Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(04-09-2019 17:06 )GMach1 Wrote:  Save your money mate, they obviously don't care about the callers, and if they don't, can't or won't get naked well at least you tried. They obviously have some kind of agenda now. Try another channel or just watch and admire but phoning and being grated like that isn't going to win them any awards for customer service and you are quite within your rights to demand any monies spent back.

Excellent and utterly damning post from the prince of the naked babemaker Snooks isn't it GM. The Agenda you point to is indeed quite obvious - the once king caller's service has been sliced and diced in the name of money making "elsewhere". This has been going on for years but has now reached epidemic and potentially crippling proportions.

If 66 did Sky Sports they would show you the defensive passes for the price of your call, a second camera would exhibit the attacks for extra coin, close up and replays would be top dollar... and then they'd ask you to feel good about engaging with these protection boy tactics! Do they not see that guys shrug and baulk from such a lack of positive vision for their own product? Have they no regard that these very tactics and the responses the babes have to give on regular interactions (like the ones Snooks describes) Importantmake guys repel from the idea of people they are involving themselves withImportant. Do they not see that with nothing to hold the viewer but the representations of distain there is no future. They are creating an ever more toxic audience that continues to dwindle as they eviscerate each service in turn to create ever more expensive versions. Each distancing the punter ever further from his goal of satisfaction. Each promoting worse feelings spender regret.

Of course, this poor concept of what the shows should be leads to the sort of insider mindset that heralds the ultimate pisstake... One that has become all too common in recent times: This is that jolly jape that even when all the hoops are jumped through, the rug is then pulled from the punter's fantasy and there are no goodies to be seen after all!!! Babe slide away from that tip goal, ignore that simple request on perv - they have no value - the money is already in the bag I tell you. A cheery 'see you guys next time' is all the reward there is for the punter at this stage. Yeah ... "laterz", very laterz!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2019 19:27 by ShandyHand.)
04-09-2019 19:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Yup Snooks put it very well and he has called more girls to get them naked on screen than anyone else.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
04-09-2019 21:18
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Dear S66.

You may be aware I have been a long standing advocate of the nightshow.
I have voiced my opinions on the nightshow product on the UKBCF from 4th June 2010. Since that date and some time before I have also made literally thousands of calls to countless babes across the many channels that have existed in that time.
I have expressed every opinion and made every call with only the best and sincerest of intentions.
Every opinion expressed has intended to articulate a desire for the product to be the most stimulating, exciting, imaginative and creative it can possibly be. Every call I have made has been an attempt to encourage babes to facilitate my own enjoyment and hopefully the enjoyment of others also by virtue of such stimulation, excitement and creativity being evident.
I can say with hand on heart I have done everything I can with the utmost honesty of endeavour to encourage the very best visual product as the engine to create calls.

The time has come now for me not merely to request that you do the same.
I feel the need to implore you to do so.
The time to act is now.
To save yourselves, to save the product.
To maintain viable and positive punter interest for the reasons that I and so many of us have held dear for so long.
Make the shows enjoyable for EVERYONE once again including the babes themselves. Give them the tools to make shows genuinely interesting. Better sets, better lighting, better camerawork, more freedom to perform and give the punters what they want.
It has been shown albeit less frequently than in yesteryear that the possibilities are still strong even accounting for the regulative restrictions placed on the nightshow hours.
I urge you to have courage in your convictions thereby encouraging the babes at your disposal to do the very same. I urge you to value custom AND to value opinion expressed on here that seeks to make that custom more likely and more meaningful.

I do so not because I want you gone.
Quite the opposite.
I want you and the other two channels to be strong.
I want you all to uphold competition against your rival channels.
But more significantly I ask that you do so while looking at the bigger picture.
A strong and healthy competition based on keeping the product alive and making it the very best it can be. Competition based on calls being valued and not inexplicably cut short. Competition on less gimmicks and a greater reliance on keeping things simple with a relentless focus on making the nightshow something that is fit for the modern age while at the same time not betraying so many qualities seemingly condemned to the history bin.

Even now I still believe the opportunity for you is a great one.
You can be different to Babestation and Xpanded for so many admirable reasons.
Do not waste that opportunity.
Seize it with every ounce of your being.
Return to the era where you were the trend setters. The inventors and creators of magical nightshow moments in time. Do not allow regret to live while opportunity dies. I know and I believe you are capable.
Your challenge now is to be willing.

From the bottom of my nightshow heart I plead with you to make nightshow fantasy a visual reality as best you can. Make the can do possible.
Make a positive difference to make you proud of yourselves and me proud of you.

The gratitude of success in this regard will never fade and never die.

Snookered.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2019 21:38 by Snooks.)
04-09-2019 21:37
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I'd send that to them mate, you might have to structure your sentences more and add a few commas here and there but worth sending to them-I doubt they will take much notice of you, but they might read it and it could be food for thought.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
04-09-2019 21:54
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^^^ Sincerity drips from every vowel Snookered. You can not be faulted in that. And the message can come from no better, more faithful, servant of the shows as they once were. (A form subjugated, now venerated, but lost... Updating the shows was necessary, clearly, and even now they hold many prospective positives, but bastardising too much of what made them in the first place was and is not the way to go about it.)

If 66 ignore your pleas (and I have no fear everything in this thread is read at 66 towers) then they are even more cynical and heartless than we imagine them to be. In which case, they are not worthy of your efforts or indeed propping up mate.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2019 23:13 by ShandyHand.)
04-09-2019 23:13
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

So Studio 66 has decide to put Mikki B on a webstream because all the channels are taking up tonight.

Like really most other fucking nights they cant even fill the 3 channels.
06-09-2019 00:54
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(06-09-2019 00:54 )Taon777 Wrote:  So Studio 66 has decide to put Mikki B on a webstream because all the channels are taking up tonight.

Like really most other fucking nights they cant even fill the 3 channels.

In fairness they have been filling their schedule of late and it's about time they copped on and caught up to BS by getting more girls in to do webshows, they could have been doing this since February but for some inexplicable reason they have only been regularly doing it for the last couple of weeks

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
06-09-2019 01:05
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

(06-09-2019 00:54 )Taon777 Wrote:  Like really most other fucking nights they cant even fill the 3 channels.

You clearly haven't been watching for the last month.
06-09-2019 01:27
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

Well if Mikki B is going to finish after 2am why put her on the webshow seeing she does these once a week or less anyway even though she wasn't on the webstream only that long anyway.

Ohh & i do know Studio 66 is having more women doing backstage webshow shows lately.

But its makes no difference anyway because look at the state of the 3 channels after 2am anyway with only Modesty Blaze on all of them like what the fuck indeed.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2019 03:43 by Taon777.)
06-09-2019 03:42
icy12 Offline
Banned

Finally !!!!

Emilie Rae in tiny panties, legs back. opening wide and close to the camera. Amazing stuff!

Meanwhile, Sophie Reade being lazy again
07-09-2019 10:50