Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
agree with that mate, was thinking my self love to see Arura given that chance,
and yes it will need the management to keep the shows for those happy to show in FTA or they will just sent tie tippers off to bs, can 66 not fuck this up always the biggest issue lol, you never know there maybe more girls happy to show a few of the regular pussy show girls on bs never showed anything before the tip shows started,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-01-2020 16:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Arura and possible Maxie could do it, Maxie got very hot once on roaming cam with oil and naked so she is no stranger to hotter shows. I think Mikki B could do it too, and new girl Georgi might be up for it too lthough not all girls as Stemmw says would probably consider it.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2020 17:13 by GMach1.)
17-01-2020 17:13
Berkshirewhite Offline
Junior Poster

(17-01-2020 16:46 )Stemmw Wrote:  Don't think there will be too many girls that will have success with tip goals like Lola, I just don't think there are enough willing to go to the same levels as Lola on main cam.
She also proved how good they could be with more modest goals like her naked squats and her tits and ass creamy massage. I hope to see more of the same from Lola as she looked to be enjoying herself free from restrictions.
Ah the key words “Lola was enjoying herself, free from restrictions”.
You don’t have to prompt Lola much, let Lola do as she feels fit to do with the caller and Lola will delight, at last the penny drops it’s not what we do but what Lola does that draws out a terrific performance, doubtful about the other girls but no matter.
Only 8 contributed well maybe only those that contribute should get the show, put it on cam and make freeloaders pay, yes you could with tech as it is, but that will never happen LOL
17-01-2020 21:46
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Only 8 tippers ? 8 different tippers is a success in my opinion. Putting the tip goal to perv cam would kill it as it has done for many others on S66, it instantly makes it a negative for potential tippers who will feel scammed if they have to pay twice, we have all seen this play out and the majority aren't going to buy into that kind of tip goal.

Many women have had far more modest tip goals than Lola's last night that haven't even come close to completion directly because the goal would be done on the perv cam. There were also some in the chat last night who didn't tip that would have if they hadn't already spent their credits on other women, so if Lola does the exact same tip goal Sunday she will almost definitely have more tippers than last night, that's how to make it popular.

Realistic amounts with tip goal completion on the main cam is the most sustainable and successful way forward I believe. The narrative over "freeloaders" is inaccurate, they are potential customers, sure some are never going to pay and are happy to only watch and hope for a show like last night but some will pay if they feel they are going to get value for money. Thats what Lola offered last night and it's what so many others don't offer.

If Lola continues doing tip goals like last night then it will be a success, if she puts the tip goals on perv cam it will be a lot less successful as only her most devoted followers will tip and that's not sustainable long term. Building a bigger base and a more diverse range of tippers is sustainable, last night is the template for doing that.

I don't watch BS that much but from what I do see the most successful (and well received) tip goal shows are from Beth, Jess, Anna and Atlanta. Their shows are of the type of show as Lola's last night (open leg pussy play to main cam). I would be interested to see what people who watch BS more than I think. Would I be accurate that the 4 I named do the the best with their tip goal shows ?

Apologies for the essay, didn't mean for it to go on so long laugh

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2020 22:27 by Stemmw.)
17-01-2020 22:18
Berkshirewhite Offline
Junior Poster

(17-01-2020 22:18 )Stemmw Wrote:  Apologies for the essay, didn't mean for it to go on so long laugh
No need to apologise I agree with you and your assumptions, the narrative did end with LOL, tongue in cheek as Lola knows exactly how the business works, I kept it brief LOL
17-01-2020 22:59
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(17-01-2020 22:59 )Berkshirewhite Wrote:  ...Lola knows exactly how the business works...

I assume you're right but someone at 66 would appear to have doubts as far as this part of the business is concerned since they persevered throughout December using your option of fulfilling to perv only (with Lola and all the other babes that did tip goals). A gallery even announced all goals would be completed to perv in chat. But now the change up. Maybe it's the weather eh? Or maybe they fucked up and over-estimated how gullible punters are for once?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
17-01-2020 23:53
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(17-01-2020 23:53 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(17-01-2020 22:59 )Berkshirewhite Wrote:  ...Lola knows exactly how the business works...

I assume you're right but someone at 66 would appear to have doubts as far as this part of the business is concerned since they persevered throughout December using your option of fulfilling to perv only (with Lola and all the other babes that did tip goals). A gallery even announced all goals would be completed to perv in chat. But now the change up. Maybe it's the weather eh? Or maybe they fucked up and over-estimated how gullible punters are for once?

I think their original intention was to do tip goals for perv cam (hence the announcement you reference) but practically no tip goals were being completed, so S66 shit the bed on that one. However Lola's tip goals from the start whether good, bad or indifferent were consistently being met and completed.

The difference ?

Lola was doing all of them on the main cam from the very beginning (with the exception of naked yoga which was mostly out of shot of main cam). Whatever people might think about tip goals there is an audience for them. But they have to be done in the right way. S66 just can't help themselves though, they conspire to make a balls of most things they try. Hopefully Lola has shown them the way forward and they can start getting shit at least a bit right.

18-01-2020 00:12
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Great line up tonight, Brook and Preeti and Lucy.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
18-01-2020 00:29
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Tbh, I'm only a vague Lola fan these days! (Yes! Shock horror! I'll add quickly that she's clearly the best night babe they have. I just have little passion for the night shows as they are often done atm - and that has kinda killed the general habit of watching in me.) As such the naked yoga one (a daytime effort and the first she did as I recall) is the only one I really clocked I must admit.

Good to know then that Lola quickly moved away from what, as you say, would seem to have been 66's initial intent with these goals. Hopefully other babes will have begun, by now, to see there is another way to make these things a success for babe and punter alike.

And, of course, an immediate financial return on 'investment' is not the only positive by which a show can measure as a business success. Every vibrant vibe-inducing, 'fta' offering like this inspires faith in the goals themselves; it gives confidence to the part-purchasers and those who might be thinking of following them; its public visibility feeds to goodwill and trust in the babe herself, and her work, to the widest number of site account holders (I admit these are the guys that matter).

And, the more these things become the trend, the more each can begin to chip the tiniest little bits from the consumer cynicism (derived from all the shit that has gone before) that has done so much to debilitate this industry over the last decade.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2020 01:11 by ShandyHand.)
18-01-2020 01:10
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

You hit the nail on the head with a single word ShandyHand, "goodwill", the cornerstone of any successful business, without it the whole thing collapses, hopefully (I'm not at all hopeful) S66 can see this and forge ahead accordingly with the aim of creating goodwill between business and customer at the core of their business model, but I suspect otherwise.

18-01-2020 01:19