babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I am getting increasingly frustrated with the websites babestation.tv and .com because no matter what you do, and keep refreshing the pages NOTHING comes out for a long time-okay I am using an iPad(mini) to view sometimes but whatever they did to their web pages it has somehow got worse and continues to be so each time. I might also add that another website are also getting annoying-you can view Hot n Wet and S66 girls but for some reason not Babestation, which is the main set of girls on there. It is getting to the stage where I might have to junk my old iPad and get a new one, which is not cheap I might add. Very, very frustrating. Needs sorting out.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
10-11-2018 19:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Oldmand Offline
Senior Poster

(10-11-2018 11:14 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  I know its babe channels and most of the girls are considered "wank material" by some/most viewers, but surely staff are meant to be professional? So bitching about 1 girl to another girl isn't right and then creepily watching some of the special shows from like the corner of the room (whilst potentially getting themselves off) is just wrong.

They also don't do any kind of background checks from what i hear.

I don't know if the producers are nights, days or both, but it's coming from a handful of girls not just 1.

Gotta agree. I've quite often seen producers appear when girls are doing private, special shows. Just creeps me out. No wonder theres rumours and gossip about producers getting themselves off or alternatively getting up to stuff with the girls themselves.
Also its not just producers bitching about girls. Ive seen girls bitch about each other in private chat too. Not to mention going on perv during these 'special' shows to be shocked to see girls sat texting on their mobiles. Think the whole of bs has become toxic lately personally.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2018 19:48 by Oldmand.)
10-11-2018 19:45
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

Weird dream last night. The usual Babestation music was replaced by "Loyal to Me" on a loop.

Would be great if that actually happened, that is my jam right now.
10-11-2018 22:31
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Just thinking how things have changed for the better on the shows in relation to what sort of girls can get shifts,
Last night at one point bs had Atlanta, Bella and Valentina on there 3 tv shows 3 girls of Latin heritage and it was so good to see as only a few years ago they would have been classed as exotic and they would have tried to only book one a night,
It's good to see the shows moving on at last

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-11-2018 11:24
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

It makes a change and in fact I think BS have tried to mix it up so to speak, there’s not so many generic stereotypical blonde big boobed babes which where the standard a few years ago. Over the last year there’s been a good mix of different babes. Long may it continue.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2018 15:05 by babefan2012.)
11-11-2018 14:45
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I'd like to see more girls like Jasmine Loretta, in other words black or Asian babes it's needs more diversity to appeal to more viewers. Love blondes, brunette so and redheads like Scarlett Jones but also raven-haired too.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2018 15:54 by GMach1.)
11-11-2018 15:53
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

Variety is better now, but there's still a big difference between BS and (most) Xpanded girls. The typical BS girl has implants, tattoos and lip fillers. The typical Xpanded girl is natural-boobed, normal-lipped and un-tatted. I'd like to see more of the latter at BS, please!
11-11-2018 22:16
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(11-11-2018 22:16 )jennifer Wrote:  The typical BS girl has implants, tattoos and lip fillers. The typical Xpanded girl is natural-boobed, normal-lipped and un-tatted.
The typical girls on both channels have 2 arms, 2 legs and a head Rolleyes It is idiotic to go into greater detail, because people will always say "but what about..?" girls who don't fit in your narrow-minded mould laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-11-2018 09:30
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Does anyone know why the online websites that allow you to watch via iPad don't work with Babestation feeds anymore I tried using a new iPad mini of someone and that didn't show any live feeds- only works with s66, babeX and hot n wet now. Laptop and PC are fine. Also the babechannels website won't show them either. It's a mystery!

12-11-2018 11:58
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(12-11-2018 09:30 )Doddle Wrote:  The typical girls on both channels have 2 arms, 2 legs and a head Rolleyes It is idiotic to go into greater detail, because people will always say "but what about..?" girls who don't fit in your narrow-minded mould laugh

Yes, but what you really mean is - It's idiotic to express an opinion on the type of babe you like because someone will always jump on you with both feet Wink
12-11-2018 14:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV