Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(03-06-2017 08:40 )Rake Wrote:  
(03-06-2017 02:52 )Babe-Review-Man Wrote:  Does anyone else think the lights are too bright?

i/e Studio 66 at this minute - Jennifer Jade with bright blonde hair and Babestation - Ashley Emma looks like someone shining a torch in her face.

They really need to invest in some energy saving bulbs as they ain't as bright or get a dimmer installed. Bounce

I have noted and posted on the same problem. Basic production techniques are lacking. Lighting is everything in TV and indeed still photography. Easy to get it too dark and lose detail or too bright and blow-out detail.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1980337

All indications are that the production teams are often looking to hide some unwanted detail or other. Compliance and babe vanity win out, with the picture quality suffering before outfit choice for instance.

Also the more cameras that are pointed at each babe, the more blanket the lighting set up has to be to ensure all can be seen well. Black dropped sets seem to have disappeared in recent years too - that may also be something to do with the issue.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
03-06-2017 12:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

(03-06-2017 10:49 )babelover48 Wrote:  which ones are you on about?

That would be Kimberley and Scarlett!
03-06-2017 12:31
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

There were 6 natural girls on the channels last night, i guess a couple of the usual moaners on here enjoyed S66 last night, personally i thought the Rendall sisters were the stand out girls, they put in a lot more effort than their sister doesCool
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2017 17:13 by Joey 27.)
06-06-2017 17:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-06-2017 17:08 )Joey 27 Wrote:  There were 6 natural girls on the channels last night, i guess a couple of the usual moaners on here enjoyed S66 last night, personally i thought the Rendall sisters were the stand out girls, they put in a lot more effort than their sister doesCool

Why are people (I guess including me) called "usual moaners" just because we liked s66??? Not everyone likes the same shows and babes. So no need to basically dismiss their (and mine) comments and opinions and basically treat them with contempt about s66 and Caty Cole because you don't like them. Their & mine opinions are just as valid at yours.

Actually most of the babes last night were on Babestation.

This constant sniping at forum members who don't like the shows & babes that you do Joey is childish and should stop.

Piper Niven Superfan
06-06-2017 17:28
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

It's very rare I enjoy nightshows at all anymore for a whole variety of reasons.
I can't really say I have any sense of palpable excitement looking forward to nightshows anymore.
And I hardly call them much either now.

S66 and BS both frustrate and annoy in equal measure and Xpanded have somehow become my favoured channel despite offering bed sets and DBS as a staple diet RolleyesShy.

06-06-2017 21:05
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

cant see anything happening in the foreseeable future but a new channel would certainly be something to look forward to ,something with a fresh new approach ,this shit they are dealing up is as stale as last weeks loaf ,summers her but the channels are constantly stuck in winter mode ,drab, dreary and boring Sad
06-06-2017 21:50
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Which makes it such a shame Sin TV didn't survive long enough to shake things up. Right ideas, poor management.
06-06-2017 22:05
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Night Shows ain't great but they're not shit either. The reason for that for me,I believe is that due to work,I generally only watch them Fridays and Saturdays,so there's still some novelty.
06-06-2017 22:28
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

(06-06-2017 22:28 )greenray Wrote:  Night Shows ain't great but they're not shit either. The reason for that for me,I believe is that due to work,I generally only watch them Fridays and Saturdays,so there's still some novelty.

Spot on. A break of a few nights/weeks makes a difference, over familiarity breeds contempt as they say while absence makes the heart grow fonder lol
06-06-2017 22:37
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

You have to wonder how many callers care about the performance and production side of things compared to people who watch the shows. some girls don't even look like they are talking dirty to their callers half the time

As has been said above the babeshows are not designed to watch all night every night, i don't even watch Tori from 10pm till 5:30am non stop. I like football but i get bored if im watching 2 or 3 games in a row sometimes

The problem is if you don't watch for long enough you may miss a babe doing a good stint at a random time like 3:10am
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2017 23:14 by Joey 27.)
06-06-2017 23:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV