gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
There's no debate to be had night girls in general do better shows than daygirls, Teejay Walker is my favorite daybabe but i don't overrate her shows
27-08-2016 18:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-08-2016 18:41 )Joey 27 Wrote:  There's no debate to be had night girls in general do better shows than daygirls, Teejay Walker is my favorite daybabe but i don't overrate her shows

You don't like Fernanda so why not just post on the girls pages you do like instead of being offended by people supporting the girls they like
27-08-2016 18:43
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(27-08-2016 17:28 )Joey 27 Wrote:  She does about 3 nightshows a year, by all means complement her for her looks and she may be good on the phone, but to say her shows are better than any of the nightgirls of any era is laughable

If you actually read my post I was talking about Ferns Autumn 2010 dayshows being hotter and more provocative than 99% of the nightshows .That's 99% ,that leaves 1% .
Maths not your strong suit then ?
Now thats laughable !
If Carlsberg did Babeshow forums they probably wouldn't be this one .
27-08-2016 18:58
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

He wasn't talking abut her shows in general Joey mickster was talking about her shows in 2010 being hotter & sexier, but you just jumped on the bandwagon as usual and thought differently to what he actually wrote as usual. Joey mate, just take time to read carefully what people write before you chuck in your comment. And to be frankly our desire an respect for Fernanda probably outweighs any comment you make.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
27-08-2016 19:26
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-08-2016 18:35 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Its got nothing to do with Tori or any of my other faves, even Ella Jolie has done better shows than Fernanda, daygirls in general are overrated in terms of their shows

now you are talking bollocks if you can say ella jollie's shows are better than ANY of fernandas bladewave
27-08-2016 19:32
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think Fern's been on the shows long enough to know what people enjoy and like about her and she puts 100% into every show she does whether it is day or night! and I think most people here would back me on that point If you think Ella's shows are better than Fern's you've been staying up way later than your bedtime Joey mate

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
27-08-2016 19:43
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(27-08-2016 18:58 )mickster Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 17:28 )Joey 27 Wrote:  She does about 3 nightshows a year, by all means complement her for her looks and she may be good on the phone, but to say her shows are better than any of the nightgirls of any era is laughable

If you actually read my post I was talking about Ferns Autumn 2010 dayshows being hotter and more provocative than 99% of the nightshows .That's 99% ,that leaves 1% .
Maths not your strong suit then ?
Now thats laughable !
If Carlsberg did Babeshow forums they probably wouldn't be this one .

I think she does more than 3 night shows she has had a lot to do away from the babe channels privately

27-08-2016 21:57
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-08-2016 19:32 )Rob169 Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 18:35 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Its got nothing to do with Tori or any of my other faves, even Ella Jolie has done better shows than Fernanda, daygirls in general are overrated in terms of their shows

now you are talking bollocks if you can say ella jollie's shows are better than ANY of fernandas bladewave

Ok that was a slight exaggeration but In the good old days Ella did good shows and she isn't my type at all

I have never understood why day girls get so much hype for their shows, it would be like me saying Teejay Walker does better dayshows than all girls on the night roster, but i'd be talking total bollocks if i said that

I have never seen Fernanda do a proper 2-4-1 with anyone, has she done a naked show in the shower? she's mostly a daybabe who lays on a bed all day like the majority of other daybabes

People can't seem to separate looks from performance, there are some girls who i don't like who are better performers than some girls i do like
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2016 22:28 by Joey 27.)
27-08-2016 22:26
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-08-2016 22:26 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 19:32 )Rob169 Wrote:  

Ok that was a slight exaggeration but In the good old days Ella did good shows and she isn't my type at all

I have never understood why day girls get so much hype for their shows, it would be like me saying Teejay Walker does better dayshows than all girls on the night roster, but i'd be talking total bollocks if i said that

I have never seen Fernanda do a proper 2-4-1 with anyone, has she done a naked show in the shower? she's mostly a daybabe who lays on a bed all day like the majority of other daybabes

People can't seem to separate looks from performance, there are some girls who i don't like who are better performers than some girls i do like
Fernanda is one of the best performers ever end of
27-08-2016 23:19
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

You think that if you want, lets just say im glad Tori and my other favorite night babes aren't/weren't daybabes, i wonder if you would have been happy if Dionne Mendez was a daybabe Billy?

People can have their opinions, but no daybabe is a better performer than 99% of night girls that's a fact
27-08-2016 23:30

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles