Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^

(01-08-2017 09:48 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  SNIP
BS have stated, in writing, that they are going to be 'BIGGER and NAUGHTIER than ever!' after the EPG change, and, as we know, their 'word is their bond'... Rolleyes laugh

Still, you never know, maybe they'll surprise us? Rolleyes Wink

Rolleyes

Well, I suppose that losing three channels counts as a surprise? Huh Rolleyes Wink
07-08-2017 09:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

100 just to go topless on the webshow

[Image: image-2EB7_598884FE.jpg]
07-08-2017 16:22
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Well that's it. These shows are finished. Webshow has become a cam show. Eventually these shows will all be glorified camshows.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
07-08-2017 16:27
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

bound to happen wasnt it ?, lets see how long they last now with this latest tightening of the noose round their own necks
07-08-2017 17:12
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

TV is merely to advertise the cam service.
07-08-2017 17:50

(07-08-2017 16:22 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  100 just to go topless on the webshow

[Image: image-2EB7_598884FE.jpg]

They forgot the charge for 'showing ankle'. bladewave

laugh

Seriously, though, WTF? Huh Bounce Bounce Bounce
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2017 18:21 by Censorship :-(.)
07-08-2017 18:01
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

See how they have written the noughts in the shape of teardrops, to represent the grief of all the freeloaders Big Grin
07-08-2017 18:16
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Well it's been a great ride but all good things come to an end. Eventually nightshows will be dayshows and nightshows will no longer exist. Thanks BS thanks awfully.

07-08-2017 18:20

For some time now, they have been reducing what is shown, as an attempt to get people to pay up front in order to see anything; This seemed to be done in steps, gradually, presumably checking that sufficient numbers of people were willing to put up with it, and stump up, while being relatively cautious that such moves didn't actually harm the bottom line - is it just me, or have these actions, and the resultant rate of deterioration (from a viewer's perspective), been accelerating, greatly, of late?

Then there's the removal of channels from their (seemingly) previously lucrative FV near-monopoly.

Are these the 'death throws' of Lamestation? Cut costs, grab as much money while they still can, before it goes 'tits up' (no pun intended Rolleyes ). Or, simply further 'proof' that those currently in charge genuinely don't know what they are doing, and are just making it up as they go along? Huh Sad

Although, I'm amazed that they have remained on-air over the last few years, so poor, generally, have the shows been (since, say, 2013 onwards), so there must be people out there who are willing to put up with all manner of guff, thus keeping them in business? At some point, though, something's got to give... right? Surprised Huh
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2017 19:48 by Censorship :-(.)
07-08-2017 18:47
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(07-08-2017 18:47 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  For some time now, they have been reducing what is shown, as an attempt to get people to pay up front in order to see anything; This seemed to be done in steps, gradually, presumably checking that sufficient numbers of people were willing to put up with it, and stump up, while being relatively cautious that such moves didn't actually harm the bottom line - is it just me, or have these actions, and the resultant rate of deterioration (from a viewer's perspective), been accelerating, greatly, of late?

Then there's the removal of channels from their (seemingly) previously lucrative FV near-monopoly.

Are these the 'death throws' of Lamestation? Cut costs, grab as much money while they still can, before it goes 'tits up' (no pun intended Rolleyes ). Or, simply further 'proof' that those currently in charge genuinely don't know what they are doing, and are just making it up as they go along? Huh Sad

Although, I'm amazed that they have remained on-air over the last few years, so poor, generally, have the shows been (since, say, 2013 onwards), so there must be people out there who are willing to put up with all manner of guff, thus keeping them in business? At some point, though, something's got to give... right? Surprised Huh

Totally agree. Its definitely being sped up. But part of this is simply down to more of the babes being unwilling to show anything unless on pervcam. So the more that do that the more will copy. The more people that buy into it the more it'll carry on.

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2017 20:03 by babefan2012.)
07-08-2017 20:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV