babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(10-06-2020 17:10 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I agree with you trains last night was pretty good just frustrating to see all 3 girls stick to the same thing but hell glad Sophie and Chloe got a good amount of time on TV
As for later really hope Anna smashes Alice to pieces as she provides more than her whilst maybe see a bit more of april

Yes Alice seems to think that she is "THE" girl but April is RAPIDLY improving and we all know how much better Anna is ! Can't wait! Of course if April were to go naked........................................
10-06-2020 18:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning.
Recorded 673 only last night: I'm assuming/hoping that 674 was similar.
No Alice so BS gave us Maddison Lee: a nice busty girl BUT covered in tattoos! She was on for the most screentime: 2 hours 52 minutes, April for 2 hours 3 minutes and Anna for ONLY 1 Hour 15 minutes. She was the only girl who changed outfits! We also saw India (from London!): shame it wasn't Lara Lee!
So:
Maddison started the show off for 1 hour 3 minutes wearing black bra and pants. Sat up, laid on her side, crouched (shaking bum), knelt up and stood up leaning on the desk. Braless from 28 minutes for 27 minutes. Good.
April Mae was then on for 1 hour 3 minutes. Wearing a black see-through one piece suit and stockings. Sat up, crouched (a lot), stood up, leant on/over the desk and Laid on her side. Went topless straight away and played with her lovely big tits on and off and shook and rubbed her lovely bum and thigh. Good as usual.
India was then on (from London) for 36 minutes. Wearing a black bra, suspender belt and shoes. Sat up most of the time and also crouched briefly. Braless after JUST 4 minutes and took her suspender belt off. Ok but with a few top half sat up shots!
Anna was then on for JUST 35 minutes. Wearing a black/white one piece suit. Stood up (and leant on the desk) at the start and a lot of the time showing off her lovely big bum and shaking and rubbing it and her thigh! Also sat up (front and side). Was fully topless after 11 minutes and played with her lovely BIG tits (on and off). Very good as usual. Covered up at the end.
Maddison was then on again for 51 minutes. She was wearing a brown/white bra and pants. Stood up, laid on her side, crouched and leant on the desk. Put shoes on briefly. Ok but a bit tame!
April Mae was then on again for JUST 43 minutes. Sat up, crouched, laid on her front and side and stood up leant on the desk. Topless after 7 minutes. As before but twerked her lovely bum while sat up (side). Quite good as usual.
Anna was then on again for JUST 41 minutes. Stood up, leant on the desk sat up and crouched/leant over the desk. Fully topless early on and she really played with her lovely BIG tits and shook her lovely big bum a lot. Very good despite the short section!
Maddison was then on again for 58 minutes. Dressed in a bright yellow bra and pants set. Sat up and crouched and showed off her feet briefly. Stayed dressed. Tame.
April Mae was then on for the last 17 minutes! Topless straight away. Sat up, laid on her side and crouched. Played with her lovely BIG tits. Good BUT very short.
So a fairly reasonable BUT tamish show! All the girls seemed ok BUT it left me a bit underwhelmed! They all went topless or braless but there wasn't much variety of outfits except by Maddison! And they were (mostly) very well covered! Anna had fairly limited screentime which was disappointing!
So (for me!) not a GREAT night! I'm looking forward to finding out that 674 was MUCH better!!!??????.......................................
Tonight we have:
Beth Bennet, Chloe Lloyd and Valentina from 10.00 till 5.00
Ashley Emma from 10.00 till 3.00
and Jamie Knight, Alicia Sweets, Kiki Daniels, Olivia Hughes, Gia Diaz, Chloe Love and Anna Bailey from 8.00 till 4.00.
Enjoy!?.................................
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2020 09:38 by trains55.)
11-06-2020 08:46
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

It was a great night for me as love the peachybum action and lastnight was 3 of bs best ass on show and all 3 girls really worked them,
I have a feeling you may have missed Lara train, after 330 bs only had Anna, Lara and India on the streams for about 20mins and India had her toy showing so can't have been on TV so think Lara must have been on TV covering break,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-06-2020 11:58
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Oh thanks! Yes I agree that ALL three girls really showed off their amazing bums but I suppose I'm more of a boob man! I still think that the timings of sections weren't as even as they could have been: ONLY 1 hour 15 minutes for Anna! But I'm guessing that she was probably on 674 for longer!? And I realise that BS wanted to promote India who is lovely once you "ignore" her tattoos! All of the girls looked happy which is always good!
So it looks like I may have missed Lara again...............................Never mind I'm sure I will see her eventually!...................Thanks again.
11-06-2020 13:01
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains last night was hit!/miss
Whilst tonight could be the same with Beth keeping the night going whilst Valentina will be her usual limited self really hyping herself up whilst still not convinced about Chloe Lloyd being a success on TV compared to seeing what she gets upto on the web

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
11-06-2020 17:11
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-06-2020 17:11 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True trains last night was hit!/miss
Whilst tonight could be the same with Beth keeping the night going whilst Valentina will be her usual limited self really hyping herself up whilst still not convinced about Chloe Lloyd being a success on TV compared to seeing what she gets upto on the web

I agree with you re. tonight. Beth is USUALLY reliable, Valentina predictable BUt as you say Chloe Lloyd is ALMOST like a dayshow on TV compared to the web!
11-06-2020 19:01
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Recorded FV 673 and 674 as usual. Not expecting a GREAT show except from Beth and POSSIBLY Valentina!?
But Chloe Lloyd wasn't on so BS supplied us with Mia Yasmin!: A GREAT replacement: I really love her FULL curves! We also saw (on 673) Amanda (in London) and Ashlyn Shaw: a lovely new (to me!) girl! So a better night for me than I expected!.............
673:
Beth was on for the first 50 minutes dressed as a sexy secretary!:White top (rolled up and tied), blue skirt, tiny black pants, white shoes AND tights! Very nice! She sat up, crouched (with underboob when changing positions)!, laid on her front and back, crouched on her back and stood up at the end of the desk. Toless after 18 minutes and played with her lovely tits as usual. Good as usual.
Amanda was then on for her usual slot of 29 minutes. wearing a brown see-through top and black pants. Topless as usual.
Mia was then on for 1 hour wearing a VERY small white bra and pants set (bikini?) and black shoes! Huge cleavage from the start! Sat up, stood up, laid on her front (a lot) and crouched. One tit out (briefly) after JUST 4 minutes! Oiled up her body 2 minutes later and then went braless after 6 minutes. Stood up (side and front) and took her pants off for the last 19 minutes! Very oily by now: naked except for her shoes! Laid on her front and sat up with FULL shots! Very good!
We then saw Ashlyn Shaw for ONLY 25 minutes! Dressed as a maid? In black bra, pants, suspender belt, stockings and shoes with a white lacy see-through top over them and a matching hat! Stood up,sat up, knelt up. Went topless after JUST 6 minutes and then braless with her top, bra and hat off! Very nice girl who REALLY showed off her lovely tits and shook her body! Lovely.
Valentina was then on in her red strap and pants outfit! and shoes. Sat up and crouched. Fully topless after JUST 4 minutes and shook body and bum. Played with her tits and rubbed her bum and thigh. Normal Valentina.
Beth was then on again for 1 hour 1 minute in white see-through bra and pants. Crouched (a lot), knelt up and laid on her back and side. Quite tame as she stayed covered up BUT lovely to watch and listen to as usual.
Mia was back on for 57 minutes in the sauna set! Same outfit as before. Sat up showing HUGE cleavage again! Laid on side briefly. Quite static and stayed covered up but nice to see her.
After Beth was on VERY briefly (a few seconds!) Valentina was on for the last 29 minutes! Dressed? as before. Sat up and crouched. Topless from the start. Normal Valentina.
A VERY reasonable show:Mia was excellent (the ONLY "naked" girl!), Beth good IF a bit restrained, Ashlyn VERY good despite being on for JUST 25 minutes and both Amanda and Valentina both normal! Keeping (at the moment!) for Mia and Ashlyn!
674:
Beth was on for the first 59 minutes (in the pink office) in a tiny silver bra and pants set (bikini?). Crouched (a lot) and laid on her side and back. Topless for the last 34 minutes and played with her nice tits. Good as usual.
Mia was then on for 55 minutes (in the sauna) in her white lingerie and shoes. Sat up. Braless after 18 minutes for JUST 19 minutes! Played with her BIG tits briefly (on and off). Quite tame and with 6 minutes of top half shots! But good to see her!
Valentina was then on for 1 hour 1 minute (in the study) wearing her "usual" strap/pants outfit and shoes. Sat up and stood up at the end. Topless from the start with BRIEF tit close-ups (as she really squeezed and played with them!). Quite good.
Beth was then on again for the last 57 minutes (in the pink office). Same outfit from earlier. Crouched, laid on her side, back and front. Topless after JUST 9 minutes and took her pants off 6 minutes later. So "naked" for about 6 minutes when she covered her nice tits up! She put her pants back on 11 minutes later! So a good section; and the only girl to go "naked" on this channel!
Quite a good show BUT (for me!) not quite as good as 673. All three girls were good BUT not quite as good as on 673!
Still 60p a minute and no proper ending!
So on balance BS provided excellent replacements for Chloe!
Tonight we have:
Caty Cole, Beth Bennet (again!) and Imogen James from 10.00 till 5.00
Ashley Emma from 10.00 till 3.00
and Eva Ray, Mia Yasmin, Sophie Hart, Nicole snow, April Jones, Mariella Winter and Gia Diaz from 8.00 till 4.00
Atlanta is also listed (by BS) as being on from 10.00 till 5.00!!!!!!
So I'm expecting at least one EXTRA girl on TV either from the webshow list (8.00 till 4.00) or a girl not listed!? We shall see!
Enjoy!?...............................................|
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2020 11:31 by trains55.)
12-06-2020 11:26
winsaw Offline

^^ really agree train it was really refreshing to see both bs London girls get on TV lastnight, very happy to see Ashlyn getting her chance she's been doing good webshow for weeks now, its funny how a night goes I saw both London shows but managed to miss Mia all night gutted I missed her naked ,
Chloe Love was in and did the sky only show looked very good sexy red outfit showed off her amazing curves very well as ever, I wonder if bs got there Chloe confused as if Chloe Lloyd had no showed there would have been no need to bring Mia is as cover as they already had Chloe Love in the studio

12-06-2020 11:51
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-06-2020 11:51 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ really agree train it was really refreshing to see both bs London girls get on TV lastnight, very happy to see Ashlyn getting her chance she's been doing good webshow for weeks now, its funny how a night goes I saw both London shows but managed to miss Mia all night gutted I missed her naked ,
Chloe Love was in and did the sky only show looked very good sexy red outfit showed off her amazing curves very well as ever, I wonder if bs got there Chloe confused as if Chloe Lloyd had no showed there would have been no need to bring Mia is as cover as they already had Chloe Love in the studio

Oh that's interesting re.Chloe!
So I presume you mean BS from 10.00 till 1.00 before it starts on FV 674? Or do BS have another Sky ONLY show?
But I much prefer Chloe Love on TV as she does MUCH more than Chloe Lloyd! BUT I was well pleased with seeing Ashlyn who is absolutely gorgeous with a cracking body: AND roleplay as well! A very good first night on TV!
I wouldn't worry TOO much about missing Mia: YES she was very good BUT only naked (except for her shoes!) for about 19 minutes compared to 52 minutes when I LAST saw her in March! But so good to see her FULL body back on TV! And if they used Chloe Love we wouldn't have seen Mia or POSSIBLY Ashlyn!?
I'm wondering which girl might join Caty Cole, Beth and Imogen James on TV tonight UNLESS they just have three girls on? Sophie Hart, Mia Yasmin(again!?) from the webshow would be good BUT probably won't be Gia Diaz as she should be doing her show with her Mr P!?........................Of course it could be another TV girl OR not!? Wait and see I guess!.....................................
12-06-2020 12:59
winsaw Offline

^^ yep I mean the same show but when it's on sky only before freeview starts , they often seam to give the sky viewers a different girl who is not seen on TV once freeview starts ,
Thanks for the info on Mia glad I didn't miss to much then still a bit disappointing as I really like her,
I agree 3 girls would be unusual on a Friday night and think u are right as of the girls listed only Mia and Sophie are likely to be in the studio and have experience on TV, but this is bs so it could be someone totally different lol maybe use the London studio lake lastnight

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2020 13:27 by winsaw.)
12-06-2020 13:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV