babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^ I love the way only the BJ is specified as "simulated". Does that mean I can sue when the tit wank doesn't involve a real cock? Wink

Tell you what BS - have my simulated 500! bladewave

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
07-08-2017 20:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(07-08-2017 16:22 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  100 just to go topless on the webshow

[Image: image-2EB7_598884FE.jpg]

Does that mean an oily tit wank is 600 ? Wink
07-08-2017 20:15
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(07-08-2017 18:47 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  For some time now, they have been reducing what is shown, as an attempt to get people to pay up front in order to see anything; This seemed to be done in steps, gradually, presumably checking that sufficient numbers of people were willing to put up with it, and stump up, while being relatively cautious that such moves didn't actually harm the bottom line - is it just me, or have these actions, and the resultant rate of deterioration (from a viewer's perspective), been accelerating, greatly, of late?

Then there's the removal of channels from their (seemingly) previously lucrative FV near-monopoly.

Are these the 'death throws' of Lamestation? Cut costs, grab as much money while they still can, before it goes 'tits up' (no pun intended Rolleyes ). Or, simply further 'proof' that those currently in charge genuinely don't know what they are doing, and are just making it up as they go along? Huh Sad

Although, I'm amazed that they have remained on-air over the last few years, so poor, generally, have the shows been (since, say, 2013 onwards), so there must be people out there who are willing to put up with all manner of guff, thus keeping them in business? At some point, though, something's got to give... right? Surprised Huh

so the likes of the girls who hardly show anything on perv cam let alone on the free channels days are numbered then ? hope thy are taking note of whats going on ,and i agree i can feel a cold snap in the coming future at b/s
07-08-2017 20:18
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

I'd encourage anyone interested to have a gander at the Cellcast website for a little feel of the background to what may be going on a BS atm. Guys can then make their own judgement on how much they think what is written there is effecting the changes on the shows.

In the CEO own words from May this year: "The Board has been focusing on two key aspects, which are to manage the cost base of the Group and exploring revenue diversification opportunities.

“The first three months of the year are traditionally challenging as a result in seasonality in the Group’s business. However, trading has continued to be depressed in the early part of the second quarter and the Board has therefore taken steps to mitigate this downturn with an increased focus on the cost base in all areas of the business."

Translation: Cellcast has certainly tightened the purse strings and "diversification" has likely been instructed.

Costs going to suppliers have also been cut. (Is this Firestorm for instance? http://www.cellcast.tv/html/news/archive...07-17.aspx.)

Then there is the top Joe quiting:

http://www.cellcast.tv/html/news/archive...07-17.aspx

Interesting isn't it that he choose EXACTLY a year to the day after the inception of perves at BS to resign! (Whether that means anything at all or nothing I haven't got the foggiest! Tongue )

Of course the main question arising is then something that has never quite been properly established on here to my knowledge: Exactly how much influence do Cellcast have over BS? Yes Cellcast had (have?) other businesses (various ventures abroad have made the news - mostly when failing or being sold off!) but how hands on are they with their prominent ever present brand?

We hear that BS have always had its own management team. They are presumed to be in charge of their own strategy. Multiple top personnel changes (another new guy was appointed today) and dictates from the parent company... You have to wonder how much is being passed down from 'on high' that BS are simply forced to implement now. Can we see signs of 'outside' interference in some of the decisions there of late? Granted this is most likely only part of the big picture, but there's a one starting to form there I think.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
07-08-2017 21:31
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(07-08-2017 20:15 )Tractor boy Wrote:  

700, remember it's 100 to get the tits out first Wink
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2017 22:12 by The Silent Majority.)
07-08-2017 22:00
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(07-08-2017 22:00 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(07-08-2017 20:15 )Tractor boy Wrote:  

700, remember it's 100 to get the tit's out first Wink

It soon adds up, I can remember when babestation was a cheap thrill. eek
07-08-2017 22:11
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(07-08-2017 22:11 )Tractor boy Wrote:  It soon adds up, I can remember when babestation was a cheap thrill. eek

I can remember when it was a thrill, dunno about cheap bladewave
07-08-2017 23:35
GloryLori Offline
#1 LORI B FAN

A more accurate description imo.
[Image: fuckall.png]
08-08-2017 00:20
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^ That must be Tanya's price list...
08-08-2017 09:20
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(07-08-2017 20:11 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ I love the way only the BJ is specified as "simulated". Does that mean I can sue when the tit wank doesn't involve a real cock? Wink

Tell you what BS - have my simulated 500! bladewave

I wonder if they would think about inflating the price list to include Bitcoin payments?

Btw is that Danni H's list? If it is, she selling herself well short of what she probably think she really worth But certainly they are going the only way possible..down to the gutter with this. A once legendary babe channel dying a very slow and painful death

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2017 11:47 by lovebabes56.)
08-08-2017 11:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV