Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^ judging by recent night output, including barely getting babes to screen, the nights on TV surely must be loss making. Might be making up for it on daytime, I don't know
26-02-2020 13:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

^ Yeah, considering the expense of putting a show on tv, whether there's output or not, the number one priority should be actually putting a babe onscreen to earn money. Not putting on a show isn't going to save anything really, most of the costs are there regardless of output.

It's like buying a machine to hire out, costing £1k/month in finance charges, and deciding not to send it out to save the cost of the diesel. It makes no financial sense whatsoever.

In the same vein, something that has bugged me for years. Waiting to see who's on the freeview channels when they start at midnight. Bs's second channel will start on the stroke of 12, almost without fail. Flick over to 679 and - fuck-all.
What time do they actually start? I've never had the patience to wait Rolleyes
26-02-2020 14:47
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(26-02-2020 13:21 )Dave_A Wrote:  There is also the cost of the Freeview EPG slot as well, which i have no idea how much that costs .

The Freeview EPG listing is a free service.
26-02-2020 14:53
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

This idea of having so many girls on the schedule when only three are actually going to be on television is ridiculous and confusing. Most seem to want to do more web/Perv cam stuff or as is the norm now at home with their boyfriends providing b/g sex shows for the chatters. You hope someone like Millie Michaels or others will appear but in the end it is just web camming from home with terrible lighting and the girl half the time will just be sitting/lying there and fiddling about with their smartphone.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
26-02-2020 14:55
2015watcher Offline
WatcherTheWizard & Fifa Magician

Regarding tip goals... [Image: D6-F9-C912-0116-48-ED-8-B61-5-C79-D4-D9-AE8-E.jpg]

Forum Award Wins > 2020 Best Cap / Cap Set. Unsung Hero 2022
6/12 Nominations (Forum Record) 2022
17 Nominations Total Since 2020. 2020x3. 2021x5. 2022x6. 2023x3
Leaving Forum 05/05/2024
26-02-2020 14:58
generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

(26-02-2020 14:55 )GMach1 Wrote:  This idea of having so many girls on the schedule when only three are actually going to be on television is ridiculous and confusing. Most seem to want to do more web/Perv cam stuff or as is the norm now at home with their boyfriends providing b/g sex shows for the chatters. You hope someone like Millie Michaels or others will appear but in the end it is just web camming from home with terrible lighting and the girl half the time will just be sitting/lying there and fiddling about with their smartphone.

Yes, compare the s66 home cammers to the home cammer on chaturbate. Some of the camera quality/resolution leaves the s66 studio in the shade never mind the s66 homers.
26-02-2020 15:13
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(26-02-2020 13:21 )Dave_A Wrote:  Yes agreed, it is a minor expense compared to the cost of Sky EPG listings.
I believe it's been mentioned on this forum before, that Sky EPG slot costs vary depending were about in the EPG the channel is located, ie the EPG cost of channel 912 is probably more than the cost of channel 923.
There is also the cost of the Freeview EPG slot as well, which i have no idea how much that costs .

So basically S66 is currently paying £2,000 x4 (including Freeview) for their licences, and paying whatever it is for 4 EPG slots, on top of that, is all the money they have to shell out in order to be able to provide a actual TV picture on Sky and Freeview .

I wonder what the total combined cost is, that S66 has to shell out in order to broadcast on 4 TV channels ? .

spot on as usual Dave, its the EPG position thats the main cost, sky have proved that most people start at the lowest number in the section they are interested in and then + up till they get to something that interests them,
the slots 66 are using in the 92x section outside of the babeshows section could be half the price or less of what XP pay for the prime number 902,
but as a lot of people will never get that high in the EPG they will get a far lower foot fall number so its a trad off,
i think they hoped that by growing there website it would make up for any drop in calls from sky they got by moving to the twilight zone of the 92x's and there for would the money saved in sky fees would be a good deal, it will be interesting to know if this is working out for them,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-02-2020 15:56
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

(26-02-2020 13:32 )KerrAvon Wrote:  ^ judging by recent night output, including barely getting babes to screen, the nights on TV surely must be loss making.

I'd say the opposite. Until last night when they were short, I've found the night shows to be surprisingly packed with girls recently. I didn't see anything of Monday night until the early hours, but I still saw as many as 6 girls on TV. For a Monday night I thought that was quite surprising. In fact most nights they seem to have no problem with packing girls in. Since they are willing to pay so many girls to come in, the nights on TV surely must be profitable.
26-02-2020 15:59
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(26-02-2020 15:59 )7 stars of the orient Wrote:  
(26-02-2020 13:32 )KerrAvon Wrote:  ^ judging by recent night output, including barely getting babes to screen, the nights on TV surely must be loss making.

I'd say the opposite. Until last night when they were short, I've found the night shows to be surprisingly packed with girls recently. I didn't see anything of Monday night until the early hours, but I still saw as many as 6 girls on TV. For a Monday night I thought that was quite surprising. In fact most nights they seem to have no problem with packing girls in. Since they are willing to pay so many girls to come in, the nights on TV surely must be profitable.

I agree, they usually have 4 or 5 women in the studio during the night shift until at least 2 or 3 in the morning. They have massively expanded the number that are camming/streaming from home too. They regularly have 3, 4 or 5 sometimes more on cams. I'm just guessing but I'd say from a financial view point S66 might be doing quite well, but because their tv/webshow output is a lot of the time lacklustre and restricted it could give the impression of failing, which is understandable. But I think their bottom line is looking healthy. Again I'm just speculating going by the fact they (almost) always have several babes on the go in some format or another and they appear to be doing reasonably well.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
26-02-2020 16:10
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(26-02-2020 14:53 )marlowe Wrote:  
(26-02-2020 13:21 )Dave_A Wrote:  There is also the cost of the Freeview EPG slot as well, which i have no idea how much that costs .

The Freeview EPG listing is a free service.
I was actually meaning the freeview channel slot itself, including broadcasting hours etc, not just the channel EPG listing service lol, i probably should have made that more clear .

Like i meant to say, i have no idea how much money S66 had to payout for this freeview channel slot including broadcast hours, or how long they have it for, do they pay annually ?, or is it a longer fixed term long contract ?, i have no idea myself how it works, but it has been mentioned in the past that a freeview channel slot/air time is expensive, and it costs more to broadcast on Freeview than Sky .
26-02-2020 16:49