Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Plenty of dissatisfaction on the chatbox tonight after Jenny James set a tip goal and when it was reached, went pervcam-only. Not surprisingly, those tipping felt ripped off at being asked to pay again by the minute for the show. The same happened last week, and many said they wouldn’t be tipping again.

Gallery was cornered into promising that in future they’d say upfront if a tip goal would ultimately appear on web or pervcam. But dodgy practice like that isn’t a good look, and it’s hard to win confidence back from someone who’s been treated like a mug.
25-02-2020 23:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(25-02-2020 23:31 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Plenty of dissatisfaction on the chatbox tonight after Jenny James set a tip goal and when it was reached, went pervcam-only. Not surprisingly, those tipping felt ripped off at being asked to pay again by the minute for the show. The same happened last week, and many said they wouldn’t be tipping again.

Gallery was cornered into promising that in future they’d say upfront if a tip goal would ultimately appear on web or pervcam. But dodgy practice like that isn’t a good look, and it’s hard to win confidence back from someone who’s been treated like a mug.

To be honest they should have had that policy of explaining the how and where of the tip goal show from the start, the women themselves know what they are comfortable with showing and which avenue they will show it i.e. pervcam only, main cam but top half only, main cam but 95% out of shot or showing all for the main cam etc.

They also had several months of BS doing tip goal shows before S66 with which they could have learned from and figured out what worked best and how or why it worked. This would have helped them to improve on what BS were doing and to create an environment of trust between the customers, the babes and S66, but they shit the bed on that one Rolleyes

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
26-02-2020 00:18
2015watcher Offline
WatcherTheWizard & Fifa Magician

^^ This is the issue and also regarding comments about S66 going purely web only (not saying they will or won’t) but the problem is too many of these web shows from s66 are nothing more than zoomed in head and shoulders (sometimes less than that, a foot or a knee bladewave etc ) and those should be CAM shows only, keep the web shows for those that are willing to show something on the main FTA stream even if that is through tip goals which is where the main issue lies, we have had them long enough now where the unwritten rule and general consensus is that when a tip goal is hit it will be performed on the FTA main cam.

Forum Award Wins > 2020 Best Cap / Cap Set. Unsung Hero 2022
6/12 Nominations (Forum Record) 2022
17 Nominations Total Since 2020. 2020x3. 2021x5. 2022x6. 2023x3
Leaving Forum 05/05/2024
26-02-2020 00:32
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(25-02-2020 22:35 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(25-02-2020 16:27 )Dave_A Wrote:  It is presently costing S66 £2,000 per channel annually for a Ofcom licence .

If they can't afford £5.50 a day to licence a channel, they're really in the shit Rolleyes

It's a minor expense in comparison to the cost of the Sky EPG listing (which I believe is £83,000 annually x 3).
26-02-2020 05:31
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would say on the licence front, there is likely to be very little room I would say, for ANY of the channels to operate on a licence other than OFCOM's after Brexit unless broadcasting talks are planned separately from Brexit talks and if they could even reach agreement on anything remotely thst would allow a Dutch licence. I would be surprised if a Dutch licence would prove to be a valid licence for broadcasting here once Brexit is complete and how much difference (i.e freedom) there is between the two.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
26-02-2020 06:14
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(25-02-2020 23:31 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Plenty of dissatisfaction on the chatbox tonight after Jenny James set a tip goal and when it was reached, went pervcam-only. Not surprisingly, those tipping felt ripped off at being asked to pay again by the minute for the show. The same happened last week, and many said they wouldn’t be tipping again.

I feel that the tip goals that are set so ridiculously silly that anyone with the sort of bank balance the size of Trump's could only afford them. The tip goal to me are perhaps one of the biggest rip offs the channels ever came up with recently.

I totally agree with those who cornered Gallery on the chatbox over the tip goals, but surely once a tip goal is reached then I think they should state that those who did contribute towards the goal should be given access to the show and anyone else should pay a one off credit payment to watch.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
26-02-2020 06:22
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Interesting this 'cornered gallery' phrase. Wish I'd seen it and I'd be interested in seeing any caps of the chat.
NB Jenny James is said to be a producer.

They'e got no one on at the moment.
[Image: image-53F8_5E5619C9.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2020 08:11 by Chrisst.)
26-02-2020 08:08
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(26-02-2020 06:14 )babelover48 Wrote:  I would say on the licence front, there is likely to be very little room I would say, for ANY of the channels to operate on a licence other than OFCOM's after Brexit unless broadcasting talks are planned separately from Brexit talks and if they could even reach agreement on anything remotely thst would allow a Dutch licence. I would be surprised if a Dutch licence would prove to be a valid licence for broadcasting here once Brexit is complete and how much difference (i.e freedom) there is between the two.

I think broadcasting is one of the areas where the UK and EU will have a deal especially with the big players in the game cant imagine govt want to be pissing Sky off and the BBC if they were suddenly stopped from broadcasting in the EU especially if they want the BBC to go subscription service based lol

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2020 08:42 by HannahsPet.)
26-02-2020 08:38
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

(26-02-2020 08:08 )Chrisst Wrote:  Interesting this 'cornered gallery' phrase. Wish I'd seen it and I'd be interested in seeing any caps of the chat.

No caps, but to summarise, the comments were along the lines of “Total rip-off”, “Last time I tip” and “I’m off to Babestation”. Gallery squirmed and said there was a limit to the number of characters they could display on tip goals, but they’d try to make it clear in future if the goal would be performed FTA.

Interestingly, Shann was also doing a tip goal at the very same time (to deepthroat a banana, since you ask), and was prompted to announce on-mic that yes, she would be doing it FTA - and she did, which didn’t make Jenny look good.
26-02-2020 09:43
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(26-02-2020 05:31 )marlowe Wrote:  
(25-02-2020 22:35 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(25-02-2020 16:27 )Dave_A Wrote:  It is presently costing S66 £2,000 per channel annually for a Ofcom licence .

If they can't afford £5.50 a day to licence a channel, they're really in the shit Rolleyes

It's a minor expense in comparison to the cost of the Sky EPG listing (which I believe is £83,000 annually x 3).

Yes agreed, it is a minor expense compared to the cost of Sky EPG listings.
I believe it's been mentioned on this forum before, that Sky EPG slot costs vary depending were about in the EPG the channel is located, ie the EPG cost of channel 912 is probably more than the cost of channel 923.
There is also the cost of the Freeview EPG slot as well, which i have no idea how much that costs .

So basically S66 is currently paying £2,000 x4 (including Freeview) for their licences, and paying whatever it is for 4 EPG slots, on top of that, is all the money they have to shell out in order to be able to provide a actual TV picture on Sky and Freeview .

I wonder what the total combined cost is, that S66 has to shell out in order to broadcast on 4 TV channels ? .
26-02-2020 13:21