babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(09-08-2017 22:41 )poo Wrote:  Sorry just read the last 2 pages are BS closing?

no, but speculations is occurring that the future is bleak.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
09-08-2017 23:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VincentDanZarwood Offline
Senior Poster

(09-08-2017 22:41 )poo Wrote:  Sorry just read the last 2 pages are BS closing?

no bs are not closing but the posters on here are going through a period of bs hatred, in their minds bs are the evil corporate entity whose every move is to remove as much money from the customer as possible or at best bs are trying to make money out of us (unlike any other company worldwide who are offering their services for free and would never think up any strategy to maximise their position, ooo no never)

in reality the social and economic climate is changing at pace in adult internet and tv service provision and they can't handle it or simply can't grasp...wait for it...things change, sometimes for the better often for worse

most importantly they think what is said on here is gospel and the channels should take note of the all powerful babe channels forum in reality 90% of babe channels customers ( i.e those that actually spend money on a service not just watch) are unaware of this forum, sorry but its true almighty one

but again its 2017 and if there are more than 20 tweets/internet opinions from the 6 billion population then that opinion is the overriding viewpoint-to the internet generation that is....if only they knew the truth...Big Laugh
09-08-2017 23:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

see bs is back to having certain babes dominating the night and others not getting a look in. Alice & Preeti have both been on since 10pm whereas Charley Green who was advertised as starting at 22:00 hasn't even been on screen yet and Lexi Lowe who was also advertised as starting at 22:00 has only just come on screen

argghh!!!!!

Piper Niven Superfan
09-08-2017 23:32
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(09-08-2017 23:21 )VincentDanZarwood Wrote:  no bs are not closing but the posters on here are going through a period of bs hatred, in their minds bs are the evil corporate entity whose every move is to remove as much money from the customer as possible or at best bs are trying to make money out of us (unlike any other company worldwide who are offering their services for free and would never think up any strategy to maximise their position, ooo no never)

Exactly right VincentDanZarwood. Well said sir.

There's a lot of sulking going on at the moment, because Babestation don't really provide a free webshow anymore. This is regarded as a terrible state of affairs, as some posters here believe they are somehow being deprived of their inalienable human rights to have a free webshow.
09-08-2017 23:32
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I think what a lot of people's issue is that they push, push and push pervcam. If they just kept it as alternative/option I believe they're wouldn't be such an issue. But the pushing of pervcam has now starting to effect the free to air shows. If there "free" services were better and not affected by it then many people issues wouldn't exist. At least this is my view.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 06:13 by babefan2012.)
09-08-2017 23:36
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I agree, sometimes it seems the TV shows are just an advert for pervcam.
09-08-2017 23:38
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

They are just adverts for cam. The free webshow turning in to a slight naughtier dayshow,with the occasional nightshow on there or there's nothing but a curtain. I understand the pay to play aspect but they've taken it a step too far. At least in my opinion.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
09-08-2017 23:47
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(09-08-2017 23:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  see bs is back to having certain babes dominating the night and others not getting a look in. Alice & Preeti have both been on since 10pm whereas Charley Green who was advertised as starting at 22:00 hasn't even been on screen yet and Lexi Lowe who was also advertised as starting at 22:00 has only just come on screen

argghh!!!!!

Charley was on the perv cam
09-08-2017 23:50
VincentDanZarwood Offline
Senior Poster

you must surely all agree that bs main purpose is to make money-the free to watch visual is simply an advert for the services-phonecalls,webcam,pics,videos etc

it seems what most posters are complaining about is that the advert part is being ruined by the fact its becoming more of an advert than it was before and the only real action is on the webcams or phoneeek

to anyone else that makes total sense but apparently not hereHuh
09-08-2017 23:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Charley Green has finally come on the sky bs channels, 1 hr 45 minutes after her advertised start time of 10pm. the reason why she hasn't been on till now is because she was on the bs web show.

bs should make it clear when they advertise who is on the nightshow, they should say who is starting at 10pm on the webshow so that those who cant watch the webshow will know what time their fav babe will start on sky after the webshow. so that people who cant access the webshow wont then be waiting watching babes they don't want to watch & eventually turn off bs and bs lose revenue

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 01:36 by Rammyrascal.)
09-08-2017 23:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV