Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Morning all.

So I recorded Meet the Babes last night hoping to see Amelia (fully naked as usual) Delia (at least braless or fully naked?) Sphie (fully naked) and Priya (braless at least). So Delia was obviously a no-show as I suspected before I went to bed last night! Bex was on for the first hour and a half really shaking, squeezing and playing with her lovely big titties as usual! Very nice! Then Sophie was on for an hour and a half. She was braless from the start and took her pants off (twice;briefly) but kept her stockings and suspender belt on! Very disappointing but she is a lovely girl! Then Priya was on for just over an hour looking good as usual and went fully naked for the last 10 minutes! Lovely! And she really shook and showed off her lovely arse! Then we "suffered" 10ish minutes of a Caty Cole repeat (Catch Up)! Made a change from Dannii!....And then Amelia (AT LAST!) was on from about 4.30 for the last hour (30 minutes on FV)! So she went braless for only 15 minutes! before being joined by Sophie for the last tame section! So very disappointed again proving that the BS system? isnt reliable or (even) predictable as we said on here last night! Admittedly they were one girl short BUT its almost a given ( I thought) that Amelia would usually be Meet the Babes's MAIN naked girl!? So how did she do on the other two FV channels: fully naked for a longish time I suspect! So a bit disappointed BUT I did see Priya naked; a lovely sight to behold! PLease let me know what I missed. Thanks.
20-06-2016 08:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(19-06-2016 22:23 )trains55 Wrote:  
(19-06-2016 21:04 )M-L-L Wrote:  ^ I agree, the 2-4-1's these days are not really that at all, and haven't been for a long time, it's presumably just a way of trying to get double the calls during a given period by having two babes on at once.

I think they do make some attempt to put all the performers on each channel at some point in the night but whether there is a system to it or not I don't think so. MTB usually has cheaper call rates so I guess that might affect who and at what points during the night they put on there, but other than that I don't know; and also they will presumably try to put what they think will be "big hitters" in terms of money-making on at 10pm and then midnight when the F.V channels come on line, and often give those performers an hour or maybe hour-and-a-half compared to the more normal slots of 40 minutes to an hour ?

Or in the case of Dannii 2HOURS PLUS!!! But yes I can see where you're coming from BUT am convinced that any system is very variable presumably also depending on each individual girl's call tally? Thanks anyway: but what can we do about it? Not a lot I suspect; just take pot luck as usual and hope that BS's brain works in a similar vein to mine/ours! Sometimes it does......BUT very rarely recently! Goodnight all...
I really cant decide tonight so will go for MTB and find out tomorrow that one of the other channels (or both!?) were better!?

That's the issue with any 'system' designed to cater for averages from large sample bases and selection criteria isn't it?

In making content for a mass it rarely works out to suit the individual down to the ground as few people are truly average when in comes to such large selections - coming as they do with so many preferences and foibles.

Nor is such a system going to seem particular coherent and predictable.

BS are only ever going to hit a couple or so of any individual's bases a night. But I would have thought that's all they'd be looking for. They would be happy to do that for the many, many individual caller/viewers.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2016 09:46 by ShandyHand.)
20-06-2016 09:27
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Don't really rate the metal shutter set on BS,looks like some dodgy lockup in South London! I expect some crim to turn up at any moment pull the shutters up & reveal some moody gear!
20-06-2016 15:04
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-06-2016 09:27 )ShandyHand Wrote:  That's the issue with any 'system' designed to cater for averages from large sample bases and selection criteria isn't it?

In making content for a mass it rarely works out to suit the individual down to the ground as few people are truly average when in comes to such large selections - coming as they do with so many preferences and foibles.

Nor is such a system going to seem particular coherent and predictable.

BS are only ever going to hit a couple or so of any individual's bases a night. But I would have thought that's all they'd be looking for. They would be happy to do that for the many, many individual caller/viewers.
I've just read your comments and they do make sense BUT it still doesn't really explain the different lengths of time that Lori is on each night BUT I suppose BS research it and use a given rule of thumb. I must admit most nights I see one or two (sometimes more!) girls on for a reasonable length of time doing a "reasonable" show so considering there are 5 girls (most nights) and three shows that's not too bad especially as I don't record the same show every night! I usually see all the girls that I hope to even if briefly like Amelia last night! BUT on the whole it will always be a random selection due to all the factors and permutations available. Thanks anyway.
20-06-2016 19:56
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(20-06-2016 15:04 )greenray Wrote:  Don't really rate the metal shutter set on BS,looks like some dodgy lockup in South London! I expect some crim to turn up at any moment pull the shutters up & reveal some moody gear!

^ That set works better when they pull the camera back a bit and let the babes stand up, but quite often it's just focused on them sitting/lying on that "shelf" that's just a bit too high up off the floor for them to easily nip up and down off it without a stepladder ! (Which is quite often there at the side of the shot! Only a few adventurous types like Beth ever actually pose on it and use it as part of the show though).
20-06-2016 22:07
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Re length of time babes are on air. I'm gonna be fair as I'm a fan of Dannii but not a fan of Lori,I reckon these two get the most calls.
20-06-2016 22:18
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(20-06-2016 22:07 )M-L-L Wrote:  [quote='greenray' pid='1900162' dateline='14664314always
Don't really rate the metal shutter set on BS,looks like some dodgy lockup in South London! I expect some crim to turn up at any moment pull the shutters up & reveal some moody gear!

^ That set works better when they pull the camera back a bit and let the babes stand up, but quite often it's just focused on them sitting/lying on that "shelf" that's just a bit too high up off the floor for them to easily nip up and down off it without a stepladder ! (Which is quite often there at the side of the shot! Only a few adventurous types like Beth ever actually pose on it and use it as part of the show though).
[/quote]

I know a lot of viewers don't like them but I would like to see a bed back as one of the sets, it has always been my favourite place to take a beautiful woman Tongue I have never asked a girl back to my shed. laugh
20-06-2016 22:23
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(20-06-2016 22:23 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Tongue I have never asked a girl back to my shed. laugh

Wink Well boy, you haven't lived WinkBig Laugh
20-06-2016 22:27
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(20-06-2016 22:27 )M-L-L Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 22:23 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Tongue I have never asked a girl back to my shed. laugh

Wink Well boy, you haven't lived WinkBig Laugh

You haven't seen the state of my shed eek
20-06-2016 22:29
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink ^ Those piles of antique copies of "Men Only" would make a nice mattress for her ?
20-06-2016 22:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV