Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(25-04-2017 03:09 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(24-04-2017 22:45 )Rake Wrote:  Not sure why the babeshows cannot get their status reassigned to "editorial"? Cost?

Cost is irrelevant. Even if you had unlimited funds I doubt that you could win a court action against Ofcom.

They must be getting near the amount of breaches that bangbabes had by now. you cant win against ofcom because at the end of the day they can shut down the station and bang goes any investment you had in the company

isnt a certain former owner of Bluebird now a shareholder in S66 he might just decide to walk away and not pay ofcom fine like he did at bluebird which led to there demise

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2017 17:38 by HannahsPet.)
25-04-2017 17:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Don't know about this bluebird person being a shareholder at s66. If Ofcom ever decided to shut s66, s66 can quite easily set up a new company to run it & transfer the licences to it.

Don't know how many breaches s66 has in total

Has happened numerous times in uk ice hockey that I'm a fan of

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2017 20:34 by Rammyrascal.)
25-04-2017 20:31
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Not quite the same mate. Ofcom tend to hold it against the directors of an operator that runs up numerous breaches (although timespan is surely a factor too; Bangbabes breaches were run up in a matter of months as opposed to over several years). Ofcom would likely ensure that anyone held accountable could no longer be associated a babeshow again (as they did in the case of bangbabes; complaining that, even after being fired as boss, the guy they held responsible was still a minority shareholder in the company in its dying days).

What really seems to get up Ofcom's goat is not occasional breaches as such but when operators show little or no attrition in their dealings with the regulator as a result of their action. The operator must bow to Ofcom's authority, make amends by tightening their procedures to guard against repeat breaches and generally tug their forelock backing away slowly promising not to be a naughty boy in future! They like that.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
25-04-2017 20:54
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(25-04-2017 20:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Don't know about this bluebird person being a shareholder at s66. If Ofcom ever decided to shut s66, s66 can quite easily set up a new company to run it & transfer the licences to it.

Whats ice hockey got to do with television rights and broadcasting regs if it was so easy to get channels transferred why havent Red Light tv taken up the channels left by bluebird and sin tv

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-04-2017 21:01
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(25-04-2017 20:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Don't know about this bluebird person being a shareholder at s66. If Ofcom ever decided to shut s66, s66 can quite easily set up a new company to run it & transfer the licences to it.

The mind boggles at the breaches that UK Ice Hockey must have committed.
25-04-2017 21:33
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(25-04-2017 21:33 )Rake Wrote:  

Please don't ridicule Rammy or you might just get banned for being in breach of the regulations.
25-04-2017 21:40
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ No, no Ofcom he said "get the puck off"! Tongue

... Blush ...

Sorry I'll get my Snow Rock! Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
25-04-2017 21:51
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Just thinking that the said person who was offended by the bare buttocks took a while to decide he or she was offended. It doesn't seem a long time, but just try looking at the screen next time, armed with a timing device. 45 secs is quite a while! Me thinks it was possibly a whistle blower or an informed sneak from another channel.
25-04-2017 21:53
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(25-04-2017 21:40 )derekdas Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 21:33 )Rake Wrote:  

Please don't ridicule Rammy or you might just get banned for being in breach of the regulations.

Been there, done that... Wink
25-04-2017 21:59
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(25-04-2017 21:53 )derekdas Wrote:  Just thinking that the said person who was offended by the bare buttocks took a while to decide he or she was offended. It doesn't seem a long time, but just try looking at the screen next time, armed with a timing device. 45 secs is quite a while! Me thinks it was possibly a whistle blower or an informed sneak from another channel.

If it was another informed sneak at another (and given their past record of grassing up St66) one can only think of one channel who would have made such a move...

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
26-04-2017 06:12