Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Bantams Offline
Master Poster

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - Chat & Discussion
(30-03-2019 15:27 )Rake Wrote:  
(30-03-2019 14:22 )Bantams Wrote:  Did anyone post any vids of her shows yesterday? I can’t seem to find anything on her vids page

Yes they are all moved to fanzone area Bantams

Cheers mate wonder where they’d gone
30-03-2019 15:43
Find all posts by this user
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

Lovely to hear Evelyn's Westcountry fanboy is still around. His bankloan must be HUGE now. I used to call her on a regular basis, and got annoyed that he was hogging her spots. When they had time limits on calls, I used to try to time my rings for near the end of her calls, but found out he had 2 phones, and would alternate them, ringing on the other phone just before his other phone got cut off. I recall him playing crappy music.. even one bit where he encouraged her to join him in not saying a word for a few minutes.

To think that Evelyn used to run the 'my manager says....' and use that to reduce what she did on/off screen.. and compare to what she does now.. Wow, different person. I believe the reason many girls cut their heads off is so those home taping can't properly ID the girl, and when she's older, they don't come back to haunt them..
30-03-2019 18:34
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(30-03-2019 18:34 )JohnBoy Wrote:  Lovely to hear Evelyn's Westcountry fanboy is still around. His bankloan must be HUGE now. I used to call her on a regular basis, and got annoyed that he was hogging her spots. When they had time limits on calls, I used to try to time my rings for near the end of her calls, but found out he had 2 phones, and would alternate them, ringing on the other phone just before his other phone got cut off. I recall him playing crappy music.. even one bit where he encouraged her to join him in not saying a word for a few minutes.

Gosh. He sounds like an inadequate fellow who has difficulties in making relationships in the real world.
30-03-2019 19:06
loverofsoles115 Offline
Senior Poster

so where is this stupid ass fanzone link? literally can't think of one other website with such a useless feature

fuck openload
30-03-2019 20:15
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Im not a big fan of these online only shows i miss seeing her on my tv Sad

I miss Amber Coen
30-03-2019 20:19
ceasman Offline
Banned

(30-03-2019 09:46 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^^ Awesome post Rake. Perfectly reasoned and measured. Assured by knowledge and accuracy, and invested with just the right kind of feeling that can only come with the right kind of association with a babe.

The changes Eve has made to accomodate more pervcam on these shows is rational, entirely understandable, but the change to strangulate the things you outline - things that made her TV hours so golden - is something that is in her head alone...

The last hour switch to main cam focus last night was much appreciated. As was the semi-successful attempts at a wet t shirt a bunch of us asked for. But elsewhere too much was poorly paced and a little sluggish. There are various excuses the poster could make, but most specifically three things remain seemingly inexplicable... Why has Eve's onscreen content has become so targetedly weakened (the prevalent areola tease, for instance, so common to her TV tippers of just a few weeks ago has all but evaporated); the sensual movement is now much less inspired; and that expressive face has become more shy since the start of the web onlys. (We get that you don't want to show it for certain things Eve but why has that list become larger of late..?) I for one don't understand what has really brought about any of these three crippling changes. So far, too little has been gained in other areas in exchange.

The little steps back from the miraculous heights of some of her 2018/19 TV teases has really given what should be fun, exciting, climaxes (no reason why these can't be plural now) to her day a lacklustre sheen. We want the old sparkle back gal that's all. None of that has anything much to do with pervcam. It fact that ought to be benefiting from the things dropped... We will be patient Eve just give us cause.

She is just lazy taking the easiest option of just laying all day with a finger in one of her holes and hoping suckers will cough to see which one , no creativity, no energy , just lazy and boring
30-03-2019 20:33
Starblade Offline
:|

(30-03-2019 20:15 )loverofsoles115 Wrote:  so where is this stupid ass fanzone link? literally can't think of one other website with such a useless feature

So you're upset that you cannot find a 'free' video that someone gave their time to record and post on a 'free' forum on which people give their time to make work.

Learn to read, my dude.

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2287620

30-03-2019 21:36
Roxta Offline
Junior Poster

I can't find the fanzone area either :/
31-03-2019 02:27
bonyson Offline
Apprentice Poster

I can't find it, hoping to catch up on her show as I was in work. Does anyone know how I can see it please
31-03-2019 08:31
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Guys...

User Control Panel link is in the grey box out next to your username at the top of every webpage. Group Memberships link (https://www.babeshows.co.uk/usercp.php?a...usergroups ) is down the left hand side of that page.

Then, the groups are listed alphabetically; so towards the bottom hit 'Join Group' on the right of 'Studio 66 TV'.

You'll then be able to see the fanzone link listed with all the other 66 thread headings (it's under both day or night groupings): https://www.babeshows.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=266

A direct link to revealed Eve thread therein: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=76543

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2019 16:19 by ShandyHand.)
31-03-2019 12:02
Thread Closed