no it is the very sexy Danielle T SmileSmile

Piper Niven Superfan
17-11-2016 00:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MrMartinez Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(16-11-2016 10:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 02:55 )MrMartinez Wrote:  Hi guys, I've not been keeping up with things for months, but does anyone know what has happened to Mica Martinez this year, has she left the babe channels? Is she doing only private cams or something else? I wondered as Caty seems to be off night shows too?

I miss her....Sad

Caty is retiring from the babeshows (next month I think). So is doing days till then. As for Mica, she still says Tv girl/presenter in her twitter bio so don't think she's left Tv

Thanks for the info Rammy. Just noticed Mica is or was on BS cams tonight! So maybe she is doing that more now. I'll have to start checking her twitter, as that would probably help hehe Tongue

Shame that Meesh and Caty aren't or wont be on tv much, guess everything is going online and cams only soon.
17-11-2016 01:16
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

(16-11-2016 10:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Caty is retiring from the babeshows (next month I think).

She said she was retiring at Christmas, but she's retired at Christmas time before though.
17-11-2016 13:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-11-2016 13:54 )Prince Henry Sinclair Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 10:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Caty is retiring from the babeshows (next month I think).

She said she was retiring at Christmas, but she's retired at Christmas time before though.

She is this time, going to be a beautician now working at a beauty parlour under her real name

Piper Niven Superfan
17-11-2016 13:56
hotfuzz Away
Banned

that guys is so confident he can buy jada for one hour Jada has probably not even agreed to it yet

[Image: Jada_2.jpg]
[Image: Jada_3.jpg]
[Image: Jada_4.jpg]
17-11-2016 15:37
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

"Even the stones in my kidneys are Swarovski" - is that from Jay Z or sumfink?

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-11-2016 16:30
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I'd be surprised if the reason why Jennifer Jade doesn't have to share a camera, is because her call stats are better than Ella Jolie and Brooke Lea.

I love babes with brown nipples
19-11-2016 05:20
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

The excitement level was virtually non-existent for me last night, and I mean across the whole selection of channels. Not a very good selection box for this time of year - which is a real shame because if you look at the girls who were appearing, it should have been a showstopper. Dannii Harwood (current ultimate babe champion), Ashley (arguably a top contender for the next ultimate babe), Brooke Lea (one of S66's top performers this year), Elise James (has made a fantastic change to nightshows in recent weeks),

Babestation, Studio 66 and even Xpanded TV were full of double babe stints which every time completely ruined any chance of either girl performing to her full potential. I thought the one saving grace was Nicole Snow, but she can't rescue a poor night all on her own.

IMO overall it was a frustratingly dull night filled with tired looking gimmicks and fed-up looking girls, appearing on cramped, stale looking sets - all produced by bosses devoid of enthusiasm who seem to have very little idea about how to rescue their flagging shows.

One of the poorest nights of the year for me. So it can only get better, right? Hmm... bladewave Rolleyes

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
19-11-2016 09:42
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(19-11-2016 09:42 )Regenerated Wrote:  One of the poorest nights of the year for me. So it can only get better, right? Hmm... bladewave Rolleyes

Hmm indeed.
They will probably throw in an extra gimmick or three along with a few extra babes to ensure even more double babe stints for good measure laughHuh.
With every passing night this month in particular I have become increasingly bored bladewave.
Safe to say my Babe of the month has a 99.99% chance of being a daytime babe this month Wink.
The nightshows have been utterly dire bladewave.

(This post was last modified: 19-11-2016 09:48 by Snooks.)
19-11-2016 09:47
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Yes snookered I'm inclined to agree with you on the babe of the month - I'm also thinking more of daytime girls than those of the night persuasion. It has been a rotten month so far overall for the post watershed channels.

They need to seriously up their game next month. I can't wait to see what ideas they have in the pipeline. Wink bladewave

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
19-11-2016 09:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV