babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Can't say I am sorry if they went under, the derision of and contempt in which they hold their customers is epic.
08-08-2017 12:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-08-2017 11:36 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(07-08-2017 20:11 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ I love the way only the BJ is specified as "simulated". Does that mean I can sue when the tit wank doesn't involve a real cock? Wink

Tell you what BS - have my simulated 500! bladewave

I wonder if they would think about inflating the price list to include Bitcoin payments?

Btw is that Danni H's list? If it is, she selling herself well short of what she probably think she really worth But certainly they are going the only way possible..down to the gutter with this. A once legendary babe channel dying a very slow and painful death

That's Charley Green in the screen grab & not Dannii Harwood

Piper Niven Superfan
08-08-2017 14:13
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(08-08-2017 12:29 )Rake Wrote:  Can't say I am sorry if they went under, the derision of and contempt in which they hold their customers is epic.

i'd feel sorry for some of the girls if im honest and maybe the odd producer, but not for whoever's calling the shots, cause there the ones bringing it down.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
08-08-2017 23:05
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Well something's up. This just smacks of the last death throws of BS. Sort of trying to fill the cash gap with pervcam. Sure they make money as if they weren't it wouldn't of progressed so much but it must be coming at a cost as not everyone can pay the rate they and the girls charge.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2017 23:56 by babefan2012.)
08-08-2017 23:19
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Babestation has been going downhill for several years
It started with the excessive OSGs covering a large part of the TV screen , then the scams such as fake girl callers then the 2 mins challenges etc and now perv cam
RIP Babestation the people in charge have brought it on themselves. I feel sorry for the girls as they deserved better
Just as well I have a vast DVD collection of the babes on Bang Babes Elite Tv RLC and the good old days of BS
08-08-2017 23:42
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ THREAD!! THREAD!! THREAD!! Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
09-08-2017 00:57
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

every choice bs has made for the last 18 months has alienated there fan base no wonder there call stats are down,
i remember seeing last year quotes from the guy running it at the time, saying they though that they could not grow the traditional babe show phone marked anymore so where making changes to go after the cam market,
this just dont work as they cost more and show less on cam than most of there competitors, the frill of seeing some of the tv girls show a bit more is not what it was as everyone how seen there girls do it,
at the same time XP the most traditional babe show has grown in a way bs have stated they did not believe to be possible,
now any other company that sees its competitors growing at the sametime they are losing business would give what they are doing a go, but the ante free loader sentiment runs to the top at bs and they just cant get that if they put on a good free to watch show people will call, instead by trying to make everything ppv they are driving people away,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-08-2017 14:12
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I'm a bit miffed if the morning show isn't on FV anymore Sad You turn your back for 5 minutes...

Just have to record Xpanded instead Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
09-08-2017 15:37
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Winsaw, I totally agree... with just the odd note of caution! Tongue There are some assumptions in what you're saying. (And I should know because I'm one of the worst for it! Wink ).

Yes, I think we can say that changes have followed on top of other changes over the last 18 months because things had not gone as well as they'd hoped for BS. (Otherwise why keep altering things?)

But, we are only sure that Cellcast were seeing decreased revenue until May this year. It would be a stretch to guess that it persisting is why the CEO left. Just as it is an assumption that this is all down to BS.

Call stats would be down because they are no longer the shows' primary focus there.

Just because what they are now outputting on TV is ticking off a dozen or so regular traditional show-favouring posters on here (and I concur fwiw) I'm not sure you can extrapolate that to mean that BS will always see dwindling revenue because of such changes and that a solution can't be found in the direction that they are going. 66 seem to have managed it (speaking strictly commercially here). Why shouldn't BS strike their own vein of it eventually?

Then, also, we have no way of knowing exactly how import the fan base (by which I presume you mean at least fairly regular customers) actually is to the night shows. 'Casuals' are certainly more prominent customers than they are on days wouldn't you agree. How much are even semi-regular users really effected by the things that we moan about on here? Enough to spot that they have been hoodwinked on VFM?

To make some assumptions of my own: I'd say that Xpanded has grown because of their cheap prices (with a consequent cheap-looking product to my mind). I don't think BS would want to go down their route because BS's roster must be costing them so much more than XP's surely. It would mean a big cull was needed, no? So instead BS are chasing the various paywalled market with the vengeance and ruthlessness of a crusading former addict that suddenly realises their wrongdoing!

But if it really still isn't working for them I'm sure we will see even more changes forthcoming. Rolleyes

What I do think we are seeing atm is a company in shock. From once being assured and confident in it's product and bosses to suddenly realising that it has missed out on a shift in how the business should be done. Both their competitors had found new more up-to-date ways of working. So BS are spraying their market with ideas in the hope that something hits for them.

They must be hoping they are not too late in responding to this shift and retracting their former complacency (unlike say Blockbusters who realised too late that they should have gotten into that pesky streaming thing eek).

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
09-08-2017 16:00
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Totally agree if BS are going to continue with the cam obsession there need to be a better balance. As at the moment it's verging on all cam nothing else where.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
09-08-2017 17:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV