gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
(28-08-2016 11:17 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 18:41 )Joey 27 Wrote:  There's no debate to be had night girls in general do better shows than daygirls, Teejay Walker is my favorite daybabe but i don't overrate her shows

how can you at you don't overate Teejay's shows as a day show babe when you say dnight show girls do better shows than day show babes and say osme day shows are overrated? I accuse you of double standards!!
How is it double standards? i would never say Teejay does better dayshows than 99% of night girls shows because im not deluded, she's my favorite daybabe in terms of looks, but all she does is lay around on a bed in clothes like most other daybabes including Fernanda
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2016 18:02 by Joey 27.)
28-08-2016 17:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Time to stop Joey it's getting ridiculous
28-08-2016 17:17
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

Quote:How is it double standards? i would never say Teejay does better dayshows than 99% of night girls shows because im not deluded, she's my favorite daybabe in terms of looks, but all she does is lay around on a bed in clothes like most other daybabes including Fernanda

Lol FF doesn't just lay on the bed, far from it, Fernanda is world class! Nobody does her numbers, her night shows are like box office movies, thats why she only has to do 3 year. Shes has a website for her fans that want to see more. Fernanda continuously on the phone. knows her fans by there names, we all have a individual relationship with her. She best at multi-tasking. Always gives it her all. And knows when to turn it on. And we have good laugh. Shes the complete experience and down to earth. She's the ultimate guide book for all chat babes to follow.

As for who is the best Daytime queen. The owner of S66 has said many times it's Fernanda.

If Teeya and fernanda where on tv the same day on the same show, guaranteed Fernanda would be option 1.
28-08-2016 19:41
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Dear lovely producers and lovely Fernanda, could we please get a full night show from her soon, or at least until 1am?

My soul is dying without her on nights.

Thanks Smile

AKA Lara Croft
28-08-2016 20:22
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(28-08-2016 17:09 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(28-08-2016 11:17 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 18:41 )Joey 27 Wrote:  There's no debate to be had night girls in general do better shows than daygirls, Teejay Walker is my favorite daybabe but i don't overrate her shows

how can you at you don't overate Teejay's shows as a day show babe when you say dnight show girls do better shows than day show babes and say osme day shows are overrated? I accuse you of double standards!!
How is it double standards? i would never say Teejay does better dayshows than 99% of night girls shows because im not deluded, she's my favorite daybabe in terms of looks, but all she does is lay around on a bed in clothes like most other daybabes including Fernanda

Yes fine, but you've also said and quoted saying that Ella's night shows are 99% better than one of Fernanda's day shows. Well, let's see proof from you Joey then when you've watched both ladies - at their best - and at their show times you can for sure say that Ella's night show was way better than one of Fernanda's shows then

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2016 23:27 by lovebabes56.)
28-08-2016 22:37
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(28-08-2016 19:41 )Lowkey Wrote:  
Quote:How is it double standards? i would never say Teejay does better dayshows than 99% of night girls shows because im not deluded, she's my favorite daybabe in terms of looks, but all she does is lay around on a bed in clothes like most other daybabes including Fernanda

Lol FF doesn't just lay on the bed, far from it, Fernanda is world class! Nobody does her numbers, her night shows are like box office movies, thats why she only has to do 3 year. Shes has a website for her fans that want to see more. Fernanda continuously on the phone. knows her fans by there names, we all have a individual relationship with her. She best at multi-tasking. Always gives it her all. And knows when to turn it on. And we have good laugh. Shes the complete experience and down to earth. She's the ultimate guide book for all chat babes to follow.

As for who is the best Daytime queen. The owner of S66 has said many times it's Fernanda.

If Teeya and fernanda where on tv the same day on the same show, guaranteed Fernanda would be option 1.

Nice to see someone new who thinks Fern is our daytime queen!1 She more than a queen to me she's a Goddess!!

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
28-08-2016 23:17
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(28-08-2016 20:22 )mrmann Wrote:  Dear lovely producers and lovely Fernanda, could we please get a full night show from her soon, or at least until 1am?

My soul is dying without her on nights.

Thanks Smile

Let's just hope our prayers are answered soon - but I'd love fern to do a night show on Christmas Eve in a sexy Santa outfit - that would be the ultimate night show for sure!!

28-08-2016 23:23
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

If i knew how to post caps of nightshows from the glory years and compare them to Fernanda's dayshows i would

Anyway people are entitled to their opinions, but i had to take exception to Mickster's comment when he said Fernanda's dayshows were better than 99% of girls nightshows in the glory days. had he said that on one of the main threads he would have been laughed at

I have nothing more to add
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2016 23:43 by Joey 27.)
28-08-2016 23:42
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Aah, see, you can't prove it mate, even in print!!

Why take exception to one comment by mickster which I think most of us would back up further as probably be far truer than you think it is? there was noting it that I wouldn't have taken exception to, so how you can say you can take exception to what mickster wrote and yet you joey have the bloody cheek to even suggest that one of Ella's nights show is way better than one of Fern's day shows is one comment I Will take exception to!! I wasn't asking for a cap of night show that showed Ella to be better than Fern's day shows I would have been happy with dates and a description and seeing that you can't come up with one description totally justifies that Fern is way better at day shows than Ella at night shows!!

Even if mickster posted it elsewhere mate he wouldn't have been laughed if anyone's being laughed at now it an't mickster mate!!

(This post was last modified: 29-08-2016 00:06 by lovebabes56.)
28-08-2016 23:59
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(27-08-2016 23:30 )Joey 27 Wrote:  You think that if you want, lets just say im glad Tori and my other favorite night babes aren't/weren't daybabes, i wonder if you would have been happy if Dionne Mendez was a daybabe Billy?

People can have their opinions, but no daybabe is a better performer than 99% of night girls that's a fact

Bollcks mate there are several day babes I can name who do day shows (and night shows as well when they do them) that wipe the arse of many regular night show performers even at their best
And then you said Ella's not one of your type - mate if she's not one of your type how can you enjoy one of her shows if she's not your type?

(This post was last modified: 29-08-2016 00:31 by lovebabes56.)
29-08-2016 00:18

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles