babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
An example of 'Millennial entitlement'? I want something, therefore I should have it (without any thought of what might reasonably be expected for someone to do in order to actually get it).

Or is that merely an unjustified stereotype? Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2018 14:54 by Censorship :-(.)
12-08-2018 14:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(12-08-2018 14:25 )HannahsPet Wrote:  She probs see girls like Dannii harwood driving around in expensive cars dressing in expenisve clothes and easy for girls to follow into that side of it dont blame her to be honest blame the game not the player

i blame the player for not playing the game very well laugh,
Dannii has always got the game which is why shes now a very rich woman, it dont matter if one of her paypigs has given her £1000 cash in the morning she will still be in work that night at bs trying to put on the best show she can, think thats why the producer was talking to Macie about Scarlett and Atlanta, two girls her own age who are now making big money but still working very hard at bs and when not at bs,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-08-2018 15:38
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(12-08-2018 14:48 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  An example of 'Millennial entitlement'? I want something, therefore I should have it (without any thought of what might reasonably be expected for someone to do in order to actually get it).

Or is that merely an unjustified stereotype? Rolleyes

And Who is to Blame for Millenials the fuckers who brought them up to be that way TongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-08-2018 15:43
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(12-08-2018 15:38 )winsaw Wrote:  
(12-08-2018 14:25 )HannahsPet Wrote:  She probs see girls like Dannii harwood driving around in expensive cars dressing in expenisve clothes and easy for girls to follow into that side of it dont blame her to be honest blame the game not the player

Dannii has always got the game which is why shes now a very rich woman, it dont matter if one of her paypigs has given her £1000 cash in the morning she will still be in work that night at bs trying to put on the best show she can, think thats why the producer was talking to Macie about Scarlett and Atlanta, two girls her own age who are now making big money but still working very hard at bs and when not at bs,

the producer only concerned about the amount of calls or cams the girls because it effects him or her directly they couldnt give a shite otherwise she proberly makes more than they do anyway Tongue Tongue

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-08-2018 15:48
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(12-08-2018 14:03 )winsaw Wrote:  
(12-08-2018 13:37 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I like Macie, she's cute, always seems so happy to be on screen and if she is still used would develop her confidence more. Sorry Dom and fin Dom? What's that?

no problem with her confidence just that she dont want to work hard and here is an example why dude

[Image: macie_999.jpg]
[Image: macie_997.jpg]
[Image: macie_998.jpg]

just asking for money for doing nothing from these sad paypig types,
she could well have made some good money from that tweet so thats why she dont understand when bs are telling her to work hard, sad really and more and more girls trying to get into it

Good grief !!eek I never knew that but then again I'm not on Twitter so this is news to me - couldn't be more blatant could it?Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
12-08-2018 16:10
winsaw Offline

(12-08-2018 15:48 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(12-08-2018 15:38 )winsaw Wrote:  

the producer only concerned about the amount of calls or cams the girls because it effects him or her directly they couldnt give a shite otherwise she proberly makes more than they do anyway Tongue Tongue

What ever his reasons it was still very good advice that would have helped her,
I can actually see her thinking that when he was talking to her, I make more than u so who are you to be telling me how to do this, and that's why I say she can't play the game, she's not the first and will not be the last who could have been more than they seem to be able to be with just a bit of hard work, hope she sees this thread and changes but would guess she would just say we are all full of hate and against her laugh

12-08-2018 17:48
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

What grown men critcizing a young woman about how she conducts herself where could she get that idea from Tongue Tongue Tongue

heres an idea why dont you do what i did when i saw the tweets and i muted them so i dont have to see them problem solved Tongue Tongue Tongue

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2018 18:22 by HannahsPet.)
12-08-2018 18:19
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

There was more audio i didn't post, mostly Macie asking How Daisy Dillon always reached her tip goal before she started gold shows on Stream Mate...The same producer told her again that Daisy is very popular, and she gets the rewards from being professional, and showing a great work ethic.
Good advice for any job...
12-08-2018 19:40
winsaw Offline

(12-08-2018 18:19 )HannahsPet Wrote:  What grown men critcizing a young woman about how she conducts herself where could she get that idea from Tongue Tongue Tongue

heres an idea why dont you do what i did when i saw the tweets and i muted them so i dont have to see them problem solved Tongue Tongue Tongue

This post makes no sense, if I was at work and wanted to get on and people where telling me how to do it I would listen, that's just a normal at the world works

And I really don't get the 2nd point as far as I am aware she has not tweeted about not getting on TV and if she did why mute that ?

12-08-2018 20:22
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Whats not to get in the post You are a bunch of Fully grown men criticizing a young women about what she does

and If you dont like what she is posting there is a simple solution is to either mute her tweets so you cant see her or unfollow her. rather than attacking her in here its not the words of a white knight because i have muted her tweets. but i dont feel the need to crticize what she does

thats the last will say on the matter as its getting like a broken record.

Its simple the girls who i think work hard and are great to me i call or whatever with the ones i dont i just ignore and they dont get my custom.

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2018 20:53 by HannahsPet.)
12-08-2018 20:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV