babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
all i know is, is that lori does jack all for me visually but there u are horses for courses and such
19-06-2016 15:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-06-2016 12:03 )M-L-L Wrote:  
(19-06-2016 07:03 )trains55 Wrote:  Hi there

How was last night then? I recorded Babenation again hoping to see Alice (and her new titties!).........
No Cali and no ALICE! Very disappointed AGAIN!
Please let me(us) know how the other shows were like and how nice Alice's new boobs are. Thanks.

For the first time in ages I actually recorded some of Babestation - this may or may not have had something to do with Cali being on a Saturday night, you decide - in the end I managed to miss a lot of her I think : I don't actually have stopwatch figures but I think the running order from midnight was roughly :

Alice, Cali (for over an hour) Lori, Sophie Hart, Alice, Cali again (for about half an hour til the close)

Cali and Sophie were in the sauna together on Meet the Babes for what seemed like AGES but was presumably only an hour or so - it must have been 1am I think before I saw Cali solo anywhere.
Lori was definitely naked in the study, that must have been between midnight and 1am I think.
Preeti was also naked in the sauna at various points in the night, so again that must have been Babestation or Meet the Babes - I think she was also naked in sauna again on Meet the Babes some time after 3am, could be wrong though, I was falling asleep by that point.

Thats interesting: so where was Cali most of the evening then? She certainly wasnt on Babenation at all! Yes Lori was naked in the study between midnight and 1.45 and went naked as usual! So it looks like BS were breaking Alice in gently; she was on Babenation
from 10.00 until 11.00 BUT not at all afterwards. I would have preferred to see her in place of one of Lori's LONG sections! Thanks anyway.
19-06-2016 20:30
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-06-2016 08:03 )padzer7575 Wrote:  spot on, its been said time and time again but its always the same when lori is on the rest of the girls have little air time

well lori isnt on tonight , so hope its a good 1

Yes BUT it does n't always happen......Fairly recently Lori has been on Babenation FV from midnight for an hour only and sometimes not on again! In fact one night the first time I saw her was right at the end of the show! So not consistent BUT I would have much preferred to see Alice in place of one of Lori's LONG sections! As someone else said on here (New Girl) Kimberley is much better than Lori already....BUT is having her sections shortened to accomodate Lori!.....I don't think thats fair on her or us!.........
19-06-2016 20:37
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(19-06-2016 20:30 )trains55 Wrote:  Thats interesting: so where was Cali most of the evening then? She certainly wasnt on Babenation at all! Yes Lori was naked in the study between midnight and 1.45 and went naked as usual! So it looks like BS were breaking Alice in gently; she was on Babenation
from 10.00 until 11.00 BUT not at all afterwards. I would have preferred to see her in place of one of Lori's LONG sections! Thanks anyway.

Wink I've had a look at the recordings I did make, only from about 1am onwards, I wasn't really watching closely before that -

Cali was on Babestation for about 1.25 hours in the blue office, but wasn't on that channel again until 4:30am and F.V. stops at 5am, so only half an hour.
I think Lori and Alice also had stints between those times followed by Sophie I think - I only got about 15 minutes of Sophie Hart, must have re-started recording somewhere in the middle of her stint I'm guessing.

Cali was also on Meet the Babes sometime between 3am and 4am I think but I missed almost all of that; as well as a 2-4-1 with Sophie which I think must have been before/up to midnight.
She was also lumped into the sauna with Preeti and Lori for the final half hour or so of MTB.
I don't know if Cali had a solo slot anywhere between 10pm and midnight on any of the Sky channels, I don't think so, but then she quite often does the 9-10pm tease hour ?
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2016 20:48 by M-L-L.)
19-06-2016 20:47
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-06-2016 20:47 )M-L-L Wrote:  
(19-06-2016 20:30 )trains55 Wrote:  Thats interesting: so where was Cali most of the evening then? She certainly wasnt on Babenation at all! Yes Lori was naked in the study between midnight and 1.45 and went naked as usual! So it looks like BS were breaking Alice in gently; she was on Babenation

Wink I've had a look at the recordings I did make, only from about 1am onwards, I wasn't really watching closely before that -

Cali was on Babestation for about 1.25 hours in the blue office, but wasn't on that channel again until 4:30am and F.V. stops at 5am, so only half an hour.
I think Lori and Alice also had stints between those times followed by Sophie I think - I only got about 15 minutes of Sophie Hart, must have re-started recording somewhere in the middle of her stint I'm guessing.

Cali was also on Meet the Babes sometime between 3am and 4am I think but I missed almost all of that; as well as a 2-4-1 with Sophie which I think must have been before/up to midnight.
She was also lumped into the sauna with Preeti and Lori for the final half hour or so of MTB.
I don't know if Cali had a solo slot anywhere between 10pm and midnight on any of the Sky channels, I don't think so, but then she quite often does the 9-10pm tease hour ?

Thanks for that anyway;there doesn't seem to be any sort of system does there! No wonder I keep coming unstuck. Most of my favourites tend to be on Meet the Babes and/or Babestation BUT I don't really like 2-4-1s and Babestation (to me) seems tamer (camera angles of lower body) than the other two channels usually! !Of course if there are only 4 girls on Meet the Babes is usually ok but if Dannii is on she would be on both Babestation and Meet the Babes for......hours and sometimes Babenation!.....) I think it could be something to do with the deeper? OSGs? Never mind I'll just carry on and crossing everything!
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2016 21:01 by trains55.)
19-06-2016 20:58
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ I agree, the 2-4-1's these days are not really that at all, and haven't been for a long time, it's presumably just a way of trying to get double the calls during a given period by having two babes on at once.

I think they do make some attempt to put all the performers on each channel at some point in the night but whether there is a system to it or not I don't think so. MTB usually has cheaper call rates so I guess that might affect who and at what points during the night they put on there, but other than that I don't know; and also they will presumably try to put what they think will be "big hitters" in terms of money-making on at 10pm and then midnight when the F.V channels come on line, and often give those performers an hour or maybe hour-and-a-half compared to the more normal slots of 40 minutes to an hour ?
19-06-2016 21:04
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(19-06-2016 21:04 )M-L-L Wrote:  the 2-4-1's these days are not really that at all, and haven't been for a long time, it's presumably just a way of trying to get double the calls during a given period by having two babes on at once.

A 2-4-1 would not logically generate double the number of calls, as there would (by definition) be only one phone available to call.
19-06-2016 21:49
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(19-06-2016 21:04 )M-L-L Wrote:  ^ I agree, the 2-4-1's these days are not really that at all, and haven't been for a long time, it's presumably just a way of trying to get double the calls during a given period by having two babes on at once.

Were you referring to double babe stints with 2 phones?

(This post was last modified: 19-06-2016 21:55 by Snooks.)
19-06-2016 21:54
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(19-06-2016 21:54 )snookered147 Wrote:  
(19-06-2016 21:04 )M-L-L Wrote:  ^ I agree, the 2-4-1's these days are not really that at all, and haven't been for a long time, it's presumably just a way of trying to get double the calls during a given period by having two babes on at once.

Were you referring to double babe stints with 2 phones?

Yes thankyou - that seems to be what people call "2-4-1's" now, even though they are not, compared to when you used to commonly have two babes sharing the phone, when they were allowed to have more interaction on screen ?

I wasn't saying the old style sharing a phone 2-4-1 would double the calls. Though of course they could well have done in practice if the show was so good that twice as many people phoned than would have done for one babe on their own, because they want to talk to both babes, or more callers are still likely to phone to talk to one babe more than the other.
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2016 22:20 by M-L-L.)
19-06-2016 22:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

I think they do make some attempt to put all the performers on each channel at some point in the night but whether there is a system to it or not I don't think so. MTB usually has cheaper call rates so I guess that might affect who and at what points during the night they put on there, but other than that I don't know; and also they will presumably try to put what they think will be "big hitters" in terms of money-making on at 10pm and then midnight when the F.V channels come on line, and often give those performers an hour or maybe hour-and-a-half compared to the more normal slots of 40 minutes to an hour ?

Or in the case of Dannii 2HOURS PLUS!!! But yes I can see where you're coming from BUT am convinced that any system is very variable presumably also depending on each individual girl's call tally? Thanks anyway: but what can we do about it? Not a lot I suspect; just take pot luck as usual and hope that BS's brain works in a similar vein to mine/ours! Sometimes it does......BUT very rarely recently! Goodnight all...
I really cant decide tonight so will go for MTB and find out tomorrow that one of the other channels (or both!?) were better!?
19-06-2016 22:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV