Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

2015watcher Offline
WatcherTheWizard & Fifa Magician

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(15-01-2020 23:46 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Despite being a fan of Paige, there's rather less enthusiasm on my part. I suspect what you see on screen now, won't be much different to hours later at 3 or 4 am. And I certainly won't waste my beauty sleep hoping to proved wrong. The TV shows are in bad shape at the moment.

Aye you know there’s something going on when Lori (the other night) isn’t naked within 2 minutes of appearing on screen laugh and also when Paige doesn’t lose the knickers (though she tried her best to pull them down slightly on her last show and she still looks amazing tonight)

Just noticed she has a 1000 credit tip goal to get naked... Rolleyes

Forum Award Wins > 2020 Best Cap / Cap Set. Unsung Hero 2022
6/12 Nominations (Forum Record) 2022
17 Nominations Total Since 2020. 2020x3. 2021x5. 2022x6. 2023x3
Leaving Forum 05/05/2024
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2020 00:06 by 2015watcher.)
15-01-2020 23:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ooupa Offline
Junior Poster

(15-01-2020 20:52 )hornball Wrote:  
(15-01-2020 18:34 )winsaw Wrote:  Simple, she don't get her boobs out so people don't waste there money when they know they will not get what they want, as the vast majority of people who call the night show want to see boobs,
All night tease shows don't pay and they also bring a lot of hate down on the girls vir social media and the chat box so they are not liked by anyone,
Tease has its place between 2100-2200 on TV or the daytime webshow,

That has never been tested winsaw in my view. Ok you might state - as you have - that the vast majority want to go the other way, I don't believe that has been properly investigated!

I can't pass comment on the response on social media, as I don't have it - and no desire to - so I will take your word on that issue, but I will say that - if they are not tried - we can't say they will not pay! A one hour slot, is not a sufficient time frame to reach that absolute conclusion imho! An insufficient sample size some might say!

Was Cali not busy enough when she was on the night shows?? Until some on here drove her away, with their insults and carping!! Some of us appreciated what she brought to the 'party', and there was plenty of the naked t&a for those that preferred that, but couldn't leave it be, and instead sought to deny those of us that liked Cali's approach, by making demands that she change or leave - so she left! Thanks for that!!

Well the couple of full night tease shows that Jamie Jones did last year weren't a disaster for her on the phones, she was hardly ever off them. Winsaw is right about the backlash though, it was partly to blame for her deactivating her Twitter account for several months. I suspect that the current condition of the night shows isn't purely down to outside scrutiny, as it helps to push people towards the web, where they are more lightly to get what they are after.
16-01-2020 01:38
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Took Emilie Rae over an hour to finally stop looking at her bloody smartphone and start putting a show on for the viewers and callers-why do they allow the girls to keep scrolling their phones when on screen? Confiscate them and only give them back to them when off camera.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
16-01-2020 01:55
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Oh dear! She complained for so long how desperate she was to go topless and now after leaving BS(where she finally showed her lovely breasts off) and coming to S66 Mila hardly got them out at all-what a waste of her appearance tonight/this morning. I really don't know why she goes on there if she is going to just lie there and not bother to at least go topless.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
16-01-2020 03:37
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(15-01-2020 23:46 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Despite being a fan of Paige, there's rather less enthusiasm on my part. I suspect what you see on screen now, won't be much different to hours later at 3 or 4 am. And I certainly won't waste my beauty sleep hoping to proved wrong. The TV shows are in bad shape at the moment.
I don't disagree!! However, maybe not for the same reasons that others think the same!
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2020 20:46 by hornball.)
16-01-2020 20:45
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

So pleased to see Hannah E back tonight. They appear to have re -positioned the cam in the office to give a better angle! Hasn't helped, and the only valuable thing about that damn set, is the Gustav Klimt print on the wall!! Hannah's hot ass and tits (plus overall attractiveness) make up for the set though...a little!!
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2020 00:01 by hornball.)
17-01-2020 00:00
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Yes great to see the stunning Ms Elle and her lovely body on show-you could say it is a case of Bloody Elle! Big Grin TongueTongue I see she is spoken for.

(This post was last modified: 17-01-2020 00:19 by GMach1.)
17-01-2020 00:03
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(17-01-2020 00:03 )GMach1 Wrote:  Yes great to see the stunning Ms Elle and her lovely body on show-you could say it is a case of Bloody Elle! Big Grin TongueTongue I see she is spoken for.
You can not be serious 'john'BounceBounce
17-01-2020 15:23
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

really happy to hear about 66 doing a proper tip goal show last night, its took them a long time to accept that bs have been making big money from it for the last 6 months, it was like they where sitting back waiting for it to fail as a fad but its turned into a big reliable money spinner, fingers crossed 66 can find a few more girls like Lola to work at the levels needed to make the big money,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-01-2020 16:30
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Don't think there will be too many girls that will have success with tip goals like Lola, I just don't think there are enough willing to go to the same levels as Lola on main cam (Arura aside maybe). The majority will still look to keep the tip goal to perv cam and that will be the downfall I feel. I don't think anyone has come close to hitting a tip goal as high as Lola's last night, but it's worth when it goes the way it did.

It was well received in the chat box even by those skeptical of tip goals and expecting it to be perv cam only, Lola had 8 different tippers and I think more will tip next time for the same goal as they know for definite it will be worth it. This is how they can make their tip goals successful and sustainable but like I said Lola will be in the minority who can actually make a success of it.

She also proved how good they could be with more modest goals like her naked squats and her tits and ass creamy massage. I hope to see more of the same from Lola as she looked to be enjoying herself free from restrictions and getting filthy. She is a delight when in that mood and there is no better performer when in full flow in my view.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
17-01-2020 16:46