Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Danzig Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
It's not saying much but Buffy's stream quality is the best of the bunch on S66 at present.Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2020 20:58 by Danzig.)
09-04-2020 20:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(08-04-2020 11:57 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Some babes (the top earners?) have certainly been provided with equipment for home use by 66. This info has been relayed to their regular callers.

It might just be that the newer babes already have decent home set-ups, if they started out on the cam sites, whereas the 'old skool' tv babes maybe didn't.
09-04-2020 23:34
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

Like if the state of what is put out from this channel is not bad enough you have women like Jenny James doing a nude dance where you can only see her neck & head on view.

Like are these women actually serious with the complete crap shows they are already putting on then to be hiding away your whole body anyway on a fucking WEB STREAM of all things.

The women that work for these nightshows why the hell do they even bother ohh yeah easy money no doubt.
10-04-2020 01:55
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(10-04-2020 01:55 )Taon777 Wrote:  Like if the state of what is put out from this channel is not bad enough you have women like Jenny James doing a nude dance where you can only see her neck & head on view.

Like are these women actually serious with the complete crap shows they are already putting on then to be hiding away your whole body anyway on a fucking WEB STREAM of all things.

The women that work for these nightshows why the hell do they even bother ohh yeah easy money no doubt.

Head and shoulder nude dance????
I understand why, they can only make money behind the paywall but it's still ridiculous.
10-04-2020 08:16
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(10-04-2020 01:55 )Taon777 Wrote:  Like if the state of what is put out from this channel is not bad enough you have women like Jenny James doing a nude dance where you can only see her neck & head on view.

Just as a general point, restricted view camerawork is a constant source of frustration for me across BS and S66.
Top half shots only, bottom half shots only, head and shoulders only etc.
Or alternatively pervcam where the camera is often fixated on a pussy and bugger all else or worse still on a hand fully or partially covering the pussy as it motions up and down RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes.
There is absolutely NO motivation for me to interact with these types of show especially with enhanced expense.
As far as possible if the example of a nude dance is used then the whole body and face needs to be in shot for most of the stint because it gives the show more character and more flavour. Makes it far more enticing.
Pervcam to focus on one body part or general cam to focus on another at inflated expense are both equally pointless imo.
Anyway that's just my two penneths.

10-04-2020 09:06
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(10-04-2020 08:16 )Chrisst Wrote:  Head and shoulder nude dance????
I understand why, they can only make money behind the paywall but it's still ridiculous.

Except A) that's never been true. Calls always made money via the main streams. It's just become not enough these days; and B) TIp Goals can now make money on main cam but many babes prefer not to pursue that line. Guys should maybe decide why that is for each individual babe that doesn't do them. (I'm not saying goals are the be all and end all but that they should be part of a babe's arsenal if only for the sake of a sense of a sustaining variety.)

Chrisst, the above may sound like nit picking but I think we have to be careful how we describe the way we prop this industry less we devalue each others' contributions and imply one form of interaction is somehow more worthy than another. Saying cam is the only element that can contribute to the babe's financial success plays into the outright myth that there's only ever one way to make the shows work. Look at the multiple main cam friendly formats BS have established in recent months and then wonder why so many 66 babes continue to degrade the value of the main stream in their work.

Camming has it's place but it's the way some elevate it to god like status that is ridiculous and, in fact for me anyway, actively offputting to ALL interaction with the babe in question.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
10-04-2020 09:13
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Never fear Shandy Cool one man's nit picking is another man's eureka moment.
The other point I thought about adding (but didn't because it's been discussed before, not least by you) was whether anyone was led up the garden path?
Was it a tip goal...I don't know and if so was it declared initially as something that would be only viewable if you paid still more?
And of course we've been told that Jenny has a managerial responsibility, when she's on screen that shouldn't be relevant.
Whatever, I'm disappointed because I've asked in the chat before for some dancing and now it's happened and been censored (for want of a better word)
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2020 10:18 by Chrisst.)
10-04-2020 10:17
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Tip Goal done exclusively for perv or cropped body denial tactics on main aimed at driving guys to perv is essentially the same thing as regards its impact on main cam visuals (note I'm not asking for nips/nudity - before any white knights come charging Wink ). The former is only worse in that it demands two lots of payment. Tbf Jenny was, only recently, expressing sympathy against same. She suggested instead that 'ticket shows' be established on their cam platform (i.e. a one off payment in advance for a cam show with no subsequent credits/min rate). She was supposed to be putting the proposal to her bosses.

If you want to look beyond that (?). Well I suspect much of any decision to start another kind of show comes down to costs (new site programming for instance in this case) and how such an innovation might impact revenue take elsewhere with the babe and, wider, with 66's whole operation (especially any negative impact on perv income). Although the babes are generally very good at resisting any 'well she does this, why don't you' pressure it all would have an impact on what guys consider the norm for their spends.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2020 12:05 by ShandyHand.)
10-04-2020 10:51
2015watcher Offline
WatcherTheWizard & Fifa Magician

^^^ Well good luck to Jenny but personally I wouldn’t like to see that becoming the norm (all tip goals being perv only for tippers) can’t see them managing to get it free for just those that have tipped. Also 100% confidence that Jenny will not show anything FTA so personally she is off my to watch list I don’t like to name names but Izzy also a master of avoiding the main cam, why they are not just cam only shows I don’t know. And yes snookered very much in agreement those dodging the main cam showing a foot here a head there or a knee elsewhere need scrapped Rolleyes [Image: 9f36881339921288.jpeg]
[Image: d84e5e1339921292.jpeg]
Will just say again I respect each babes choice in what they show or don’t show but when it begins to resemble a piss take and tippers feel like they are being conned that needs stopping but then of course we are not allowed to comment on this or we are a FREELOADER bladewave

Forum Award Wins > 2020 Best Cap / Cap Set. Unsung Hero 2022
6/12 Nominations (Forum Record) 2022
17 Nominations Total Since 2020. 2020x3. 2021x5. 2022x6. 2023x3
Leaving Forum 05/05/2024
10-04-2020 10:53
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

If babes like Jenny or Izzy do not to perform on the free stream then there is no need for them to keep wasting people's time setting up tip goals. They can just ask to be taken off sreen for private tits and pussy shows.
10-04-2020 11:34