babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

greenray Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Shower wise,on BS Penny Lee would be great,and on S66 Hannah Martin.
29-05-2017 12:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

We can blame OFCOM, pervecam and producers for the demise in quality but the presenters have to take their fair share of the blame too.

Too many of them are playing the short con of trying to bleed all their fans dry for as much as possible as quickly as possible.

But the smart hosts like Mikaela Witt, Fernanda Ferrari and Kimberley Jones are playing the long game of building a loyal fanbase that will not only call in but also sign up to their personal websites or pay for Skype when they're not on TV.

I love babes with brown nipples
29-05-2017 16:02
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^Blame the punters and fanboys too, as a fanboy of a certain babe myself i wouldn't accept poor and lazy shows from her as it would be out of character for her, i have to wonder how many viewers and callers actually care about seeing the girls they like put on a good show?
of course looks and telephone manner are very important, but i also want them to put a shift in.

However we can't deny that Ofcom and the producers are probably 50% to blame for the shows being like they are now, plus i think a lot of people are frustrated as a lot of the so called legends aren't on the shows anymore.
Bring back Danica Rolleyes (Sarcasm)
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2017 18:02 by Joey 27.)
29-05-2017 17:59
Zai47 Offline
Master Poster

I see Hollie Sarah aka Jordan Jay or is it Fiona on playboy tv chat. Why all the name changes?
29-05-2017 18:16
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(28-05-2017 12:41 )ryuken Wrote:  Of the 75 plus presenters on BS, S66 & XP, off the top of my head only Mikaela Witt, Rebecca Kelly, Fernanda Ferrari, Sophia Lares, Tori Lee, Nicole Snow, Jada Cameo, Dionne Méndez, Amanda Rendell and Kimberley Jones appear to actually enjoy being on TV.

I'd say you could certainly add Sophie Hart to your list. There is no doubt she enjoys entertaining viewers and herself when she's on. Also, I think Lexi Lowe, Cali Garcia, Caty Cole, Rosie Rendall, Honey Scott, Ashley Emma, Preeti and Priya Young and Jessica Kelly look like they are into it as well.
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2017 11:16 by crankshaft.)
30-05-2017 10:01
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think to a degree I think Fern and Mikaela do shows that to a degree many other girls find hard to match or surpass they have their own standards and stick to them

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
30-05-2017 11:46
Babe-Review-Man Offline
Junior Poster

Does anyone else think the lights are too bright?

i/e Studio 66 at this minute - Jennifer Jade with bright blonde hair and Babestation - Ashley Emma looks like someone shining a torch in her face.

They really need to invest in some energy saving bulbs as they ain't as bright or get a dimmer installed. Bounce

B-R-M
Babe-Review-Man
03-06-2017 02:52
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(03-06-2017 02:52 )Babe-Review-Man Wrote:  Does anyone else think the lights are too bright?

i/e Studio 66 at this minute - Jennifer Jade with bright blonde hair and Babestation - Ashley Emma looks like someone shining a torch in her face.

They really need to invest in some energy saving bulbs as they ain't as bright or get a dimmer installed. Bounce

I have noted and posted on the same problem. Basic production techniques are lacking. Lighting is everything in TV and indeed still photography. Easy to get it too dark and lose detail or too bright and blow-out detail.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1980337
03-06-2017 08:40
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Hmm... those auburn haired Jones girls! Tongue
03-06-2017 10:24
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

which ones are you on about?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
03-06-2017 10:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV