Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

2015watcher Offline
WatcherTheWizard & Fifa Magician

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Many sides to this debate but here we go...
[Image: 49b1f81336436493.jpeg]
[Image: 96fb461336436496.jpeg]
[Image: 2b05df1336436839.jpeg]
[Image: 5ac3d01336436847.jpeg]

Forum Award Wins > 2020 Best Cap / Cap Set. Unsung Hero 2022
6/12 Nominations (Forum Record) 2022
17 Nominations Total Since 2020. 2020x3. 2021x5. 2022x6. 2023x3
Leaving Forum 05/05/2024
08-03-2020 16:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think at least Jenny seems to be one babe who seems to have caught onto the debate in a positive move on the tippers' side. She does seem to make some valid points and also seems to understand where guys are coming from on this it suddenly has become a very hot topic of debate at the moment

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2020 17:09 by lovebabes56.)
08-03-2020 17:07
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ At last a babe who is prepared to talk about points of frustration in a public and reasoned manner. Bodes well for a more understanding responsive dialogue with 66 going forward I hope. Provided her attitude is allowed to prevail by others there.

Tipped ticket shows would certainly be another option for babes to utilise on perv. I have doubts that 66 could make the tech work any time soon however and the total price should be set to reflect a specified duration of fulfilment still.

Even amongst the admirable reach out, there is many signs of biterness however and a single comment that I take serious issue with: "thats why we reduce the channels ... because guys try to get us to do things for free"

Sorry but what kind of utter punter blaming nonsense is that? You reduced your TV channels because guys stopped wanting to pay the phone rates you were asking for the level of service you were offering on TV. Your business model had to alter that's all. Stop trying to blame consumers for your lack of tele business.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2020 17:45 by ShandyHand.)
08-03-2020 17:44
2015watcher Offline
WatcherTheWizard & Fifa Magician

^ Yes Shandy there are a few issues with Jenny saying “no point in the girls setting a tip goal that you get to see for free” well as I mentioned before it is commonplace that the tip goals once reached are performed on the FTA main cam stream, I have no issue with Jenny wanting to do hers only on pervcam that is her choice but this brings me into my biggest issue on the s66 web shows which is those that the majority of the time are barely visible ie head and shoulders or less bladewave these shows really need to be CAM only shows as clearly those doing that kind of show have no interest on showing anything on the main cam so why waste WEB viewers / callers time?

Forum Award Wins > 2020 Best Cap / Cap Set. Unsung Hero 2022
6/12 Nominations (Forum Record) 2022
17 Nominations Total Since 2020. 2020x3. 2021x5. 2022x6. 2023x3
Leaving Forum 05/05/2024
08-03-2020 18:00
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^She was reasoned and seemed to understand what was the subject. whether those comments are still in the chat box on her stream i don't know but hopefully she could encourage babes to pick up the subject and air their own viewsas to what should be done.
I doubt BS would be as engaging about it in their own chat boxes unless anyone has broached the subject on there. I would say if there is way to achieve what is needed I'm sure S66 will come up with something but probably the best at to start that those who contribute to the tip goal, should get either a link in their account for the show or in their email or something like that, but I think the tip goal should be set a reasonable and should be one where maybe a minimum tip level is displayed then once tip goal is reached it should be remain open for maybe 5 minutes before being locked.

And as for the channel reduction comment, It seems they still want to lay the blame for channel reduction with us, the punter/viewer without accepting that they made the decision to make changes not us.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
08-03-2020 18:10
Crazy Diamond Offline
Senior Poster

Surely the fta shows give an indication of a presenter's level of performance and therefore encourage viewers to tip or use pervcam, unfortunately Jenny's fta shows wouldn't encourage me to do either.

Edit : I should not have made that specific to Jenny, she's just one of a few.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2020 18:26 by Crazy Diamond.)
08-03-2020 18:11
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
08-03-2020 18:27
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Wow they have lost their second best ever presenter - is it for good?

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2020 18:28 by lovebabes56.)
08-03-2020 18:28
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(08-03-2020 18:28 )babelover48 Wrote:  Wow they have lost their second best ever presenter - is it for good?

Don't know if you were following her twitter yesterday but they've been taking shifts off her, giving them to other presenters, moving her onto other days all without telling her. Very disrespectful to her.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
08-03-2020 18:30
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(08-03-2020 18:00 )2015watcher Wrote:  ^ Yes Shandy there are a few issues with Jenny saying “no point in the girls setting a tip goal that you get to see for free” well as I mentioned before it is commonplace that the tip goals once reached are performed on the FTA main cam stream, I have no issue with Jenny wanting to do hers only on pervcam that is her choice but this brings me into my biggest issue on the s66 web shows which is those that the majority of the time are barely visible ie head and shoulders or less bladewave these shows really need to be CAM only shows as clearly those doing that kind of show have no interest on showing anything on the main cam so why waste WEB viewers / callers time?

Tbf she doesn't try to say other babes shouldn't do them fta (she seems to imply she thinks that should be for night babes only if anything) but that it's not for her and she doesn't see what's in it for the day babe.

I agree watcher there is a 'point' however: A larger audience is gained by the fta goal which the babe, if she's any good, can then manipulate into further spending. Sure fta is not for puss level content (not for day babes at least) but a teasy smaller goal or two done fta can spur guys on to the stream and stir their loins to just the right degree. (Mainstream linear TV utilises an idea called hammocking for new shows in particular. You put your offering between two established crowd pleasing shows and it keeps viewers pinned to your channel - on commercial TV, while you try to sell them things of course - between the two big draws.)

As every babe is bound to have different levels and priorities as to how they work there should be many clearly defined options for ways of working to my mind. Clarity and transparency to the customer is key to their trust in their purchases though - as ever.

I concur too, that head and shoulders is a very poor thing to resort to as a selling technique and that it springs from the same kind of prioritising of anti-freeloader thinking - even if it ends up costing them their audience it seems.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2020 18:33 by ShandyHand.)
08-03-2020 18:31