• 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(12-11-2018 22:46 )Doddle Wrote:  
(12-11-2018 19:14 )jennifer Wrote:  
(12-11-2018 09:30 )Doddle Wrote:  
(11-11-2018 22:16 )jennifer Wrote:  The typical BS girl has implants, tattoos and lip fillers. The typical Xpanded girl is natural-boobed, normal-lipped and un-tatted.
The typical girls on both channels have 2 arms, 2 legs and a head Rolleyes It is idiotic to go into greater detail, because people will always say "but what about..?" girls who don't fit in your narrow-minded mould laugh
I can't see how wanting MORE variety is narrow minded. Rudeness, name-calling and editing out the point of what I said don't improve your poorly-considered response.
Oh I'M sorry, I read that YOUR post was about how YOU wanted the BS crowd to be a bit more like the Xpanded ones, and YOU defined both sets of babes quite distinctly (BS=all unnatural; Xp=all natural). But I'M sorry if complaining about YOUR negativity about the babes upset YOU.
1. You keep trying to confuse the issue by leaving out the point of my original post, which was a plea for more variety and a wider mix of body types.
2. I carefully mentioned TYPICAL characteristics, and I did NOT say "all unnatural" or "all natural".
3. I like plenty of BS babes, and I'm a huge fan of many of them, as everyone here knows who has read my previous posts. I don't know where the idea of "negativity" comes from, apart from your imagination.
14-11-2018 18:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(14-11-2018 18:50 )jennifer Wrote:  1. You keep trying to confuse the issue by leaving out the point of my original post, which was a plea for more variety and a wider mix of body types.
2. I carefully mentioned TYPICAL characteristics, and I did NOT say "all unnatural" or "all natural".
3. I like plenty of BS babes, and I'm a huge fan of many of them, as everyone here knows who has read my previous posts. I don't know where the idea of "negativity" comes from, apart from your imagination.
OK, well here's YOUR actual post in its entirety, then:
Quote:Variety is better now, but there's still a big difference between BS and (most) Xpanded girls. The typical BS girl has implants, tattoos and lip fillers. The typical Xpanded girl is natural-boobed, normal-lipped and un-tatted. I'd like to see more of the latter at BS, please!
So, YOU talk of "a big difference" and that YOU'D like BS to be more like Xpanded, that's more like not completely like, and YOU categorise both channel's babes through what YOU claim to be typical characteristics. YOUR own choice of those characteristics in YOUR own post are pretty polarised, it seems to ME. If YOU did not intend this, then it's unfortunate that that is how it reads. Perhaps YOU could suggest some less contentious characteristics to make YOUR point.

I've read plenty of posts where members blindly slag off babes with implants, tattoos, etc in the most violent terms to assume a superficially similar argument is made in total innocence Surprised

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
14-11-2018 22:43
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Doddle and jennifer will you 2 just get a room in the name of jesus's big fat hairy nipples the sexual tension between you 2 is killing me

I miss Amber Coen
14-11-2018 22:48
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

If anyone is interested I've just seen that Caty Cole is on perv cam on BS!! Looks like she might have hopped across from Studio66tv. I wonder if she will appear on nights there now?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
14-11-2018 23:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah noticed this now as well. Wish she'd do some nights on the Babestation channels. She'd actually be allowed to do some standing nude sessions for a change.

Smile

AKA Lara Croft
14-11-2018 23:07
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(14-11-2018 22:43 )Doddle Wrote:  
Quote:Variety is better now, but there's still a big difference between BS and (most) Xpanded girls. The typical BS girl has implants, tattoos and lip fillers. The typical Xpanded girl is natural-boobed, normal-lipped and un-tatted. I'd like to see more of the latter at BS, please!
So, YOU talk of "a big difference" and that YOU'D like BS to be more like Xpanded, that's more like not completely like, and YOU categorise both channel's babes through what YOU claim to be typical characteristics. YOUR own choice of those characteristics in YOUR own post are pretty polarised, it seems to ME. If YOU did not intend this, then it's unfortunate that that is how it reads.

Only to you. Don't imply there is some kind of consensus here.

Or maybe it's just unfortunate that that is how it reads to me.
15-11-2018 00:02
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(14-11-2018 23:00 )GreenMachine Wrote:  If anyone is interested I've just seen that Caty Cole is on perv cam on BS!! Looks like she might have hopped across from Studio66tv. I wonder if she will appear on nights there now?

Caty's been on BS Cams for the last 3 weeks.
15-11-2018 01:43
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I've given up trying to watch anything on babestation.tv and .com because the signal or whatever is causing the lagging behind is getting worse. Other streaming websites are the same so the television and laptop still work so will use those mediums instead-really annoyed

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
15-11-2018 19:57
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

What's this more boobs weekend ? Don't we get boobs everyday ?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

15-11-2018 22:14
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

streams not working?

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
15-11-2018 23:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV