babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(19-11-2016 09:53 )Regenerated Wrote:  I can't wait to see what ideas they have in the pipeline. Wink bladewave

Double cardboard cut out stints BounceBounce.
Save on wages for the babes Wink.

I'll get my coat Wink

19-11-2016 09:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

S66 have dropped a massive clanger by not giving Brooke Lea and Sophia Lares their own cameras tonight

I love babes with brown nipples
26-11-2016 00:26
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-11-2016 00:26 )ryuken Wrote:  S66 have dropped a massive clanger by not giving Brooke Lea and Sophia Lares their own cameras tonight

as DBSs go it's not too bad, rather Sophia and Brooke be together than any of them with Ella, atleast they seem to be having a bit of fun together laughing and joking and both not shy in getting their kit off
26-11-2016 02:01
johnnyjohnny Offline
Junior Poster

(19-11-2016 09:42 )Regenerated Wrote:  The excitement level was virtually non-existent for me last night, and I mean across the whole selection of channels. Not a very good selection box for this time of year - which is a real shame because if you look at the girls who were appearing, it should have been a showstopper. Dannii Harwood (current ultimate babe champion), Ashley (arguably a top contender for the next ultimate babe), Brooke Lea (one of S66's top performers this year), Elise James (has made a fantastic change to nightshows in recent weeks),

Babestation, Studio 66 and even Xpanded TV were full of double babe stints which every time completely ruined any chance of either girl performing to her full potential. I thought the one saving grace was Nicole Snow, but she can't rescue a poor night all on her own.

IMO overall it was a frustratingly dull night filled with tired looking gimmicks and fed-up looking girls, appearing on cramped, stale looking sets - all produced by bosses devoid of enthusiasm who seem to have very little idea about how to rescue their flagging shows.

One of the poorest nights of the year for me. So it can only get better, right? Hmm... bladewave Rolleyes
im really fed up with all these shampoo nights , all the girls doing webcam duties so all the poor tv viewer gets is head and shoulders. A lot of early nights on the horizon.

Aim to please with constant unease
26-11-2016 20:42
hotfuzz Away
Banned

^I agree with you I am sick and tired of seeing head and shoulders all because of pervcam I am not happy with it at all
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2016 01:35 by hotfuzz.)
26-11-2016 20:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well if pervcam keeps on making the babeshows money they will keep on doing it. their no1 priority is to make money.

Piper Niven Superfan
27-11-2016 01:08
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(27-11-2016 01:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  well if pervcam keeps on making the babeshows money they will keep on doing it. their no1 priority is to make money.

That's why I'd rather save my money and Skype with my favourite presenters instead.

Hopefully all fans will eventually follow suit and it no longer becomes profitable for the channels.

27-11-2016 12:35
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I only skype with Mikaela Witt atm but if Fern did it...

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
27-11-2016 12:39
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(27-11-2016 12:39 )babelover48 Wrote:  I only skype with Mikaela Witt atm but if Fern did it...

I'm dying for Fernanda to start doing Skype shows

27-11-2016 12:43
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I know she does cam on 121 Angels site but never fully got around to ever having a session with her there but trust me Mikaela on Skype, is a experience

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
27-11-2016 13:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV