Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - Chat & Discussion
s66 better get their shit together and stop whatever was going on with evelyn and the lad. the people with the dosh (that would be us) might just take our marbles and go play elsewhere.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
29-03-2019 17:00
Find all posts by this user
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

How do I access Eve's web thread?
Huh

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2019 18:17 by LoveUKGirls.)
29-03-2019 18:13
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

LoveUKGirls, click your User CP, then click group memberships on the left, then join the Studio 66 TV group
29-03-2019 18:32
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

(29-03-2019 18:32 )830ResAtDorsia Wrote:  LoveUKGirls, click your User CP, then click group memberships on the left, then join the Studio 66 TV group

Thanx a lot, 830Res
Wink

29-03-2019 18:50
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

When Evelyn was still on TV she was perfectly happy to combine on the Main Feed:
arse and thong +open legs and panties +Areolae+ show face and give sexy eye-contact and engage viewers, chatters, and tippers. Responding to requests, scrupulously thanking each and every single tip. Boobcams where her arse would be displayed to the main feed and she would look over her shoulder, smouldering, and give such sexy eye-contact to the viewer.

This led to exceptionally erotic, sensual shows in the final hour, and was the benchmark of daytime sexiness, the zenith of a woman exhibiting supreme skills. Exceptional customer service, and the punters were left feeling satisfied and appreciated. A sublime exponent of her art, and Evelyn was rightly hailed as the Daytime Queen for 2018.

My current avatar pic perhaps encapsulates all that I am referring to above...

We were led to believe however that this was sailing too close to the wind for Ofcom, and imperiled her and S66 . And then the Web only show was invented, liberating her from their regulatory oversight and allowing her to potentially do all of the above without fear of censure or fines for the channel.

Has this, as we might have reasonably expected, ushered in a new liberated era of eroticism for main feed fans? Certainly not. In fact things have gone backwards.

Almost all the main feed eroticism has been eschewed, for whatever reasons. On the webshow Main Feed she will now only show her face in neutral, asexual poses. As soon as the poses become sexualised her face either goes up, out of shot, or she turns back to camera. There is little or no engagement with eyes, or facial expression to the viewer. There is no longer any teasing, no tension-building, and no fun or audience connection. Only a mechanical, formulaic rotation around a restricted repertoire of pervecam routines. Some tips go unthanked and requests and chat ignored, unthinkable only 3 weeks ago.

This is in part, but not solely due to the fact that the pervecam feed has been exceptionally busy and has therefore dominated her market and output since web shows came into being. I understand that totally. Those customers need servicing. But tellingly, last night the final hour was composed of mostly main feed audience tipping for tease yet the new facelessness and prudery was maintained.
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2019 08:48 by Rake.)
30-03-2019 07:28
teecosy Offline
Apprentice Poster

If more people can resist the pervcam and tip for main feed stuff instead, that might help. Annoyingly though, if you're not on the phone to her you have to connect to the pervcam to make a request anyway, and I forgot to specify main feed for one of my own requests near the end, which caused her to turn her back to the camera. Whoops.

Anyway, I'm trying not to be too pushy or expect too much too soon; a bit of handbra action WITH that cute face would be awesome!
30-03-2019 09:31
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^^ Awesome post Rake. Perfectly reasoned and measured. Assured by knowledge and accuracy, and invested with just the right kind of feeling that can only come with the right kind of association with a babe.

The changes Eve has made to accomodate more pervcam on these shows is rational, entirely understandable, but the change to strangulate the things you outline - things that made her TV hours so golden - is something that is in her head alone...

The last hour switch to main cam focus last night was much appreciated. As was the semi-successful attempts at a wet t shirt a bunch of us asked for. But elsewhere too much was poorly paced and a little sluggish. There are various excuses the poster could make, but most specifically three things remain seemingly inexplicable... Why has Eve's onscreen content has become so targetedly weakened (the prevalent areola tease, for instance, so common to her TV tippers of just a few weeks ago has all but evaporated); the sensual movement is now much less inspired; and that expressive face has become more shy since the start of the web onlys. (We get that you don't want to show it for certain things Eve but why has that list become larger of late..?) I for one don't understand what has really brought about any of these three crippling changes. So far, too little has been gained in other areas in exchange.

The little steps back from the miraculous heights of some of her 2018/19 TV teases has really given what should be fun, exciting, climaxes (no reason why these can't be plural now) to her day a lacklustre sheen. We want the old sparkle back gal that's all. None of that has anything much to do with pervcam. It fact that ought to be benefiting from the things dropped... We will be patient Eve just give us cause.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2019 11:52 by ShandyHand.)
30-03-2019 09:46
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

Well said, Rake and Shandy!
Smile

I will only say this:
it's a shame to have such a gorgeous babe on web, if your stream sucks! They are the usual, incredebly un-clever amateurs.
annoyed

(This post was last modified: 30-03-2019 11:11 by LoveUKGirls.)
30-03-2019 11:06
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

Did anyone post any vids of her shows yesterday? I can’t seem to find anything on her vids page
30-03-2019 14:22
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(30-03-2019 14:22 )Bantams Wrote:  Did anyone post any vids of her shows yesterday? I can’t seem to find anything on her vids page

Yes they are all moved to fanzone area Bantams
30-03-2019 15:27
Thread Closed