Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(03-09-2019 22:06 )GMach1 Wrote:  It used to have a shower and a bath and regularly had girls using both.

I was told the bath has gone, but the shower is still there and can be used by girls after there show if they want to, but the producers don't want to use it as means settings up a camera in the dressing room area which is more effort then they like , plus they have some figures they show them far less people call when a girl is in the shower that when the same girl is on a normal set, so feel it's not worth all the effort to put a wet show on,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-09-2019 10:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

A couple of chatters on BS would beg to differ. They are ALWAYS suggesting a shower show, and of course our own mrmann clamours for one every night.Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
04-09-2019 12:00
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Depends on the chatter. Chatting alone is no good to the operators. Talk is cheap (free in this case Wink ).

All punters may well be created equal but disparity soon sets in in the way any statements will be accessed for the insiders. If it garners attention at all, any punter's call to action will be judged on the basis of their previous spends.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2019 12:16 by ShandyHand.)
04-09-2019 12:11
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ big difference between asking on the chat box and on here than actually giving the channel your money when it happens, and as I say 66 know less people call when a girl in the shower, I would guess she looks so sexy they don't really need to call up and tell her what to do,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-09-2019 12:13
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Somebody tell that to mr Mann then Smile

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
04-09-2019 12:22
icy12 Offline
Banned

Is it really any wonder that Sideview66 (S66) is a struggling Babechannel?

Not really, considering the recent acquisition of the cast-offs from Babestation and the bargain basement models that have just joined. They must be on a really low hourly rate or getting a decreased percentage of call revenue.

The same rules seem to be the same as you hardly see any front view, open-leg closeups anymore and it the point of being a wank channel is the fact the girls have their legs open and having energy.

Seems that the Paige Green shows are having a rub-off effect on the others
04-09-2019 15:51
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

In the last 7 days alone I have politely asked 4 seperate babes whether they can get naked.
Four times the answer has been no.
And on another occasion an attempted conversation with babe who often gets naked and with whom I have had many extended calls saw my call inexplicably sent back to the menu system 3 times in 4 minutes resulting in me hanging up before the process of her getting nude had been completed.
I am not going to engage in naming or shaming. Not standard practice for me and never will be.

Is it any wonder my faith in the whole nightshow culture at S66 is run down.
Endless 'I'm not allowed' or 'No'.
Failing that either technical gremlins or deliberate cutting off of calls that were made for the right reason i.e sex chat so that somebody can get through to engage in daytime chat about inane, pointless drivel for goodness knows how many minutes while I and others wait to be connected again at great expense. What a sham.

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2019 16:58 by Snooks.)
04-09-2019 16:54
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Save your money mate, they obviously don't care about the callers, and if they don't, can't or won't get naked well at least you tried. They obviously have some kind of agenda now. Try another channel or just watch and admire but phoning and being grated like that isn't going to win them any awards for customer service and you are quite within your rights to demand any monies spent back.

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2019 17:06 by GMach1.)
04-09-2019 17:06
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

The management and behind the scenes crew at S66 have zero interest in trying to make their night shows watchable, the majority of the girls can't seem to be arsed to do anything other than lie or sit in the same 2 positions all night. The few girls that do try and put on a show are constantly being let down by lazy, apathetic or incompetent gobshites who can't fathom that staring at a girls forehead for hours on end isn't going to drum up the business that will keep said gobshites in the actual fucking job. It's been said already but S66 are a shambles, they really need to pull their collective finger out and change what they are doing.

BS are not without their many flaws either, it was only last year they had constant top half shows, webshows that were just blurs and worst of all night shows with fully clothed girls for the entirety but they copped on, changed the format of their shows and now they generally put on regularly good nights.

There is hope for S66 but they need to end their collective malaise and apathy.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
04-09-2019 17:46
pingu68 Offline
Apprentice Poster

anybody interested in buying emma spellars boobs? Big Grin

shes selling them on her twitter???

crying shame theyre going Sad
04-09-2019 18:15