Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ceasman Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(31-03-2017 21:51 )babelover48 Wrote:  I'll be diplomatic here yes Fern might do 12+ hr shift tomorrow and give full attention to her callers, but don't forget as well Fern is not on in mid week when Cara may do a couple of shows during the week

Agreed, but she does rod all on all of her shows, not exactly lively. Gets away with it because it her ! Th other girls must get pissed off with the two separate lots of rules
01-04-2017 10:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

you must have been watching a different show of Fern to me mate, she's been very lively this morning

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 10:43 by lovebabes56.)
01-04-2017 10:42
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Didn't know the studio's been broadcasting for 8 years now

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
01-04-2017 10:47
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

for me first appearance of the day of the logo grr

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 10:56 by lovebabes56.)
01-04-2017 10:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Happy birthday s66 Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
01-04-2017 12:52
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Can we have 8 logos to honour the occasion Wink Tongue

01-04-2017 12:56
Charlemagne Offline

That's 8 years as Studio66 and Elite.
Can we expect a party night on the show tonight?

01-04-2017 13:00
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(01-04-2017 01:13 )Regenerated Wrote:  I was hoping we'd seen the end of the "call stats" posts. Rolleyes

There has been a culture at Studio 66 for some time now - a culture of certain babes getting more air time than others - and doing less work for it too. It's that old pecking order that we've been talking about endlessly on these forums.

There's babes with a better work ethic who don't get as many shows. I dare say on that on S66 there's a lot of performing girls who are happy to take the money off a customer for very little in return. The stats I'd like to see from Studio 66 are the ones that show how much cash their girls have rinsed off customers each month. Wink

It kind of makes you see why people are reluctant to spend money on calls to this channel just lately.

Although, in general, I do concur with your sentiments, I think you are over-stating a few things here Regen.

The first problem is that "rinse" is a subjective term. Put very broadly one man's rinse is another man's dom session. And unfortunately rinsing counts just as well as any other contibution to a babe's stats.

Plus, however you wish to cut it, those stats are part and parcel of any discussion about why babes are on the channels. Part, just not the whole story. Trying to have a discussion about these matters without mentioning stats is like trying to talk about football without ever speaking of referees. Annoying, but they are an arbiter. (The somewhat tired comparision continues: Managers might have there favs in their squad but over time poor personal stats will catch up with any player.)

A good work ethic onscreen also doesn't trump a babe's availability, or her wish not to work more more often, for instance. That is not favouritism. Attempting to characterise these examples as such would be fallacious. Can we always tell the difference between these things from where we sit and on what we know?

There is some element of favouritism operating at the channels no doubt, like there is at most workplaces, but we can all think of babes who have, quite evidently, been done in by having poor stats. Some have even admitted the same on leaving. They can't all have been obfuscating.

Babe shows are the ultimate hard-nose business surely - why would you not expect money making assessment not to be involved? Are the ubiquitous call screens on set for every session just there for show?

The only problem with stats chat is when they are exaulted out of all proportion.

I do agree though that babes that continuely exploit their customers on the crudest terms will eventually have it bite them in the bum with any luck.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
01-04-2017 13:14
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(01-04-2017 13:00 )Charlemagne Wrote:  That's 8 years as Studio66 and Elite.
Can we expect a party night on the show tonight?

You mean like an 8-year launch party ? Not really their sort of thing, is it ? Rolleyes

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
01-04-2017 13:32
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(01-04-2017 01:13 )Regenerated Wrote:  It kind of makes you see why people are reluctant to spend money on calls to this channel just lately.

This in particular struck a chord with me as did much of the rest of the post.
I am reluctant to spend money calling a lot of the S66 night babes because I either don't trust them to be willing to give me a calling experience worthy of the cost OR I don't trust the production team and camera operator to allow them the freedom to put on a show. There seems to me to be an inconsistency with who is willing or allowed to do what which leaves me with a sense of real disillusionment and disappointment. At a time when it costs £2.00 per minute to call the inclination to line pockets is nil most of the time.
Then again it is absolutely nil in the case of Babestation but hey that's a different story Wink.

01-04-2017 14:03