Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(08-08-2017 23:05 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  
(08-08-2017 12:29 )Rake Wrote:  Can't say I am sorry if they went under, the derision of and contempt in which they hold their customers is epic.

i'd feel sorry for some of the girls if im honest and maybe the odd producer, but not for whoever's calling the shots, cause there the ones bringing it down.

Why? These girls will be earning more than probably all of us who watch/call these channels. I imagine they all live very comfortable lives too, probably having numerous guys funding their lifestyle through regular cammers, wishlists, pay pigs etc.

You can bet your bottom dollar they wouldn't feel sorry for us. In fact you only have to look through their twitter feeds or posts on this forum to find out what they think (we're either freeloaders or sad lonely losers).
09-08-2017 19:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(09-08-2017 19:15 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  
(08-08-2017 12:29 )Rake Wrote:  Can't say I am sorry if they went under, the derision of and contempt in which they hold their customers is epic.

i'd feel sorry for some of the girls if im honest and maybe the odd producer, but not for whoever's calling the shots, cause there the ones bringing it down.

Why? These girls will be earning more than probably all of us who watch/call these channels. I imagine they all live very comfortable lives too, probably having numerous guys funding their lifestyle through regular cammers, wishlists, pay pigs etc.

You can bet your bottom dollar they wouldn't feel sorry for us. In fact you only have to look through their twitter feeds or posts on this forum to find out what they think (we're either freeloaders or sad lonely losers).

Cause i know for a fact that some girls don't live that life of luxury and that BS is their regular source of income and yes, some might not care for you or me, but some do care for some of the callers.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
09-08-2017 20:27
VincentDanZarwood Offline
Senior Poster

...people will lose their jobs and possibly have problems-what would you think if someone was spouting off about your income being cut off and they not only didn't feel sorry for you but were practically gloating at the prospect for some perverse reason
09-08-2017 20:33
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Toungue RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(09-08-2017 20:33 )VincentDanZarwood Wrote:  

...people will lose their jobs and possibly have problems-what would you think if someone was spouting off about your income being cut off and they not only didn't feel sorry for you but were practically gloating at the prospect for some perverse reason

Have you read the second half of my sentence? You know, the bit after the comma?

If they go under, the BS operation as a whole can only be judged as having deserved it. That's how market forces work.

Strikes me you are possibly one of the BS staff. If you are, and also a "good guy", then I wish you all the best, you have been let down by senior management and the owners' greed and incompetence. You don't deserve such an outcome.

As for having the income cut-off, I was made redundant last month, after a process of several months during which the axe hovered and I did not know what I might be able to secure next in terns of job. Happily, I walked away with a large pay off and into a new post with an even better salary.WinkTongue
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2017 20:54 by Rake.)
09-08-2017 20:48
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(09-08-2017 20:27 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  

Cause i know for a fact that some girls don't live that life of luxury and that BS is their regular source of income and yes, some might not care for you or me, but some do care for some of the callers.
You've answered yourself there old pal. They "care for their callers", of course they "care", you're paying them to speak to them! Stop paying them, buying them gifts, sending them money and then see how much they "care".

As for the "life of luxury" comment, well I wish I could afford the amount of holidays that these girls go on, the expensive clothes that they're happy to flaunt on Twitter and had a pad 1/4 as nice as the ones who post pictures of their place all over social media.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2017 21:12 by Ultramantis Black.)
09-08-2017 21:05
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(09-08-2017 19:15 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  SNIP

Now, be fair, we're also 'breeding ground of hate' mongers, too. Rolleyes Wink
09-08-2017 21:31
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(09-08-2017 20:48 )Rake Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 20:33 )VincentDanZarwood Wrote:  

Have you read the second half of my sentence? You know, the bit after the comma?

If they go under, the BS operation as a whole can only be judged as having deserved it. That's how market forces work.

Strikes me you are possibly one of the BS staff. If you are, and also a "good guy", then I wish you all the best, you have been let down by senior management and the owners' greed and incompetence. You don't deserve such an outcome.

As for having the income cut-off, I was made redundant last month, after a process of several months during which the axe hovered and I did not know what I might be able to secure next in terns of job. Happily, I walked away with a large pay off and into a new post with an even better salary.WinkTongue

Indeed. The customer has no responsibility to keep anyone in employment; it's the responsibility of 'the broadcaster' to provide services of sufficient quality that enough people feel motivated to pay the not inconsiderable asking prices, thus keeping people employed.
09-08-2017 21:37
HEX!T Away
Retired

^^ yep your product has to have value to the customer or you dont sell it.
you might sell the odd bit of inventory at an extortionate rate for a short while. but in time even the biggest mug will get the message that they are being taken advantage of.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-08-2017 22:38
poo Offline
Senior Poster

Sorry just read the last 2 pages are BS closing?
09-08-2017 22:41
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(09-08-2017 21:05 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 20:27 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  

You've answered yourself there old pal. They "care for their callers", of course they "care", you're paying them to speak to them! Stop paying them, buying them gifts, sending them money and then see how much they "care".

As for the "life of luxury" comment, well I wish I could afford the amount of holidays that these girls go on, the expensive clothes that they're happy to flaunt on Twitter and had a pad 1/4 as nice as the ones who post pictures of their place all over social media.

you seem to have missed the part where i am talking about some select girls, and you're deliberately referring to the opposite girls. but nevermind, im done in this conversation.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
09-08-2017 23:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV