice Goodwin from 10.00 till 3.00
and Imogen James, Hayley Mae, Lydia Florence?, Jess West, Alicia Sweets, Jamie Knight, Eva Ray, Amanda Rendall, Ashlyn Shaw and Ellie Louise from 8.00 till 4.00 (10 girls!)
I may give tonight a miss (you probably know why by now!) but will come on here at some stage tomorrow to see what i Might have missed!? Enjoy!?.........
13-06-2020 11:33
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I suspect imogen or someone who is on the web will appear at some point during the night as priya is down to do a so called "make me cum" thing whilst hopefully see more of caty tonight

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
13-06-2020 20:46
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(13-06-2020 20:46 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I suspect imogen or someone who is on the web will appear at some point during the night as priya is down to do a so called "make me cum" thing whilst hopefully see more of caty tonight

Oh that sounds hopeful: Hayley Mae!? or Ashlyn Shaw AGAIN!? would be good!
As I said earlier in my review I might not bother because of a certain lady being on! I might do BUT probably won't do a review as I have an early start tomorrow! Let's see what happens.
13-06-2020 20:54
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Morning all.
Decided not to record last night expecting a certain lady to "take over" the evening!? And not expecting Caty or Priya to bring anything "new" to the show....................
But then when I had to visit the toilet at about 1.15 (Oh the joys! of getting old!) I checked the shows briefly and saw Caty Cole "naked" except for her pink trainers for ALL of 3 minutes! PLEASE don't tell me that she went naked for longer on 673!? It must be the first time that she has gone naked on TV for months!........................Long overdue as she still "has it" and has a cracking body!
Just hoping that I didn't miss any more nudity from her and that she does it again soon! Thanks.
UPDATE (9.00):
Tonight we have:
Hayley Mae, Sarah Louise, Sophie Hart and Priya Young from 10.00 till 5.00 (all favourites of mine!)
Olivia Berzinc from 10.00 till 4.00
and Ashlyn Shaw, Jess West, Alexa Brooke, Beth Bennet, Zara Lei, Clara Jasmine and Bella Mendez from 8.00 till 4.00
I think I NEED to record tonight! Enjoy!!!!!!?....................................
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2020 09:02 by trains55.)
14-06-2020 07:58
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Apart from Caty, it was a drastic plummet after the previous 2 nights.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
14-06-2020 08:20
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(14-06-2020 08:20 )Doddle Wrote:  Apart from Caty, it was a drastic plummet after the previous 2 nights.

So I didn't miss much then!? And did Caty go "naked" on Babestation (673) at all? I'm hoping/assuming not! Thanks.
14-06-2020 08:56
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Very little trains was the usual standard Saturday night slog had to laugh at one point priya was doing her hair
Lynda her usual limited self she may have cracking tits for her age reckon that's maybe the only thing keeping her doing nights
Caty eventually was on and brought some much needed spark where lynda and priya lack
Imogen and Amanda both had brief cameos and hell they were entertaining than the hours priya and lynda had

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
14-06-2020 11:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV