Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(06-05-2020 15:01 )7 stars of the orient Wrote:  
(06-05-2020 14:25 )winsaw Wrote:  as its likely 66 is off because they preferred to furlough most of the employed backroom staff

They stopped the studio shows and went to home shows only before the furlough scheme was even introduced.

(06-05-2020 14:25 )winsaw Wrote:  think about all the staff who cant work at the moment, once the lockdown is lifted and all these staff can go back to the office/studio

There are no staff who can't work at the moment. Lifting of the lockdown is irrelevant. Studio 66 staff aren't affected by the lockdown and could go back to work tomorrow if the studio was fully open again.

i have to disagree the furlough of the staff is a lockdown thing and cant just be changed over night, this also stops those people working as it part of the rules so you are wrong there is something stopping them working, so once the government publish there rules on sunday for how to work then they may go back its clear this is what 66 are waiting for, do you see now why the lockdown has stopped them and how they are waiting to be told what to do mate

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-05-2020 15:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I have doubts the staff and S66 are on the employment terms to be able to be furloughed, but I stand to be corrected. I just think S66 adhered to the guidelines to work from home more than the other channels.
06-05-2020 16:26
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(06-05-2020 15:43 )Chrisst Wrote:  I reckon that Gallery is quite a busy job.

For each babe there's say 10 variables that I assume the gallery has to select:
Main camera, perve, web only, webcam, phone, group, private, lovesense, Sky and Freeview.

Every time a viewer asks to go private or the babe takes a break or something then some switching is needed...

I'm not sure if the new home shows are not a little more automated as regards the stream going on to the site than your saying here. Yes the web streams used to be forgotten by the prods in the past (babe on TV but not on web) but it seems to me the babes now have direct control over putting their streams live and linkable (many babes reboot the systems visibily knocking their links from the options available and bringing them back quickly when trying to combat their frequent tech problems; I don't see evidence of producer involvement in this process unless more than a simple reboot is required - then the babe will get on her mobile to 66 towers for sure).

Privates also seem to be at the babe's simple click of a button. She accepts the punter's request for one or she doesn't... It comes to an end when either party decides to press 'stop' and the babe drops automatically back to main stream. That's how I figure all that works. No prod involvement.

I agree the producer is stil most likely involved in the other feed manipulations you speak of Chrisst.

Perve, group and private is all one umbrella software operation too; as is paywall only and its private. Though the babe can select not to run privates when running either version of cam. To call these complete seperate options is a bit much.

In normal times 'gallery' might well not be the prod/studio manager of the shift either.

Is a lot going on even so yeah.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2020 20:58 by ShandyHand.)
06-05-2020 20:56
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I've observed the babes controlling it at the moment just as you say whereas in the studio I don't think they did so much.
Surely the babe's involvement in those ways forms an incentive for the studio to find the means to retain the best parts of the current set up when they reopen the studio so to maintain engagement.

The current level of variety and engagement in glorious 1080p would give BS a big problem and enhance the sale of Kleenex Important
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2020 21:14 by Chrisst.)
06-05-2020 21:13
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(06-05-2020 16:26 )KerrAvon Wrote:  I just think S66 adhered to the guidelines to work from home more than the other channels.

Studio 66 actually beat the government to it. They switched to home shows BEFORE the government advised people to work from home.
06-05-2020 21:36
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

And I think they probably might best the establishment again when they re - open before the Govt ease the lockdown for everyone else.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2020 22:07 by lovebabes56.)
06-05-2020 22:07
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(06-05-2020 15:47 )winsaw Wrote:  
(06-05-2020 14:25 )winsaw Wrote:  as its likely 66 is off because they preferred to furlough most of the employed backroom staff

They stopped the studio shows and went to home shows only before the furlough scheme was even introduced.

(06-05-2020 14:25 )winsaw Wrote:  think about all the staff who cant work at the moment, once the lockdown is lifted and all these staff can go back to the office/studio

There are no staff who can't work at the moment. Lifting of the lockdown is irrelevant. Studio 66 staff aren't affected by the lockdown and could go back to work tomorrow if the studio was fully open again.

i have to disagree the furlough of the staff is a lockdown thing and cant just be changed over night, this also stops those people working as it part of the rules so you are wrong there is something stopping them working, so once the government publish there rules on sunday for how to work then they may go back its clear this is what 66 are waiting for, do you see now why the lockdown has stopped them and how they are waiting to be told what to do mate

7 Stars is right. Employees can be taken off furlough at any point, irrespective of the lockdown situation.

I know an employer who has done this.
07-05-2020 03:55
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

Yes it's true, employees who are furloughed can be recalled at any time. Some retail businesses have furloughed staff due to shop closures and then found that their online ordering systems were far busier than expected and recalled some of their furloughed staff overnight.

The claim by winsaw that S66 have "staff who cant work at the moment" is entirely false and has no basis in law whatsoever. S66 can resume normal operations right now if they want to, literally overnight, and not "once the lockdown is lifted" as winsaw has wrongly stated.
07-05-2020 05:09
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(06-05-2020 16:26 )KerrAvon Wrote:  I have doubts the staff and S66 are on the employment terms to be able to be furloughed, but I stand to be corrected. I just think S66 adhered to the guidelines to work from home more than the other channels.

I would think the job retention scheme probably has little effect either.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
07-05-2020 07:51
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(07-05-2020 03:55 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(06-05-2020 15:47 )winsaw Wrote:  

7 Stars is right. Employees can be taken off furlough at any point, irrespective of the lockdown situation.

I know an employer who has done this.
I'm expecting that although my furlough was extended to May 31st, I may be back at work before I reach May 31st probably will do a couple of days to set up the store again for re - opening. so i would agree with you & 7 stars, being in lockdown employers have the right to recall staff from furlough at any point, that is shat I signed up to at my employment.

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2020 07:58 by lovebabes56.)
07-05-2020 07:55