babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I thought the Hallowe'en decorations were bad but their Christmas ones are awful-looks like cut out fake snow and thats it-not even any balloons for gorgeous Alice's birthday night-very lame BS, very lame and mean!

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
13-12-2018 01:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

They look like cut out fake snow because that's precisely what they are.laugh
13-12-2018 01:04
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

If any callers have the fantasy of being talked to by a girl with a big mouthful of cake, they're getting well catered for tonight Wink
13-12-2018 02:07
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-12-2018 00:33 )bombshell Wrote:  It's like the old FTG nights tonight first Scarlet now Alice.

Yes FANTASTIC! Probably the best BS night that I have seen and managed to record for a VERY long time! THANKS BS: more of the same each night PLEASE! Well done all!
13-12-2018 08:37
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

Really enjoyed 908 last night. Went from Bella the Nurse who got completely naked to Valentina who got completely naked to Sophie who got completely naked to Bella the Maid who got completely naked and to Sophie again who went down to a little black thong

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
13-12-2018 13:26
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(12-12-2018 22:26 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Tech guy got back to me again and one of the things he said was he would look into the blurring of the girls on laptop and iPad that has been going on(like Alice in her PoV/roaming stuff)-he said that it should only be when the girl is taken privately or it is blurred on the main screen for different purposes. I hope it stops personally because it is very annoying.

When I have watched a session through the pov camera that is being shown via the main screen, that is of course not blurred, as most of the time nothing great is on view. But when you have the main screen showing a pov filming session taking place,with cameraman and all, it is quite obvious that if it wasn't blurred, much to our dislike, there would be too much on show. Obviously, we say that if it's not being shown on Freeview or Sky at the time, why is it blurred on laptops & ipads! I'm afraid it's just BS frustrating us once again by limiting the amount of flesh you can see for free.
13-12-2018 13:38
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

But it's NOT blurred on FV! I don't see where you are coming from or am I missing something?
13-12-2018 14:57
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I know it's not blurred on FTV and of course crystal clear on satellite to but I never mentioned that, my beef has been with the blurring via iPads and laptops.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
13-12-2018 15:09
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I wish it was Alice's birthday every night because last night was one of their best nights in a while! Bella, Alice, Scarlett and Sophie kicked ass!

AKA Lara Croft
13-12-2018 19:04
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(13-12-2018 14:57 )trains55 Wrote:  But it's NOT blurred on FV! I don't see where you are coming from or am I missing something?

Not being a regular viewer to Freeview, and I don't have Sky, I wasn't aware that the pov filming with the cameraman and babe in full view wasn't blurred on there. Apologies. I have watched these blurred pov's for a short time on my laptop and was sure that from the camera angle I was allowed to see, you would have been able to see pretty much all of the babes vitals if this was not blurred. I would be surprised if the same camera angle was available on tv. Perhaps if you did watch these at the time, or later in your recordings, you could enlighten me as to what you were privileged to see. Many thanks.
13-12-2018 20:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV