babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
From what i gather and from what i can make out, the camera angle seems to be the same, the pov camera shown not blurred on Sky and Freeview is blurred on the web, you don't get to see any of the girls vitals on TV, but the girls vitals might be more covered on TV because of the OSG's, so maybe if the pov section was not blurred on the web that doesn't have the TV OSG's then maybe you would get to see more ? .
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2018 21:04 by Dave_A.)
13-12-2018 20:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Okay here it is. On laptop and IPad where as it used to be clear it is now blurred and you see the shot of the fixed camera in the studio and the blurred girl but also the cameraman which as I said previously shows him next to the girl and completely destroys the conspiracy theorists idea that he was 'giving the girl one' because you can see where he is standing and the camera is close not him. As soon as the PoV/roam is over it is clear on ALL platforms. This is what I mentioned to the tech guy and he said he will look into it as it shouldn't be happening unless the girl is taken privately.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2018 22:00 by GMach1.)
13-12-2018 21:58
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(13-12-2018 20:47 )Dave_A Wrote:  From what i gather and from what i can make out, the camera angle seems to be the same, the pov camera shown not blurred on Sky and Freeview is blurred on the web, you don't get to see any of the girls vitals on TV, but the girls vitals might be more covered on TV because of the OSG's, so maybe if the pov section was not blurred on the web that doesn't have the TV OSG's then maybe you would get to see more ? .

Which is more or less what I was on about. The tv wasn't showing anything special, but on the laptop or ipad if it was not blurred you probably would see more than they want you to see. Hence, why I say they will imo carry on blurring the screen on the web to frustrate you into paying.
14-12-2018 00:59
HEX!T Away
Retired

(13-12-2018 20:47 )Dave_A Wrote:  
(13-12-2018 20:03 )derekdas Wrote:  
(13-12-2018 14:57 )trains55 Wrote:  But it's NOT blurred on FV! I don't see where you are coming from or am I missing something?

Not being a regular viewer to Freeview, and I don't have Sky, I wasn't aware that the pov filming with the cameraman and babe in full view wasn't blurred on there. Apologies. I have watched these blurred pov's for a short time on my laptop and was sure that from the camera angle I was allowed to see, you would have been able to see pretty much all of the babes vitals if this was not blurred. I would be surprised if the same camera angle was available on tv. Perhaps if you did watch these at the time, or later in your recordings, you could enlighten me as to what you were privileged to see. Many thanks.

From what i gather and from what i can make out, the camera angle seems to be the same, the pov camera shown not blurred on Sky and Freeview is blurred on the web, you don't get to see any of the girls vitals on TV, but the girls vitals might be more covered on TV because of the OSG's, so maybe if the pov section was not blurred on the web that doesn't have the TV OSG's then maybe you would get to see more ? .

nope nowt to do with anything. its a straight up money grab on the web... the show is the same just they want you to pay if your watching any of there services on the website...

my suggestion is fuck em... dont watch there blurred crap, dont pay for there chat box... in fact fuck em completely for paying for anything on there web that was free to view.

seriously, if theres a curtain show, a blur show just dont watch it, and dont join the girls cam while shes blurred. yeah i know you may wanna... but dont. because if you do your justifying them blurring out there product...

the web show is a complete fucking joke... they want guys on the site and want guys to buy there products but they have gotten so tight fisted that they dont want to sell it at any price so fuck em.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
14-12-2018 11:30
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Away from the pov for the moment. Is anybody having trouble watching the babe videos? Every time I go in and click on a video it goes thru the motions and brings up the title of the video and that's all. No play button, no nothing. Is it a flash thing?
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2018 15:58 by derekdas.)
14-12-2018 15:43
Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-12-2018 15:43 )derekdas Wrote:  Away from the pov for the moment. Is anybody having trouble watching the babe videos? Every time I go in and click on a video it goes thru the motions and brings up the title of the video and that's all. No play button, no nothing. Is it a flash thing?

Hi

I had a similar problem on another site, I updated my Adobe Flash Player rebooted and works fine now.

Last week Microsoft had a massive update for Windows, after that I began problems viewing so upgraded Adobe Flash and works well
14-12-2018 16:07
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: LLe6ESZ.gif]
14-12-2018 18:39
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(14-12-2018 16:07 )Kevin555 Wrote:  
(14-12-2018 15:43 )derekdas Wrote:  Away from the pov for the moment. Is anybody having trouble watching the babe videos? Every time I go in and click on a video it goes thru the motions and brings up the title of the video and that's all. No play button, no nothing. Is it a flash thing?

Hi

I had a similar problem on another site, I updated my Adobe Flash Player rebooted and works fine now.

Last week Microsoft had a massive update for Windows, after that I began problems viewing so upgraded Adobe Flash and works well
Had the same problem, downloaded Puffin as advised, just been watching Amanda and Jemma lollipop gate.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
14-12-2018 22:50
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Apologies for being an ass lol
I'd just appreciate the best on 981
It's the only channel I can watch laugh
Thanks bs Heart

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*