Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(09-08-2017 23:50 )derekdas Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 23:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  see bs is back to having certain babes dominating the night and others not getting a look in. Alice & Preeti have both been on since 10pm whereas Charley Green who was advertised as starting at 22:00 hasn't even been on screen yet and Lexi Lowe who was also advertised as starting at 22:00 has only just come on screen

argghh!!!!!

Charley was on the perv cam

yes charley tweeted me this at 11:30 after I had been waiting for charley to appear on sky bs not knowing charley was on the webshow as bs had not tweeted she was on webshow first so implied charley was on sky at 10pm

as ive said above bs should say who is on sky at 10pm and who is starting on the web at 10pm

Piper Niven Superfan
09-08-2017 23:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(09-08-2017 23:32 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 23:21 )VincentDanZarwood Wrote:  no bs are not closing but the posters on here are going through a period of bs hatred, in their minds bs are the evil corporate entity whose every move is to remove as much money from the customer as possible or at best bs are trying to make money out of us (unlike any other company worldwide who are offering their services for free and would never think up any strategy to maximise their position, ooo no never)

Exactly right VincentDanZarwood. Well said sir.

There's a lot of sulking going on at the moment, because Babestation don't really provide a free webshow anymore. This is regarded as a terrible state of affairs, as some posters here believe they are somehow being deprived of their inalienable human rights to have a free webshow.

The 'sulking', as you put it, covers all of BS's products, not just what is (IMO) laughingly described as a webshow; and how, exactly, does expressing dissatisfaction with BS's current output equate to said individuals believing themselves to have 'inalienable human rights to have a free webshow'? Huh Bounce
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 00:20 by Censorship :-(.)
10-08-2017 00:03
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Yes but the "free" aspect of it is getting less and less. BS tv shows being effected by it doesn't make for a great "advert". Yeah they have always been advert, phone me OSG and the babes saying but now at least my view the enticing advert isn't really there. It's now more cold hearted heartless money making first everything else second.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
10-08-2017 00:03
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(09-08-2017 23:36 )babefan2012 Wrote:  I think what a lot of people's issue is that they push, push and push pervcam. If they just kept it as alternative/option I believe they're would be such an issue. But the pushing of pervcam has now starting to effect the free to air shows. If there "free" services were better and not affected by it then many people issues wouldn't exist. At least this is my view.

Well I respect your point, because unlike some people here you're trying to be reasonable and rational in what you say. However, Babestation have to do something to try and revive their fortunes. They can't accept continual decline or they will cease to exist.

Also, some people may not like change, but what's bad for some people is actually good for others, since with the pervcam service Babestation is now providing stronger adult material than ever before and there are obviously people out there who appreciate that.
10-08-2017 00:06
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Advice to VDZ they have to provide a service which provides value for money to encourage callers just like any commercial business to increase trade
The fact is clearly to be seen that they are not doing that
You have to provide what the customer wants and to only see the top half of the Babe because of perv cam is not providing a service to callers to their shows
I find your comments offensive that you cannot expect BS to provide their shows free of charge as I have been calling the Babes regularly for over 10 years spending well over £200 a month over that period of time so I am certainly not a freeloader
The reason I do not phone the shows now is because the BS shows since the introduction of perv cam are crap and I reserve my customers rights not to spend my money on such a poor service. Again normal trading rules apply
I wonder how much VDZ spends on this much reduced service ?
If BS wants more of my money then they will have greatly improve on the dross they are serving up
I have however been phoning Dionne Mendez on Xpanded at a much cheaper rate. That's what's called commerce VDZ
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 01:10 by TURNIPHEAD.)
10-08-2017 00:12
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

BS don't seem happy enough with their own products to leave them be at the moment so I wouldnt be SO sure there's enough people liking the changes.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
10-08-2017 00:16
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(10-08-2017 00:06 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 23:36 )babefan2012 Wrote:  I think what a lot of people's issue is that they push, push and push pervcam. If they just kept it as alternative/option I believe they're would be such an issue. But the pushing of pervcam has now starting to effect the free to air shows. If there "free" services were better and not affected by it then many people issues wouldn't exist. At least this is my view.

Well I respect your point, because unlike some people here you're trying to be reasonable and rational in what you say. However, Babestation have to do something to try and revive their fortunes. They can't accept continual decline or they will cease to exist.

Also, some people may not like change, but what's bad for some people is actually good for others, since with the pervcam service Babestation is now providing stronger adult material than ever before and there are obviously people out there who appreciate that.
Well the harder adult material will depend on the babe. Others it just another safeish viewpoint I'm guessing. I haven't used it been tempted a few times but it's pretty steep price wise and I can't afford to. With a smidgeon of not wanting to get robbed. But then again I wouldn't waste on a no shower so to speak.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
10-08-2017 00:19
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(10-08-2017 00:19 )babefan2012 Wrote:  I haven't used it been tempted a few times but it's pretty steep price wise and I can't afford to. With a smidgeon of not wanting to get robbed. But then again I wouldn't waste on a no shower so to speak.

Not wanting to get robbed is a fair point, because by all accounts the pervcam service isn't being delivered consistently (if I can put it that way). It's something they should take steps to address, if they want to grow the pervcam business, because such an expensive service should have some reasonable guarantee of what you're going to get.
10-08-2017 00:29
VincentDanZarwood Offline
Senior Poster

(10-08-2017 00:12 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  Advice to VZD they have to provide a service which provides value for money to encourage callers just like any commercial business to increase trade
The fact is clearly to be seen that they are not doing that
You have to provide what the customer wants and to only see the top half of the Babe because of perv cam is not providing a service to callers to their shows
I find your comments offensive that you cannot expect BS to provide their shows free of charge as I have been calling the Babes regularly for over 10 years spending well over £200 a month over that period of time so I am certainly not a freeloader
The reason I do not phone the shows now is because the BS shows since the introduction of perv cam are crap and I reserve my customers rights not to spend my money on such a poor service. Again normal trading rules apply
I wonder how much VZD spends on this much reduced service ?
If BS wants more of my money then they will have greatly improve on the dross they are serving up
I have however been phoning Dionne Mendez on Xpanded at a much cheaper rate. That's what's called commerce VZD

turniphead i refer you to my post on previous page, its an advert for a phone service (now webcam and pics etc).
10-08-2017 01:12
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

But VDZ I want to see the Babe`s full body in just a thong and high heels on my TV screen and then I will phone
I do not want to see the slight glimpse of pussy lips via perv cam at extortionate rates
We are not all computer geeks and after all this is a Sky Adult TV Show
If BS via Sky does not provide me with the service I want then no call means no cash from me . Simple as that
We are all entitled to our opinion and BS are not providing my customer choice so there will be no further calls until they change their ways which I doubt very much
If it is correct that there has been a substantial decline in their income then surely change must come otherwise the inevitable will happen
BS management must make radical changes to what they are offering at present
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 12:16 by TURNIPHEAD.)
10-08-2017 01:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV